NBC Sports Predictor App

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
NBC Sports Predictor App

Post by Its a Goal »

Who has downloaded and taking part in this free weekly $5K winning and $50K jackport? My first week got 12 points and this week is turning out to be the same. So far not made any money on it. Anyone else done better?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: NBC Sports Predictor App

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I have 18 points. Got the United game correct.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I'll see how other CEs do going forward. There are too many guys here who think they sabi but will be quickly put to shame with this app :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

where are all those prediction champs from the ANC? dis one nah free $$$
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]metalalloy[/color] wrote: where are all those prediction champs from the ANC? dis one nah free $$$
Yes o. NBC is giving away $55K on every week's feature. There was a Tosin in the running yesterday to win but today his name had disappeared :lol:.

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Mace used to dominate the league here for several years I believe.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I predict Spurs will remain a useless club for many centuries to come. Enjoy becoming irrelevant once those stadium interest payments start piling up. You can kiss your manager, Kane and all goodbye sucka :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Heliopolis[/color] wrote: I predict Spurs will remain a useless club for many centuries to come. Enjoy becoming irrelevant once those stadium interest payments start piling up. You can kiss your manager, Kane and all goodbye sucka :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Haterpolis, na so ya bad belle reach so :woot:? Don't worry, when the crapmirates begins to fold down we can allow you to visit our shiny shiny new stadium on NLD days :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Heliopolis[/color] wrote: I predict Spurs will remain a useless club for many centuries to come. Enjoy becoming irrelevant once those stadium interest payments start piling up. You can kiss your manager, Kane and all goodbye sucka :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Haterpolis, na so ya bad belle reach so :woot:? Don't worry, when the crapmirates begins to fold down we can allow you to visit our shiny shiny new stadium on NLD days :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.
When is your stadium officially open?You change the name or keep same name WHL?
Hopefully beloved will be the first team to win NLd there by God grace
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
When is your stadium officially open?You change the name or keep same name WHL?
Hopefully beloved will be the first team to win NLd there by God grace
Hopefully in February. All safety tests have yet to be completed so far it appears to be going well. At the moment the name is Tottenham Stadium but may change with a sponsorship. As for NLD, forgerraboutit :rotf:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Anyone with points today?

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

This is easy money!

Everton loses or draws
ManU wins against weak opponents.

Liverpool wins because of VanD and Allison. They will lose if any of them get injured.
Spurs have no bench and will lose EPL games if they prioritize the CL and vice versa.

Chelsea will not make top 4 if they do not buy a striker this month or Moratta starts firing on all cylinders which is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Man City will bounce back in the EPL now that Fernandinho is back but UEFA teams will expose them, again.

The relegation battle is dicier to predict but it will come down to Jan purchases.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Kabalega[/color] wrote: This is easy money!

Everton loses or draws

Liverpool wins because of VanD and Allison. They will lose if any of them get injured.
Spurs have no bench and will lose EPL games if they prioritize the CL and vice versa.

Chelsea will not make top 4 if they do not buy a striker this month or Moratta starts firing on all cylinders which is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Man City will bounce back in the EPL now that Fernandinho is back but UEFA teams will expose them, again.

The relegation battle is dicier to predict but it will come down to Jan purchases.
That is why NBC created this app to shame and shut people like you up. Let us see how you do. Make your predictions. You can't say you don't to participate because you don't gamble since you don't have to put your own money into it to win :taunt:.

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Its a Goal wrote:

Everton loses or draws

That is why NBC created this app to shame and shut people like you up. Let us see how you do. Make your predictions. You can't say you don't to participate because you don't gamble since you don't have to put your own money into it to win :taunt:.
Have you seen the recent results?
Eaaasy moneeey.....

The EPL is so predictable, it's not even funny!
Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Its a Goal wrote:

Everton loses or draws

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kabalega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Everton loses or draws

Have seen the recent results?
Eaaasy mooney.....

The EPL is so predictable, it's not even funny!
predict scores nah :taunt:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another week completed how did everyone do? I got 18 points this week.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Na wa o. After only 2 matches just 6 people left to win the $50K jackpot. This game hard to win.

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

This app na B.S
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I thought it was easy but I have won a grand total of $0 since I joined. My highest point was week 27 - I got 30 points with 3 perfect scores yet I was way way behind in 700+ position :lol: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote: I thought it was easy but I have won a grand total of $0 since I joined. My highest point was week 27 - I got 30 points with 3 perfect scores yet I was way way behind in 700+ position :lol: .
Mine was 38 or something like that but that week was when almost everyone was getting it right.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Benedict Iroha[/color] wrote: This app na B.S
Explain

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:Na wa o. After only 2 matches just 6 people left to win the $50K jackpot. This game hard to win.
You got the rules wrong bros. 6 players currently have the perfect score of 20 points, that doesn't mean they stay at the top. Someone at 14 points could still end up with 44 points, same with those at 10 points today who could make 40 points while some at 20 points today still end up with the same 20 points.

*I got the accurate rules from the jobless Uncle 1naira and I know he is always right in matters like this.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *