Shooting don chop raw Ponmo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Shooting don chop raw Ponmo

Post by oloye »

The news wey I just dey hear now wey just dey enter my ear be say Remo don waya Shooting with 3 goals in the ongoing super 8 qualifiers.

E be like say our Amala loving brothers from Ibadan go chop more amala in division two.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The real deal
Egg
Egg
Re: Shooting don chop raw Ponmo

Post by The real deal »

oloye wrote:The news wey I just dey hear now wey just dey enter my ear be say Remo don waya Shooting with 3 goals in the ongoing super 8 qualifiers.

E be like say our Amala loving brothers from Ibadan go chop more amala in division two.

:atc: :atc: :atc: :atc:
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

The Oluyole Warriors shall rise again....Watch out !
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

oloye wrote:The news wey I just dey hear now wey just dey enter my ear be say Remo don waya Shooting with 3 goals in the ongoing super 8 qualifiers.

e

Just one of those bad days in the office. It is not over until it's over. Oluyole Warriors shall rise and shine again....That's why we are "Shooting Stars" !
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Toxicarrow wrote:

e

Just one of those bad days in the office. It is not over until it's over. Oluyole Warriors shall rise and shine again....That's why we are "Shooting Stars" !
Toxic, for real, Shooting need to sort things out. I may be a bonafide Rangers fan true and true but we know who the pillars of the league are and it only hurts to see Shooting go down to this.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Toxicarrow wrote:The Oluyole Warriors shall rise again....Watch out !
club Yo-yo, AKA Catfish, AKA the mud dwellers :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Taktikal win for the Remo guys. Sooting sall rise again.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Toxicarrow wrote:The Oluyole Warriors shall rise again....Watch out !
Ask Ayo what happened to Leeds DisUnited. Just an analogy.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

When did Ijebu teams begin appear for league? :blink: Dem go win am o!Their juju is on anoda level....dem dey wear Ifunpa do everything...play soccer, chase woman, do exam... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Up Insurance, my papa home team don cross the red sea come enter the promise land....

Meanwhile Shooting still dey flex muscle, dem manage beat my mama home team Kogi United, but is that enough to save them? Unless yemi Brazil and Toxicarrow apologise and confess Rangers as the greatest club from Naija, Shooting will be issued permanent residency permit for div2... Na me tok am.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

This is the height of disrespect! Remo wetin? FIFA must do something. There is a conspiracy against Nigeria's greatest club ever, Shooting Stars Sports Club :boo:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dean, is this football related? :???:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cellular wrote:

Dean, is this football related? :???:
It is oh... Amala, Shooting and goals. In case you want to say I am a bigot ehem I have some amala eating friends and I love amala too.... There is a part of me given to eating amala :D

Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

This club should be disbanded for good.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Last round results:
Shooting 0 - 1 Bendel Insurance
Delta Force 1 - 2 Remo Stars
Bendel Insurance and Remo Stars promoted from the Southern group, together with Gombe United and Kada City from the Northern group.

My good friend and brother Comrade Toxic, take heart and better luck next year. Rangers will keep the flag flying for the old timers :taunt: :taunt:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Chai.

Sooting no fit even qualify..... chai
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Baii wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:

e

Toxic, for real, Shooting need to sort things out. I may be a bonafide Rangers fan true and true but we know who the pillars of the league are and it only hurts to see Shooting go down to this.
Why? I am an Insurance fan. Do you know how long we have rotted in the wilderness? Now that we are back, I fully understand why teams must work hard to remain in the premier league. See you later, Shooting Stars!