Liverpool 5 VS Arsenal 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Liverpool 3 VS Arsenal 1

Post by Waffiman »

Mister Dolly wrote:Nothing to hold on to from this Arsenal performance. Head scratching tactics by Emere again. The defence is a major problem and he has no answer. Xhaka is a liability and should never start for Arsenal again. Will rather go with Elneny.
My bro, how can you watch that game and blame Xhaka? He was even one of our better players.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:Well, that was a self imposed immolation.

Arsenal fans should take heart that Liverpool did not become a juggernaut overnight.
Its taken Kloop 3 years and some serious spending to become the juggernaut they are today.

Stick with the plan, spend wisely, and in 2-3 years, I believe this Arsenal team will be unstoppable.
They have some serious pieces to build a juggernaut around.
You know that it is Arsenal's birthright to win all the time :lol: Even with the average players they managed to hype as excellent players.... Lacaboooooom!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Liverpool 5 VS Arsenal 1

Post by balo »

Una still praying after the game.

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Nothing to hold on to from this Arsenal performance. Head scratching tactics by Emere again. The defence is a major problem and he has no answer. Xhaka is a liability and should never start for Arsenal again. Will rather go with Elneny.
My bro, how can you watch that game and blame Xhaka? He was even one of our better players.
He was one of the worst... Torera is worn out because he has been doing the work of two people in the defensive side of the midfield. Your team ain't going nowhere as long as the likes of Xhaka remain the key players. To call him ordinary is to insult ordinary players. How work rate is questionable, his passing atrocious and game awareness non existent. I will like to know what he brings to the team, the only asset I see are his shots and he rarely use it. I would have expected him to do it at least once in every game.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 0 VS Arsenal 1

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:This defense is as bad as I have seen it in years.
Cito, lets laugh at Spurs. Where is Danfo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shaitloved just got raped. #gooncvnts
Nothing to see here..make I go watch spuds highlights jo :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Una still praying after the game.

Naaa... Trying to recover from the sucker punch to the chin... EPL can do this to you when you least expect it... He will recover.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

2 london teams beaten by teams up North, who would have thought?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
He was one of the worst... Torera is worn out because he has been doing the work of two people in the defensive side of the midfield. Your team ain't going nowhere as long as the likes of Xhaka remain the key players. To call him ordinary is to insult ordinary players. How work rate is questionable, his passing atrocious and game awareness non existent. I will like to know what he brings to the team, the only asset I see are his shots and he rarely use it. I would have expected him to do it at least once in every game.
Hmmm....so no be only me? Waffi don nearly brainwash me to think say Xhaka na Viera...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:

Naaa... Trying to recover from the sucker punch to the chin... EPL can do this to you when you least expect it... He will recover.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He saw “ogo” without visiting Cele.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, what good is gained focusing attention on Kroenke, how does that impact the here and now. They, that whole cabal knew exactly what they were doing and why. Prime cuts of the cow rest, medium rare on their china dining plates. Peppercorn sauce and a drizzle of chimi-churri. Today was not a 5-1 fixture, Emeribe completely mismanaged the match. Who in their right mind goes with a back three with professional spastics at Anfield. Pathetic.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Preach!!!
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:

He saw “ogo” without visiting Cele.

Lol. Haven't seen or read that in a long time. O r'ogo lai de Cele.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:

He can only work with what he has, and he's making the best of it...

Your focus as an Arsenal fan should be on Stan Kroenke...
For years, I banged on about this. Now it is finally beginning to dawn on supporters who the real problem is at the club.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tales by moonlight. Leicester won the league with Albrighton. Freak maybe, but a fluke doesn’t last 38 games. No excuse. This wasn’t a 5-1 game looking at the names on the page, Emery lost his Rey Mysterio mind. Prick.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had 13 touches all game - six of them were from kick-offs.

Bad day at the office.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

realtrouble wrote:Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had 13 touches all game - six of them were from kick-offs.

Bad day at the office.
Make we blame the striker that was been sent long aerial balls with Lovren and Vigil Van ? Ok o ...Laca came and dived which was better abi ?

The coaching tactics was all wrong abeg.. we had a depleted team but you play to your strength or weakness no go gong ho 3 at the back with Old stepan at the back against Mane , Bobby and Salah ..common who does that ?

Na Ozil I blame he should have played and we would have been beaten 8 -1 instead
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Hmmm....so no be only me? Waffi don nearly brainwash me to think say Xhaka na Viera...
There was a point when Guendo berated him for not providing an opening. The poor boy was being harassed by Pool players left and right but Xhaka just stood still did not even try to create an option.... The boy gave it to him. When younger member of the team begins to berate the senior players, it reveals the underlying problem in the team.

I ask again just what does that bagger offer other than the yellow cards he bags from his rash tackles which he now uses as an excuse not to tackle again for the rest of the game.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@SDL, who in their right mind goes with a back three at Anfield, with a bunch of jokers. Tactical suicide. Emeribe failed completely today, what a disappointment.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, I don't know what game you were watching. I am also analysing the stats and the numbers are clear.

For example, none of Xhaka's errors led to goals. He did not give the ball as much as Torreira, who had a poor game, yet Xhaka was the worst.

This is what you get when prejudice becomes the tool for analysis and reason. Guys, stop it. Leave that to Aniks, he is past saving. :lol: :lol: :lol:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@Tx, what good is gained focusing attention on Kroenke, how does that impact the here and now. They, that whole cabal knew exactly what they were doing and why. Prime cuts of the cow rest, medium rare on their china dining plates. Peppercorn sauce and a drizzle of chimi-churri. Today was not a 5-1 fixture, Emeribe completely mismanaged the match. Who in their right mind goes with a back three with professional spastics at Anfield. Pathetic.
The back three was to paper over holes in the squad; an unbalanced squad made even more unbalanced by injuries.

Emeribe is a good manager who needs backing; serious backing if he is to succeed. I'm kinda sympathetic towards him. If one was to be critical, I would point to his failure to recognize the challenge of playing at a high tempo in the PL with a deficient squad...

The first sign of it came about a week ago when I saw some sluggishness by Torriera. Its the reason LFC pressed high today, something they've seldom done this season....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
You be my bro but this thing you talk no good. They were all poor and with them all being poor it made each one to be exposed badly at different times. I wanted El Neny ahead of him or LT in this game because they are tired. ...but LT sef was robbed for the second or third goal nothing Xhaka or anyone had to do with that.

It was a bad day in office for all especially the coaching team
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Truth be told playing an old war horse Lich, that was Unary hoping the man would use his experience. But truth be told Mane ain't a rookie either... The old war horse was there to be killed. When the players you recruited to fill in the gap and be squad members start playing regularly... Something is wrong with your team.

Like an old story that was told when during the war the army started recruiting old people.. An old wise man told them, if you are now recruiting folks like me for war, maybe it is time to surrender.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, I don't know what game you were watching. I am also analysing the stats and the numbers are clear.

For example, none of Xhaka's errors led to goals. He did not give the ball as much as Torreira, who had a poor game, yet Xhaka was the worst.

This is what you get when prejudice becomes the tool for analysis and reason. Guys, stop it. Leave that to Aniks, he is past saving. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah good stats.... You have to make errors that lead to goal before you are a certified rubbish :lol:

I can explain to you my dear friend many things to look for in Xhaka's game to see an old wily fox absconding his duties to others.... Never mind the atrocious give aways that has become a regular feature of his games