Brighton 1 VS Arsenal 1 Auba

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Brighton 1 VS Arsenal 1 Auba

Post by Cally »

I agree that Unai needs time to get his team and process established. Turbulent times like this are not unexpected.

Like Waffi rightly stated, it's time for the owner to bring out some proper money and strengthen this squad. Klopp finished 8th in his first season.

I'll keep supporting the team.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:I agree that Unai needs time to get his team and process established. Turbulent times like this are not unexpected.

Like Waffi rightly stated, it's time for the owner to bring out some proper money and strengthen this squad. Klopp finished 8th in his first season.

:thumb:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cally wrote:I agree that Unai needs time to get his team and process established. Turbulent times like this are not unexpected.

You goons should do us a merry Xmas and a happy, prosperous and moan free new year by keeping your gobs shut :tic: :sneaky: :taunt: Una memeri did, Una memeri that. Na wetin? Mssshhhheeeww :) :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Skylolo wrote:So Pa Wenger was better than we all thought?

At least Emery has the fans behind his team, the atmosphere was poisonous in Wengers last days and yet the man was rarely further away from the summit at this stage than we are right now. :|
Do you really wanna go there? You expected Emery to fix all of Arsenal's flaws within half a season? You're comparing a guy barely half a season into the new job to one who's had over two decades?

How did Pep, Klopp and Pooch's first seasons with City, Liverpool and Spurs respectively go? And Pep inherited a team barely a year removed from being champs.

I really hope it was just a poor attempt at trolling.
:clap: :clap: Wenger last 2 season he was a failure finish 19 points behind top of the table in half way to the season at this same stage last year.People failed to see that Arsenal finish 6th in Wenger last season and we have pick more points than last season at the same stage,
The truth is there are Wenger fans here that want Emery to failed to point to " I told you so Wenger was the master".Now if Emery win they will say he was their choice,win win for them.How any reasonable person will compare Emery first 6 months to Wenger that was on a job for 22 years sad :boo: :boo:
To be fair I never wanted Emery to coach beloved,i believe he is nothing special after looking at his record at PSG,Throwing 4 goals lead against Barca to me was why he had just two years spell at PSG,also first season allow Monaco to win the league,he failed to compete for CL trophy.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You goons should do us a merry Xmas and a happy, prosperous and moan free new year by keeping your gobs shut :tic: :sneaky: :taunt: Una memeri did, Una memeri that. Na wetin? Mssshhhheeeww :) :D

Junior brodas don dey grow small small o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."