Liverpool 5 VS Arsenal 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 5 VS Arsenal 1

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:My people we were beaten by a better team,no team has won at Liverpool for almost 18 months.Tough ground to come.
Emery was poor today,tactics personal employ all wrong.
As for Klopp he has no class at 5-1 he still forcing his players to score more goals.I was hoping at 4 -1 he will withdraw his star players to rest them for City game.No he wanted to score 10 goals,some players were shocking poor,mistakes all over .I think our under 21 team would not have been this poor.Iwobi Arsenal best player by a mile.
Lets move on to next game,Congrats Liverpool i see them likely win the league early if the beat City come thursday as i see City like the only team that can stop them.We have to focus on Europa and top 4

Very funny. Why not throw in the white towel at 4 - 1?
You think its funny,at 4-1 this classless Klopp forcing his player to press high and score more goals when the game was over,you will think Arsenal is the team that has score 4 goals.Let us see if he will be doing this classless act against City.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:My people we were beaten by a better team,no team has won at Liverpool for almost 18 months.Tough ground to come.
As for Klopp he has no class at 5-1 he still forcing his players to score more goals.I was hoping at 4 -1 he will withdraw his star players to rest them for City game.No he wanted to score 10 goals,some players were shocking poor,mistakes all over .I think our under 21 team would not have been this poor.Iwobi Arsenal best player by a mile.
Lets move on to next game,Congrats Liverpool i see them likely win the league early if the beat City come thursday as i see City like the only team that can stop them.We have to focus on Europa and top 4

You think its funny,at 4-1 this classless Klopp forcing his player to press high and score more goals when the game was over,you will think Arsenal is the team that has score 4 goals.Let us see if he will be doing this classless act against City.

He won't have to do it against City. Lester, CP and Chelsea did it for him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:

You do know this is a league game where goal scored or goal difference may become a decider?

I am disappointed that the second half ended just 1-0 in favour of Liverpool. An indication of how good Arsenal was in the 2nd half. Only if there was a 3rd half then Arsenal would have over turned the scores.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:

So you want him to tell his players to take it easy. You do remember the miracle of damam.

Also the team is there to also entertain the fans. Your anger should be directed at Arsenal not Klopp.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx