NBC Sports Predictor App

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NBC Sports Predictor App

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Na wa o. After only 2 matches just 6 people left to win the $50K jackpot. This game hard to win.
You got the rules wrong bros. 6 players currently have the perfect score of 20 points, that doesn't mean they stay at the top. Someone at 14 points could still end up with 44 points, same with those at 10 points today who could make 40 points while some at 20 points today still end up with the same 20 points.

*I got the accurate rules from the jobless Uncle 1naira and I know he is always right in matters like this.
There is a $50K jackpot for anyone who correctly predict all 5 scores. There is another $50K to share for everyone else to split.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

na so English men take small small style dey indoctrinate yankey into their pool gambling
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Na wa o. After only 2 matches just 6 people left to win the $50K jackpot. This game hard to win.
You got the rules wrong bros. 6 players currently have the perfect score of 20 points, that doesn't mean they stay at the top. Someone at 14 points could still end up with 44 points, same with those at 10 points today who could make 40 points while some at 20 points today still end up with the same 20 points.

*I got the accurate rules from the jobless Uncle 1naira and I know he is always right in matters like this.
There is a $50K jackpot for anyone who predict all 5 correct score. There is another $50K to share for everyone else to split.
Ohhh got you! :thumb:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

jette1 wrote:na so English men take small small style dey indoctrinate yankey into their pool gambling
:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

3 people predicted the correct scores and will split 50k dollars. Congrats to them.