Pinnick achieves another milestone

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pinnick achieves another milestone

Post by fabio »

Hail Pinnick, he has achieved another huge milestone :biggrin:

• It is no big deal, says Secretary General

The array of sponsors not withstanding, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), allegedly owes its workers five months salaries. Also, the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF is said to owe Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr two months salaries.
Pinnick had boasted last Thursday in Lagos that the NFF could beat its chest anywhere that it is 60-65% self-funded, saying that corporate Nigeria’s support for Nigerian Football had improved significantly over the years.

The NFF actually celebrated its numerous sponsors in Lagos for their morale and financial support. At the occasion were big wigs and representatives of AITEO Group, Coca-Cola, Nigerian Breweries PLC, Amstel Malta, Zenith Bank PLC, Tropical and General Investments, WAPIC Insurance PLC, Cadbury Nigeria PLC, Emzor Pharmaceuticals, FrieslandCampina WAMCO and Simba Group (TVS: Official Motorycle and Tricycle Partner of the Super Eagles, among others.

However, despite the ‘financial support’ from the companies, the NFF is said to be indebted to its workers and handlers of the senior national team.The Franco-German coach is allegedly facing financial stress due to unpaid bonuses and salaries by his employer (the NFF).

The development came, just as the Secretary General of the body, Dr. Mohammed Sanusi, confirmed to The Guardian that he is being owed five months salary. A source hinted that Rohr had been keeping quiet over the ‘unpaid’ salary and bonuses because he does not want any confrontation with his employers that could become a subject of debate in the media.

According to the source, Rohr is yet to get his bonuses for 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification and his salary for two months.“It’s evident that Gernot Rohr is not happy that the NFF has not paid his 2018 World Cup qualification bonus over a year after qualifying the Eagles for the competition in Russia,” the source stated.

The source added that virtually everybody involved in the Super Eagles’ qualification for the World Cup (assistant coaches and backroom staff), have been paid.It was alleged that the contractual agreement signed between Rohr and the NFF is gradually being breached by the Pinnick-led NFF for ‘failing’ to pay the coach’s October and November salaries.

Contacted on the issue, NFF General Secretary, Sanusi said: “Did he (Gernot Rohr) complained to anybody that he has not been paid his salary? :sad: :sad: “How many media houses have paid their journalists and other staffers in their organisations since seven months ago? :blink: :blink:

Gernot Rohr is paid his salary or not, should not be a public issue. Everybody, including Rohr has been paid his or her World Cup bonuses. The Super Eagles Team Secretary can confirm that no one is still being owed any bonus.”

Continuing, Sanusi roared; “I am being owed five months salaries, and nobody cares about my survival. :scared: :scared: Yes. I’ve not been paid my salary since five months now,” :ohmy: :ohmy:

A visit to the NFF Secretariat reveals outright rejection and poverty amongst the staff.

“We have not seen this type of treatment and administration since over 18 years some of us have been working here. The Christmas is a few hours away, and there is nothing to celebrate with our families. It has been so bad and harsh. The popular Glass House is no longer what it used to be,” one of the staff revealed to The Guardian.

https://guardian.ng/sport/nff-owes-work ... -salaries/
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pinnick achieves another milestone

Post by pajimoh »

1Naira with his uncle boiled Egghead are flossing away all the cashflow of the NFF. Village rats :tic: :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

pajimoh wrote:1Naira with his uncle boiled Egghead are flossing away all the cashflow of the NFF. Village rats :tic: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Isn't Aiteo responsible for Rohr's salary? And this is from anonymous sources as usual. How credible is this source?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

pajimoh wrote:1Naira with his uncle boiled Egghead are flossing away all the cashflow of the NFF. Village rats :tic: :taunt:

he us now known as 1Jubril
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

metalalloy wrote:Isn't Aiteo responsible for Rohr's salary? And this is from anonymous sources as usual. How credible is this source?
Na only Rohr, Pinnick dey owe money? When it comes to exposing Pinnick the sources are never credible. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

fabio wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Isn't Aiteo responsible for Rohr's salary? And this is from anonymous sources as usual. How credible is this source?
Na only Rohr, Pinnick dey owe money? When it comes to exposing Pinnick the sources are never credible. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He no read am - na autopost :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Rohr does not deserve to be paid for the next 4 years considering his woeful performance at the WC. He should be refunding the salary already collected self. :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

fabio wrote:
So you have no response to the question as usual? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nigeria is so chaotic I'm not I'm not even sure if any news coming out of there has been vetted before it's released :rotf: someone is angry with someone and it seems as if they are ready to hurt anyone who's not giving them a job!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Always have the feeling that this Sanusi guy is the insider they'll use against Pinnick.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Woeful performance at WC? My friend will you keep quiet ungrateful human being
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Woeful performance at WC? My friend will you keep quiet ungrateful human being
They didn’t meet their pre-world cup target which was second round. So what should it be called? A successful World Cup? I don’t get this your blind baseless support and what exactly we should be grateful for...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Maceo it wasn’t an exceptional performance but to call it woeful compared to our opponents is unfair. To me, we were average not bad or good but average
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Presidency orders withdrawal of `Fake News’ on NFF :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Presidency has described as `fake news’ a press release in circulation, to the effect that President Muhammadu Buhari had ordered the arrest and prosecution of Amaju Pinnick, the President of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The report went viral in social media in the last 24 hours indicating that there were palpable fears in the country’s football family following alleged President Buhari’s directive for the prosecution of Amaju Pinnick, over a litany of corruption allegations levelled against him.

“The allegations which also involved funds embezzlement are in billions of naira,’’ the report quoted. But, a presidential spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, dismissed the report as untrue and false. He said: “This is fake news because anyone familiar with the President’s unmitigated and unshakable commitment to the due processes of the law will not make such assumptions of the President.

“The position of the President that allegations of criminal nature should be addressed only by investigation and law enforcement agencies, within the framework of the law has not changed. “It is not in the nature of President Buhari to say go and arrest that man or woman as formed the practice in the past. “Rather, he allows all allegations of this nature to be addressed using the mechanism of the rule of law even as law enforcement and investigation agencies should not in any way be hampered in performing their duties. “At the same time, nobody should drop names to seek to influence the course of those investigations.’’
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/pre ... ws-on-nff/