WAT 1 Vs 2 CHE[Pereyra; Hazardx2] FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: WAT 1 Vs 1 CHE[Pereyra; Hazard]

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
balo wrote:
oloye wrote:Look at that useless ref, if that was Arsenal he would blow a penalty against them

Shoulder to shoulder.
Shoulder to shoulder ko, belle to belle ni

Oloye, I just saw the replay. Deulofeu actually pulled Luiz down on him. For that attempt of a dive, Chelsea should have been awarded a penalty :lol: and Deulofeu sent off.

I guess you could take a player out of Barca, but can't take Barca out of the player.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WAT 1 Vs 2 CHE[Pereyra; Hazardx2] FT

Post by Lager-back »

:boo: poor performance to get 3 points.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WAT 1 Vs 2 CHE[Pereyra; Hazardx2]

Post by green4life »

oloye wrote:What kind of nonsense humiliation is this... You bring in a player only to substitute him again
Hamstring injury.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WAT 1 Vs 2 CHE[Pereyra; Hazardx2]

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
oloye wrote:What kind of nonsense humiliation is this... You bring in a player only to substitute him again
Hamstring injury.
Even it na tactical, it was still a good sub. The kid was not having any positive impact on the game compared to Willian or Hazard. Kid was lost in defense and not influencing in offense. But good that he got some PT.

I can't believe the amount of hysteria/back lash at Sarri for making a very obvious sub in a gm that was still in the balance. Sarri probably had CHO penciled in for 15-20min cameo but was bold enough to bring him on early in order to maintain Hazard as the 9. Was easier to just bring on Giroud for Pedro.

Happy it was Hamstring as folks will lay off Sarri but a good sub regardless for tactical reasons too.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I cannot wait for sarri to be fired..over 70% possession plus 20 shots in most games, but the team still cannot score. This guy has turned Chelsea to one serious ajebutter team.. little men running and playing keep it up in midfield
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I cannot wait for sarri to be fired..over 70% possession plus 20 shots in most games, but the team still cannot score. This guy has turned Chelsea to one serious ajebutter team.. little men running and playing keep it up in midfield
He has done marginally well with no strikers. The Donkey Giroud and Mrs Morata should both be shipped to Qatar or China.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD