Pep about to lose 2 games in a row.....82min...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pep about to lose 2 games in a row.....82min...

Post by zee »

.........and 3 losses :woot: :woot: from 4 games.

The Dean still looking good.......4-0 against Newcastle.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pep about to lose 2 games in a row.....82min...

Post by kajifu »

Abeg wait make game finish ,Ndidi exposing fake EPL Barca..
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Na waaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo!!!! :shock:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Did any of awa boys score for Leicester?

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:lol: :lol: :D :D
Chei! Pep Mperempe don suffa in this crowded English Christmas season. :lol: If Liverpool beats City on January 3, it may be over. I see Pep spending a billion pounds in January. :lol:

How football fortunes change. There was a point in the season when I thought nobody could beat City, and they were just going to overrun everybody. Anyway, I blame this on Lyon. They showed the world how City can be beat. :thumbs:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

ohsee wrote::lol: :lol: :D :D
Chei! Pep Mperempe don suffa in this crowded English Christmas season. :lol: If Liverpool beats City on January 3, it may be over. I see Pep spending a billion pounds in January. :lol:

How football fortunes change. There was a point in the season when I thought nobody could beat City, and they were just going to overrun everybody. Anyway, I blame this on Lyon. They showed the world how City can be beat. :thumbs:
you mean Chelsea ? :mrgreen:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Lager-back wrote:
ohsee wrote::lol: :lol: :D :D

you mean Chelsea ? :mrgreen:
Chief, at a time when City looked like they were going for an "invincible" EPL season, small Champs League team like Lyon beat City at the Etihad, and when City met them in Lyon, they ran rings around City, and could have beaten City by at least 3 clear goals with better finishing. Lyon was the first team to show that this current iteration of City can be beat. I know say you be Chelsea fan, but them's the facts. :D :taunt: