Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292812
Page 10 of 10

Author:  oloye [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Heliopolis wrote:
That was an excellent game to watch. One of the best I've seen in a while. I felt like I was watching a tactical masterpiece.

The game was balanced until City took control from around the 20th-60th minutes. Despite his goal I felt Aguero was a liability with his poor dribbling and decisionmaking. I understand why he's out there but Sterling is such an enigma; a more decisive winger in his role today would've ran riot on Liverpool. Despite all his shortcomings today, he set up the winning goal so he earned his shirt. Sane had an up and down game but caused problems all day for Liverpool.

It was strange to see Liverpool on the defensive in an EPL game. Other than Mane's first half chance and their goal they struggled to create much.

Lets see how they react after such a big loss. They have a 4 point lead so they can't be too upset and sooner or later they would have to deal with adversity. One of the things they have going for them is a much easier schedule until mid-February than City.

I take it you missed the Sallah chance in the seco d half, the one Ederson saved that almost had Pepe running mad because of a foul leading to the chance that was not called.
Mane's chance was not a half chance, it was a full chance that was thrown away by carelessness. Aguero's goal is what a half chance looks like IMHO.

Author:  kajifu [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

oloye wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
That was an excellent game to watch. One of the best I've seen in a while. I felt like I was watching a tactical masterpiece.

The game was balanced until City took control from around the 20th-60th minutes. Despite his goal I felt Aguero was a liability with his poor dribbling and decisionmaking. I understand why he's out there but Sterling is such an enigma; a more decisive winger in his role today would've ran riot on Liverpool. Despite all his shortcomings today, he set up the winning goal so he earned his shirt. Sane had an up and down game but caused problems all day for Liverpool.

It was strange to see Liverpool on the defensive in an EPL game. Other than Mane's first half chance and their goal they struggled to create much.

Lets see how they react after such a big loss. They have a 4 point lead so they can't be too upset and sooner or later they would have to deal with adversity. One of the things they have going for them is a much easier schedule until mid-February than City.

I take it you missed the Sallah chance in the seco d half, the one Ederson saved that almost had Pepe running mad because of a foul leading to the chance that was not called.
Mane's chance was not a half chance, it was a full chance that was thrown away by carelessness. Aguero's goal is what a half chance looks like IMHO.

Uncle thank you for calling it as it is,people making stuff up as if we did not watch the game.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
That was an excellent game to watch. One of the best I've seen in a while. I felt like I was watching a tactical masterpiece.

The game was balanced until City took control from around the 20th-60th minutes. Despite his goal I felt Aguero was a liability with his poor dribbling and decisionmaking. I understand why he's out there but Sterling is such an enigma; a more decisive winger in his role today would've ran riot on Liverpool. Despite all his shortcomings today, he set up the winning goal so he earned his shirt. Sane had an up and down game but caused problems all day for Liverpool.

It was strange to see Liverpool on the defensive in an EPL game. Other than Mane's first half chance and their goal they struggled to create much.

Lets see how they react after such a big loss. They have a 4 point lead so they can't be too upset and sooner or later they would have to deal with adversity. One of the things they have going for them is a much easier schedule until mid-February than City.

I take it you missed the Sallah chance in the seco d half, the one Ederson saved that almost had Pepe running mad because of a foul leading to the chance that was not called.
Mane's chance was not a half chance, it was a full chance that was thrown away by carelessness. Aguero's goal is what a half chance looks like IMHO.

Uncle thank you for calling it as it is,people making stuff up as if we did not watch the game.


you all misread his post. He did not call Mane's chance a "half chance". He called it "first half" chance, as in a chance that occurred in the first half.

Author:  tfco [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

balo wrote:


:clap: :clap: :clap:

aboa...ewu

you think this is Crappasliga where you win it by December

Author:  wiseone [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

That clearance from Stones off the line in the first half was so close. About 99% of the ball was over the line! NBCSN gave an amazing stat yesterday that the there was only 1.2cm preventing the entirety of the ball from crossing the line.

:shock:

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:


:clap: :clap: :clap:

aboa...ewu

you think this is Crappasliga where you win it by December



when did he win it last year? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Didn't Mourinho win the league with Chelsea by October or something :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: when Diego Costa + Fabregas dominated every opponent?

Author:  metalalloy [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:
balo wrote:


:clap: :clap: :clap:

aboa...ewu

you think this is Crappasliga where you win it by December



when did he win it last year? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Didn't Mourinho win the league with Chelsea by October or something :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: when Diego Costa + Fabregas dominated every opponent?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when did facts matter to that one? Send him back to twitter to copy and paste another meaningless rambling thought.

Author:  metalalloy [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Heliopolis wrote:
That was an excellent game to watch. One of the best I've seen in a while. I felt like I was watching a tactical masterpiece.

The game was balanced until City took control from around the 20th-60th minutes. Despite his goal I felt Aguero was a liability with his poor dribbling and decisionmaking. I understand why he's out there but Sterling is such an enigma; a more decisive winger in his role today would've ran riot on Liverpool. Despite all his shortcomings today, he set up the winning goal so he earned his shirt. Sane had an up and down game but caused problems all day for Liverpool.

It was strange to see Liverpool on the defensive in an EPL game. Other than Mane's first half chance and their goal they struggled to create much.

Lets see how they react after such a big loss. They have a 4 point lead so they can't be too upset and sooner or later they would have to deal with adversity. One of the things they have going for them is a much easier schedule until mid-February than City.


They were playing City. That being said, still wondering what Klopp was smoking when he started a pipe like Henderson in such a fixture.

Author:  balo [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Shaqiri was useless yesterday. Sabotaged Klopp's trust.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

balo wrote:
Shaqiri was useless yesterday. Sabotaged Klopp's trust.



huh?

Author:  balo [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Shaqiri was useless yesterday. Sabotaged Klopp's trust.



huh?



He was giving the ball away at will.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

balo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Shaqiri was useless yesterday. Sabotaged Klopp's trust.



huh?



He was giving the ball away at will.



yo need to go back to your kitchen and come up with a new recipe to share with us.

Author:  balo [ Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

Manchester City took their frustrations out on poor Rotherham United.

Named a very strong team and beat them 7 - 0.

Ajayi dashed them an OG to boot.

Author:  ohsee [ Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CITY VS LIVERPOOL (2-1) FT

metalalloy wrote:
That being said, still wondering what Klopp was smoking when he started a pipe like Henderson in such a fixture.

:???: :???: :???: But...but...but Captain "always give me the armband if I step onto the field, even if it is only two seconds to go" Henderson firmly believes he is all that and a big bag of chips too. Did you not see him yelling at Oga Van Dijk for a trivial error a few games ago? Please respect the lionhearted lumberjack Englishman o! He knows how to fight and get stuck in. :idea:

Page 10 of 10 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/