kelechi Nwakali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

imehjunior
Egg
Egg
kelechi Nwakali

Post by imehjunior »

What went wrong ? I expected him to be our next world class but seems he can't even cut it at Porto B. He has been on the bench a lot and features from the bench sparingly.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: kelechi Nwakali

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is 20
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

imehjunior wrote:What went wrong ? I expected him to be our next world class but seems he can't even cut it at Porto B. He has been on the bench a lot and features from the bench sparingly.
Relax,he is young adapting to new culture straight from Naija to Europe,this is not like guys like Iwobi that play youth football in Europe.so relax he is a star,Porto not the best for him,his benching is more about he doesn't understand the language.So nothing went wrong for him,ask your self why Spurs coach begging to sign him?Henry want him at Monaco,Tinkerman want him at fulham...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kajifu wrote:
imehjunior wrote:What went wrong ? I expected him to be our next world class but seems he can't even cut it at Porto B. He has been on the bench a lot and features from the bench sparingly.
Relax,he is young adapting to new culture straight from Naija to Europe,this is not like guys like Iwobi that play youth football in Europe.so relax he is a star,Porto not the best for him,his benching is more about he doesn't understand the language.So nothing went wrong for him,ask your self why Spurs coach begging to sign him?Henry want him at Monaco,Tinkerman want him at fulham...
No mind the internet analyst wey no get data.
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

I have always maintained that Porto is not the club for Nigerians. Ask yourself, where is Awaziem, Yahaya, Ezeh ? We don't learn from history. I don't expect any positives from Kelechi Nwakali in fc porto. He has to leave the club
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

onovo wrote:
I have always maintained that Porto is not the club for Nigerians. Ask yourself, where is Awaziem, Yahaya, Ezeh ? We don't learn from history. I don't expect any positives from Kelechi Nwakali in fc porto. He has to leave the club
But he's with Arseanal....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

kajifu wrote:
Ok that's encouraging. Just feel he should be playing and learning his trade.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

imehjunior wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Encouraging?

Where is Kajifu getting all the information that top clubs are begging him ? Beg ? :D :sneaky:

Nwakali has played and done fairly well in Holland (2) before heading to Porto.

If he is a true talent that I think he is, the cream will eventually rise to the top, but his career needs to be handled well.

I hope he has good agents
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

maceo4 wrote:
onovo wrote:

currently on loan to FC Porto
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

shaq wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Encouraging?

Where is Kajifu getting all the information that top clubs are begging him ? Beg ? :D :sneaky:

If he is a true talent that I think he is, the cream will eventually rise to the top, but his career needs to be handled well.

I can bet you that if he was not a true talent,Arsenal would have let him go.Did you watch Henry last interview when he said Monaco will be busy this window and he hope to bring Kelechi who he knows during his time at Arsenal as a youth coach.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Two words, one contest, the Championship. Anywhere else is irrelevant. No league in all of Europe has changed pole more than the greatest show on Earth. 46 twelve rounders and that's before the playoffs, make that fifteen, ode to the olden times. Brown bombers and Smoking Joes.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

kajifu wrote:
shaq wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Encouraging?

I can bet you that if he was not a true talent,Arsenal would have let him go.Did you watch Henry last interview when he said Monaco will be busy this window and he hope to bring Kelechi who he knows during his time at Arsenal as a youth coach.
Well, lets pray it all works out for him sooner rather than later 8-)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

onovo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
onovo wrote:

currently on loan to FC Porto
Duh, but its Arseanal that sent him there, they are the ones messing up his career, why blame Porto who took him in? I hope he's somehow able to get his career back on track...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:
shaq wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Encouraging?

You mind posting it?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I think some of you are missing the point though; yes he might be a potential big prospect but until that comes he needs to get off Instagram and act just a little professional, emphasize act as in actual acting and not by urban dictionary interpretation that he might never attain and that is worrisome for such a big talent.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kajifu wrote:
How do you explain Kelechi Ihenacho :?: :!:

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is 20
Really?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

You mean the man who according to Ayokinfe was to save us at the last WC????
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

All u haters need to chill and get a life . Kelechi' biggest problem is that he's not as good on defensive end of the mf, he has issues reading the game defensively as his coach in holland once said. He's in Porto to develope that aspect of his which will take longer than just knocking the ball in the net. The boy will come good in a yr or so while most of u will still have no life.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote:You mean the man who according to Ayokinfe was to save us at the last WC????
Yup. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:You mean the man who according to Ayokinfe was to save us at the last WC????
Actually, he would have done better than Etebo who only ever seems to contribute his sweat to the team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Actually, he would have done better than Etebo who only ever seems to contribute his sweat to the team.
Speculation with a heavy dose of optimism.
I've never been totally convinced by Etebo but to believe Nwakali woulda done better is really stretching it.
For now, Etebo is a regular in the SE so he must be doing something right, even if I can't see it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Speculation with a heavy dose of optimism.
I've never been totally convinced by Etebo but to believe Nwakali woulda done better is really stretching it.
For now, Etebo is a regular in the SE so he must be doing something right, even if I can't see it.
You don't know that Porto B is actually preparing Nwakali to be unleashed on clubs secretly. He is not playing so that other clubs will not come and steal him. His not playing got nothing to do with his ability. It is part of the underground moves
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”