Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8375
Location: Canada
They were playing a team in the 4th tier. Nacho should be able to adjust to lack of service, a different style etc. The level he is at he should be faster, stronger, smarter, fitter than anyone on the pitch.

Look at the difference James Maddison made when he came on. I bet you if Ndidi had come on he would have created problems. Limited centre halves ensured Nacho had a quiet game. That should not be possible, even if Leicester was just hoofing the ball all over the place.

Not good enough.[/quote]


Hmm make I understand , James Madison a 10 was brought on to replace a striker Okazaki and its a big deal that he made a difference ? I am confused . So Nacho should leave the 9 ( striker ) position , come back and hustle to collect ball and then take it all by himself to score because na league one side ?

Kelechi is NOT CRON and no one expects him to be CRON but he is not as bad as we are making him to be here , his past body of work suggests this. I remain positive...plus as I declared I a biased.

This link does not paint Nacho in a good way , it however captures the problem , when Leicester is playing Well Nacho will do well, and when they are not Vadry can bail them out cause of the type of striker he is !! Nacho is not Vardy or Musa or Emenike ..Nacho is Nacho.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... -2400204...

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3507
Siddonlook11 wrote:
They were playing a team in the 4th tier. Nacho should be able to adjust to lack of service, a different style etc. The level he is at he should be faster, stronger, smarter, fitter than anyone on the pitch.

Look at the difference James Maddison made when he came on. I bet you if Ndidi had come on he would have created problems. Limited centre halves ensured Nacho had a quiet game. That should not be possible, even if Leicester was just hoofing the ball all over the place.

Not good enough.


Hmm make I understand , James Madison a 10 was brought on to replace a striker Okazaki and its a big deal that he made a difference ? I am confused . So Nacho should leave the 9 ( striker ) position , come back and hustle to collect ball and then take it all by himself to score because na league one side ?

Kelechi is NOT CRON and no one expects him to be CRON but he is not as bad as we are making him to be here , his past body of work suggests this. I remain positive...plus as I declared I a biased.

This link does not paint Nacho in a good way , it however captures the problem , when Leicester is playing Well Nacho will do well, and when they are not Vadry can bail them out cause of the type of striker he is !! Nacho is not Vardy or Musa or Emenike ..Nacho is Nacho.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... -2400204...


C RON? For New Port Town?

Madison didn’t make a difference because of his position, he made a difference because he was able to impose himself on an inferior midfield despite his team not playing well.

I like Kele. I’m just saying his repeated inability to impose himself on very ordinary and sometime even low level opposition is damning and cannot be explained away by Leicester being “the wrong team for him”.

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8542
waka-man wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
They were playing a team in the 4th tier. Nacho should be able to adjust to lack of service, a different style etc. The level he is at he should be faster, stronger, smarter, fitter than anyone on the pitch.

Look at the difference James Maddison made when he came on. I bet you if Ndidi had come on he would have created problems. Limited centre halves ensured Nacho had a quiet game. That should not be possible, even if Leicester was just hoofing the ball all over the place.

Not good enough.


Hmm make I understand , James Madison a 10 was brought on to replace a striker Okazaki and its a big deal that he made a difference ? I am confused . So Nacho should leave the 9 ( striker ) position , come back and hustle to collect ball and then take it all by himself to score because na league one side ?

Kelechi is NOT CRON and no one expects him to be CRON but he is not as bad as we are making him to be here , his past body of work suggests this. I remain positive...plus as I declared I a biased.

This link does not paint Nacho in a good way , it however captures the problem , when Leicester is playing Well Nacho will do well, and when they are not Vadry can bail them out cause of the type of striker he is !! Nacho is not Vardy or Musa or Emenike ..Nacho is Nacho.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... -2400204...


C RON? For New Port Town?

Madison didn’t make a difference because of his position, he made a difference because he was able to impose himself on an inferior midfield despite his team not playing well.

I like Kele. I’m just saying his repeated inability to impose himself on very ordinary and sometime even low level opposition is damning and cannot be explained away by Leicester being “the wrong team for him”.


Your argument is infantile and reeks of bad belle. There were 9 other Leicester field players plus 3 reserves who weren’t able to impose their will on Newport but you’ve elected to single out Nacho for blame. That tells me everything I need to know about you :!:


Cheers.


Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8375
Location: Canada
He forgot the coach that put out a team and asked them to play a certain formation..

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3507
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
They were playing a team in the 4th tier. Nacho should be able to adjust to lack of service, a different style etc. The level he is at he should be faster, stronger, smarter, fitter than anyone on the pitch.

Look at the difference James Maddison made when he came on. I bet you if Ndidi had come on he would have created problems. Limited centre halves ensured Nacho had a quiet game. That should not be possible, even if Leicester was just hoofing the ball all over the place.

Not good enough.


Hmm make I understand , James Madison a 10 was brought on to replace a striker Okazaki and its a big deal that he made a difference ? I am confused . So Nacho should leave the 9 ( striker ) position , come back and hustle to collect ball and then take it all by himself to score because na league one side ?

Kelechi is NOT CRON and no one expects him to be CRON but he is not as bad as we are making him to be here , his past body of work suggests this. I remain positive...plus as I declared I a biased.

This link does not paint Nacho in a good way , it however captures the problem , when Leicester is playing Well Nacho will do well, and when they are not Vadry can bail them out cause of the type of striker he is !! Nacho is not Vardy or Musa or Emenike ..Nacho is Nacho.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... -2400204...


C RON? For New Port Town?

Madison didn’t make a difference because of his position, he made a difference because he was able to impose himself on an inferior midfield despite his team not playing well.

I like Kele. I’m just saying his repeated inability to impose himself on very ordinary and sometime even low level opposition is damning and cannot be explained away by Leicester being “the wrong team for him”.


Your argument is infantile and reeks of bad belle. There were 9 other Leicester field players plus 3 reserves who weren’t able to impose their will on Newport but you’ve elected to single out Nacho for blame. That tells me everything I need to know about you :!:


Cheers.

Wetin consign me an 9 other outfield players? Are they Nigerian now?

Look through posts over the years; I’ve been a Nacho supporter. No bad belle here. I like the guy. Again I’m just saying he’s not turning out to be the top quality player we’d hoped for.

As for it being infantile I’ll consider that an insult and there’s no point in responding to insults.

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:16 pm
Posts: 3151
Location: Secret place of the most High God
Seriously though, this over-sensitivities over constructive criticisms of under performing Nigerian players is now getting old.

One posted a link about Nwakali praising his own performance without any context or even any willingness to listen to any other contrary views or reviews.

Should we now be listening to Baghdad Bobs once it comes to Nigerian players just because we are desperate for them to do well without trying to verify or honestly discuss the information presented here?

Another just pulls information from no where, and when challenged to provide links or sources to the information, he just abandons the thread or doubles down on same information.

What is this site becoming now?

Where is that Baghdad Bob pic again sef.
Maybe I should be using that now when our sensitive brothers start saying "Nothing to see here, everything is A-OKAY with fake/manufactured news" :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7711
shaq wrote:
Seriously though, this over-sensitivities over constructive criticisms of under performing Nigerian players is now getting old.
One posted a link about Nwakali praising his own performance without any context or even any willingness to listen to any other contrary views or reviews.
Should we now be listening to Baghdad Bobs once it comes to Nigerian players just because we are desperate for them to do well without trying to verify or honestly discuss the information presented here?
Another just pulls information from no where, and when challenged to provide links or sources to the information, he just abandons the thread or doubles down on same information.
What is this site becoming now?
Where is that Baghdad Bob pic again sef.
Maybe I should be using that now when our sensitive brothers start saying "Nothing to see here, everything is A-OKAY with fake/manufactured news" :taunt:


Image

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7518
Dammy wrote:
truetalk wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Watching Iheanacho today finally convinced me that we need to look elsewhere. Nacho will not become the great player we were hoping for.

This makes me sad because I thought he could have been the one.

He does nothing particularly well and is completely unable to adjust his game. He got outrun by limited centre halves. He snatched at opportunities. He made no useful runs. He never looked like scoring.

He’s honest. He works hard. He seems to care.

But I’m now convinced there’s nothing to see here.


No one is in Nacho's mind, so we can't say for certain, but I beg to differ here.

I think there are major off the field issues going on with Nacho. You can search on how I have stated on here about the type of guys that come to camp on Nacho's tab. Dangerous & scary looking guys staying in suites. The type of guys who would make you take a quick exit if you ever walked into a bar & saw them, with the feeling that a shootout could break out any moment. Even if they are family, you want to keep these folks at arms length, and they come a lot, and they certainly stand out in a wrong way.

The truth about the game at the topmost level is that you have to stay motivated and want to improve, especially when you're young. A lot of our guys also have to deal with the environmental issues and adjustment. That is why I am a fan of those that get married very early (20 even). It helps with focus and companionship & also helps cut off a lot of these criminal like elements.

The hold of the boys, or even greedy relatives will loosen once you have your own wife and kids.

There was a whole lot of talent with Nacho, but his window may be closing.

Maybe he should get married. I think he should join Pellegrino at West Ham


He has had a very looong window with Rohr, especially as he started with a bang in Rohr's first match (at home vs. Tanzania).

This is not a surprise for anyone that is actually close to the team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8542
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
No. Unfortunately, okizaki has taken his spot as first striker off the bench. Nacho has only made the bench once in the last 3 gamed. We might even see him go on loan. Sad!


You are such an outrageous liar. Why do you feel you have to lie to justify your mindless bias against Nacho :?: :!:

Match day 35
West ham 2:2 Leicester

Okazaki an unused substitute, Iheanacho an 84th minute substitute for D. Gray.

Match day 36
Leicester 3:0 Arsenal

Okazaki not in match squad, Iheanacho an unused substitute.

Match day 37
Man City 1:0 Leicester

Okazaki not in match squad, Iheanacho an 80th minute substitute for James Maddison.

Match day 38
Leicester 0:0 Chelsea

Iheanacho an unused substitute, Okazaki a 66th minute substitute for Wilfred Ndidi.

Are you even aware that Okazaki’s appearance on the last match day was his final appearance for Leicester or did you just think you could say whatever you like and get away with it? This past season, Okazaki made 21 appearances for Leicester including 1 start in the premier league while Nacho had 30 appearances and 9 starts. If you have to open your mouth, better stick to the facts otherwise, shut up :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], highbury and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group