Francis Uzoho gets married in his hometown.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Francis Uzoho gets married in his hometown.

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:Far too early in my opinion.
... me too! If he is not careful, he will begin to sink from now. Way too early, to get married.
very careless and irresponsible assessment
ideally one should remain single until age 25 so you give yourself space and time for self-growth and to understand yourself as an individual but there is no such thing as one size fits all in this.
I would however imagine that this rule might not necessarily apply to a young man like Uzoho who already lived alone all these while in Europe and seems relatively financially stable. This may in fact boost his stability given he would now focus on football haven fulfilled something he probably been wanting to do.
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:Too early. His auntie is a family friend and swears he is not falsifying his age. I will guess he got some girl pregnant, if not this does not make sense.
She swears? :)

Not saying he is by do you expect her to tell you he is lying about his age? :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nothing wrong with dating for a while or live together for a while to see if they are truly compatible.

20 years is too early.
compatible ke ? you guys here sometimes sound clueless; financial Power differential often steers compatibility in most of these type marriages between Nigerians. we are talking of a potential millionaire goes home and throws a life line to a girl in Nigeria and you are talking about compatibility. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is not the case of a Houston resident Nigerian cab driver bringing a nurse from home
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nothing wrong with dating for a while or live together for a while to see if they are truly compatible.

20 years is too early.
He's rich. To her he's compatible. :D

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:Too early. His auntie is a family friend and swears he is not falsifying his age. I will guess he got some girl pregnant, if not this does not make sense.

She really gets offended if anyone suggests he is an age cheat. He is her senior brother's son.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

The time is right whenever you think you found the one.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Dammy wrote:The wife is said to be 28 years old.
What!!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

She really gets offended if anyone suggests he is an age cheat. He is her senior brother's son.
People just randomly choose a POV based on nothing but feelings.
Unless they were there when he was being delivered from his mother's womb, they'd rather believe the various fictional stories.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:The wife is said to be 28 years old.
Why do old men tell tales like school children?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Uzoho ..........20years old.............biggest BS in history and I stand by it.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

zee wrote:Uzoho ..........20years old.............biggest BS in history and I stand by it.
You can't prove it....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Cellular wrote:
Like old man Uzoho telling the tale of being 20? :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I tire for my people. :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I tire for my people. :lol: :lol:
So are we going to get into a debate about Uzoho's age now.
Oya, what is your evidence?
Let me guess: Feelings?
Oh...and his 17 yr old son? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I take it you have never met your teenage agemate who's family features make him look way older than he is?
But you have met many who look way younger, abi?
Ghen-ghen! :idea: :idea: :idea:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Always suspicious when it involves Nigerian footballers! They have a long career ahead, whats the point
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marko wrote:Always suspicious when it involves Nigerian footballers! They have a long career ahead, whats the point
marko, they say you look "60ish".
And you are Nigerian.
So, they are saying things o....
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Not saying he is but do you expect her to tell you he is lying about his age? :)
Still not saying much. She could be upset for other reasons other than it not being true. For example, cos a story like that could be a threat to his (and possibly her) livelihood.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Not saying he is but do you expect her to tell you he is lying about his age? :)
Still not saying much. She could be upset for other reasons other than it not being true. For example, cos a story like that could be a threat to his (and possibly her) livelihood.
Yeah, but the point is the man shouldn't be subject to this kind of ridicule in the first place simply because of his looks and the crimes of others.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Always suspicious when it involves Nigerian footballers! They have a long career ahead, whats the point
Not from someone who is yet to reveal the pictorial evidence months after making FALSE statement :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Damunk wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Still not saying much. She could be upset for reasons other than it not being true. For example, cos a story like that could be a threat to his (and possibly her) livelihood.
Yeah, but the point is the man shouldn't be subject to this kind of ridicule in the first place simply because of his looks and the crimes of others.
I agree however some of us have genuine reservations about his age without necessarily ridiculing him about it.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
Damunk wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Still not saying much. She could be upset for reasons other than it not being true. For example, cos a story like that could be a threat to his (and possibly her) livelihood.
I agree however some of us have genuine reservations about his age without necessarily ridiculing him about it.
I understand.
What I have a problem with is 'reservations' morphing into established fact and him being treated accordingly. He's not competing in age-restricted tournaments and once these reservations start, little or nothing will convince the majority that they are wrong.
Meanwhile, an innocent man's career (not to mention others that share the same nationality) are prone to being adversely affected.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

May be the 28 years old wife go help him grow,
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

fabio wrote:
zee wrote:Uzoho ..........20years old.............biggest BS in history and I stand by it.
You can't prove it....
He knows when he left Primary school as well as Secondary school.