Mikel Quits China

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mikel Quits China

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/01/04/s ... ree-agent/

Hope El capito can give us at least 1 more Afcon. Even WC sef. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel Quits China

Post by marko »

can still do a job for the likes of West ham, Watford, newcastle, mid-table premiership sides but i do agree, go to middle east and earn a fat pension!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

marko wrote:can still do a job for the likes of West ham, Watford, newcastle, mid-table premiership sides but i do agree, go to middle east and earn a fat pension!
Abeg go siddon on top Suya pit. Mikel should go to Spain and enjoy the beautiful game for his last years as a pro. Epl is played out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
marko wrote:can still do a job for the likes of West ham, Watford, newcastle, mid-table premiership sides but i do agree, go to middle east and earn a fat pension!
Abeg go siddon on top Suya pit. Mikel should go to Spain and enjoy the beautiful game for his last years as a pro. Epl is played out.
maybe true, thanks to Mourinho, made Mikel a bonifide sideways passer, Pogba was having none of it!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

marko wrote:
maybe true, thanks to Mourinho, made Mikel a bonifide sideways passer, Pogba was having none of it!

KPOM!!!

Difference in mentality.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

be a wise man, do not listen to what Mourinho has to say, especially if you are a skillful player, Mikel was an attacking midfield player but used as a defensive midfielder at Chelsea, Mourinho did not see him as an ideal attacking midfielder, same as he tried to change Pogba into, since Mourinho philosophy is about defence and maintaining your position

dont i wish Mikel played for united instead under Sir Alex, hmmm

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Should not have gone to China of you are not planning to retire there. Oh well ego inspires
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marko wrote:be a wise man, do not listen to what Mourinho has to say, especially if you are a skillful player, Mikel was an attacking midfield player but used as a defensive midfielder at Chelsea, Mourinho did not see him as an ideal attacking midfielder, same as he tried to change Pogba into, since Mourinho philosophy is about defence and maintaining your position

I have always wondered what he would have been, or become had he gone to ManU, instead of Chelsea
Last edited by Odas on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:be a wise man, do not listen to what Mourinho has to say, especially if you are a skillful player, Mikel was an attacking midfield player but used as a defensive midfielder at Chelsea, Mourinho did not see him as an ideal attacking midfielder, same as he tried to change Pogba into, since Mourinho philosophy is about defence and maintaining your position

I have always wondered what he would been or become had he gone to ManU, instead of Chelsea
dot really know but knowing Sir Alex, he would have made Mikel the number 10, no way Mikel will be made to defend like he did for Chelsea, well he won things at Chelsea so had a good career there anyway but i believe Sir Alex would have made Mikel a beast of a player and probably will be still in the set up

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
and what did the other Chelsea managers do with JMO?

How many trophies did he win as a 'sideways passer'?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

He should return to Nigeria and help out a local football team thereby give the league a high profile.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

A noble thought but how does that help his family
Its a Goal wrote:He should return to Nigeria and help out a local football team thereby give the league a high profile.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Its a Goal wrote:He should return to Nigeria and help out a local football team thereby give the league a high profile.

Just like you have, abi?
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
marko wrote:

KPOM!!!

Difference in mentality.
Nah, difference is Pogba has played AM at a high level before so we know he's capable and was being neutered by Mourinho, but I don't understand why we keep thinking Mikel was/is capable of playing AM at any high level, we've seen him attempt at NT level and once the quality level is upped he can't hang just like in the WC he had to be moved back to DM position and you can't blame Mourinho for that. His biggest achievements with the NT have been with him playing deeper, dude is just not an AM regardless of Mourinho...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How much can he raise the profile by?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Where is Pokey
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

maceo4 wrote:
marko wrote:

KPOM!!!

Difference in mentality.
Nah, difference is Pogba has played AM at a high level before so we know he's capable and was being neutered by Mourinho, but I don't understand why we keep thinking Mikel was/is capable of playing AM at any high level, we've seen him attempt at NT level and once the quality level is upped he can't hang just like in the WC he had to be moved back to DM position and you can't blame Mourinho for that. His biggest achievements with the NT have been with him playing deeper, dude is just not an AM regardless of Mourinho...
At the under 21s world cup, he played a more attacking midfield role, when he got to chelsea, Mourinho had over plans for him, tried to turn him to a box-to-box midfielder, same as he tried with Pogba, well Mikel won the champions league with Di Matteo so he had more than a decent career at Chelsea! 10 years

Marko
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
marko wrote:

KPOM!!!

Difference in mentality.
At the under 21s world cup, he played a more attacking midfield role, when he got to chelsea, Mourinho had over plans for him, tried to turn him to a box-to-box midfielder, same as he tried with Pogba, well Mikel won the champions league with Di Matteo so he had more than a decent career at Chelsea! 10 years
U-20's is not senior level though and he didn't play AM, he played CM with Kaita more defensive in Siasia's 4-2-4. Even in the useless Chinese League he had been playing DM and Defense.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

What makes you think Nigeria football wants help? Some if not most of our people will frustrate you almost to the grave trying to help them. How about his family - should he take them along or keep leaving them behind?

Let Mikel decide what he wants to do :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

pajimoh wrote:
What makes you think Nigeria football wants help? Some if not most of our people will frustrate you almost to the grave trying to help them. How about his family - should he take them along or keep leaving them behind?

Let Mikel decide what he wants to do :D
you want to give those kidnappers a field day right? Nigeeia does not have the type of money the likes of Mikel will command

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

He should come back to Chelsea and show how it's done. Jorginho needs help.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ighalo should be quitting soon too
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Mikel and VM need to go to Arsenal. he is MUCH better than Xhaka.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."