ENUGU RANGERS BALLING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
ENUGU RANGERS BALLING

Post by Gotti »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENUGU RANGERS BALLING

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Why isn’t Nigeria playing any international matches in Enugu? That pitch looks very good :!:

Cheers.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

see ballluuu :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Why isn’t Nigeria playing any international matches in Enugu? That pitch looks very good :!:

Cheers.
I'm guessing its because its has an artificial turf surface.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

metalalloy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Why isn’t Nigeria playing any international matches in Enugu? That pitch looks very good :!:

Cheers.
it's grass
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

metalalloy wrote:

Cheers.
I wasn’t aware of that. Is there any info about who made the decision to equip the stadium with artificial turf? I could be wrong but I seem to recall vaguely that Enugu was one of the venues for the 1999 U-20 World Cup. Would fifa have allowed World Cup matches on artificial turf :?: :!:

Cheers.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Fluke as usual.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Anybody can ball in an empty stadium. It when you ball in high capacity stadium filled to capacity like Rivers United do day in day out that shows.you can ball. Trust me, I have played this game at the highest level so I know what I am talking about.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

YemiBrazil wrote:Fluke as usual.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Uncle Yemi, Happy Holidays!
Did you get the 2019/20 Second Division League T-shirt for 3SC?
1naija wrote:Anybody can ball in an empty stadium. It when you ball in high capacity stadium filled to capacity like Rivers United do day in day out that shows.you can ball. Trust me, I have played this game at the highest level so I know what I am talking about.

Even at the always water-logged the PH stadiums...
Rivers United still plays like a fish out of water swimming towards the Second Div.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Cheers.
I wasn’t aware of that. Is there any info about who made the decision to equip the stadium with artificial turf? I could be wrong but I seem to recall vaguely that Enugu was one of the venues for the 1999 U-20 World Cup. Would fifa have allowed World Cup matches on artificial turf :?: :!:

Cheers.
When it was renovated for the 2009 Fifa U17 World Cup, it was converted to artificial grass like Bauchi, Ijebu-Ode and Lagos venues.
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Gotti wrote:

1naija wrote:Anybody can ball in an empty stadium. It when you ball in high capacity stadium filled to capacity like Rivers United do day in day out that shows.you can ball. Trust me, I have played this game at the highest level so I know what I am talking about.

Rivers United still plays like a fish out of water swimming towards the Second Div.
Abeg, Gotti, no mind dem...

Bad belle people... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Up Rangers :thumbs: :thumbs:
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Gotti wrote:

Uncle Gotti, how body? Up Shooting and compliments of the season :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

oyek wrote:
Kai, na so dem fix dis draw! Na real wa! Oloye, Ohsee, and Gotti don work overtime ooo! Na so I see am. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
oyek wrote:
Kai, na so dem fix dis draw! Na real wa! Oloye, Ohsee, and Gotti don work overtime ooo! Na so I see am. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ol boi Lesotho no be push over just ask south Africa and Tanzania

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

jette1 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Cheers.
it's grass
Who told you that it's grass? Can you provide your source or any proof?

That pitch is an artificial one, folks. I watched that game live. Nice pitch, but hazardous for the modern football player.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
oyek wrote:

Jette1,

Abegi, no spin dat album, I take God beg you! :rotf: Which kin team dem dey call Bantu? Ol boi Rangers suppose pepper dem. Sabi say dem dey play Rangers because Congo's AS Vita hammer dem 4-1 for Kinshasha and 1-0 for Lesotho. Even sef, dem only reach to play AS Vita because dem take penarity beat Township Rollers of where? Botswana. Abegi, if Rangers no fit beat dem, Rangers suppose go relegation sef.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
oyek wrote:

Jette1,

Abegi, no spin dat album, I take God beg you! :rotf: Which kin team dem dey call Bantu? Ol boi Rangers suppose pepper dem. Sabi say dem dey play Rangers because Congo's AS Vita hammer dem 4-1 for Kinshasha and 1-0 for Lesotho. Even sef, dem only reach to play AS Vita because dem take penarity beat Township Rollers of where? Botswana. Abegi, if Rangers no fit beat dem, Rangers suppose go relegation sef.
Enugu II;
So you of all people are degrading and assigning inferiority to the term BANTU; the club itself might as well be mediocre but that besides the point. its quite unfortunate that you as an African instead of promoting and being pround in your heritage you cast aspersions just simply dismiss any associations with the name Bantu.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Still balling... :clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Watching Uchebo play in the NPFL is strange to me.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

The most overrated club in Nigeria. They will bomb out of the CAF Cup.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ohenhen1 wrote:Watching Uchebo play in the NPFL is strange to me.
Yea, him and Juwon Oshaniwa (Akwa Utd) are the big name returnees in the league. Uche Nwofor came back last year but has left again.