Emenike’s Housewarming Ceremony in Owerri

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emenike’s Housewarming Ceremony in Owerri

Post by theYemster »

Babalawo wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I hope Cellular was not there to call him Ogba na Chance! Choi!
I wasn't there. But I went to see my protege, Babalawo. He hosted me very very well. :thumbs:
They have transformed Owerri from a glorified village into a decent town with lots of attractions. I even toured the statues. Wish they had a management agreement to help preserve that place and other structures they have put in place.
Owerri a.k.a the Sin City.
Our Mission is to make O-town the Las Vegas of Nigeria....We shall get there soon.

Where’s Okocha10? all those his Owerri girlfriends have been looking for him, they loved his “ i wonna gonna” moves.
I was pleasantly surprised. I need to visit again. :D
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Flex Swift wrote:I love what the footballers are doing...... they are investing in 9ja having made money aboard thereby creating employment for locals and enhancing the environment. While our honourable Politicians invest in Dubai, America, Europe and anywhere but 9ja ... there is place waiting for them in Hell
Footballers are spending legally earned funds while politicians are spending illegally and fraudulently grafted loot. So they have to launder and stash away from scrutiny and reach.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

green4life wrote:Kudos to Emenike for investing at home and creating work for our able youths.

I just arrived in PA from Owerri literarily. Mighty thanks to my brother Cellular for hosting me even though it should’ve been the other way around. I owe you one bro. As mentioned, Owerri was very nice to say the least. The main roads in town were wide and smooth. The 2 flyovers are in operation. The roads to my village were in functional shape and I was otherwise able to get around Imo for various mme mme with no problems apart from the usual Christmas traffic. And last but not least I felt very safe during my stay in Imo. And I stayed out very late many nights especially in Owerri. Kudos to Rochas and his administration for the job done. Happy new year everyone.
Which flyovers were in operation? Also where is your village? Also please define what you mean by a flyover being in operation. Thank you.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

lacidi wrote:
green4life wrote:Kudos to Emenike for investing at home and creating work for our able youths.

I just arrived in PA from Owerri literarily. Mighty thanks to my brother Cellular for hosting me even though it should’ve been the other way around. I owe you one bro. As mentioned, Owerri was very nice to say the least. The main roads in town were wide and smooth. The 2 flyovers are in operation. The roads to my village were in functional shape and I was otherwise able to get around Imo for various mme mme with no problems apart from the usual Christmas traffic. And last but not least I felt very safe during my stay in Imo. And I stayed out very late many nights especially in Owerri. Kudos to Rochas and his administration for the job done. Happy new year everyone.
Which flyovers were in operation? Also where is your village? Also please define what you mean by a flyover being in operation. Thank you.
See me see trouble. You dey inside Owerri?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
lacidi wrote:

See me see trouble. You dey inside Owerri?
:rotf: :rotf: Uncle answer the man now.lol