Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6846
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ndidi is better than Partey.
Troost Ekong should be in the squad ahead of Bailly. Bailly that is not even a regular for Man United is ahead of Ekong who played well for Nigeria at the World cup, world cup qualifiers and he is playing well for Udinese.


Ndidi is better than Partey on CE :winking:
The neutrals think otherwise
One plays for a middle of the road EPL team
The other plays for one of the top teams in Europe's best league
One is valued more than the other (http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292852)

Go Figure!!!

_________________
Uzoho -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Balogun, Chukwueze -- Onazi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Musa -- Onyekuru, Okereke


Last edited by Rawlings on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
maceo4 wrote:
balo wrote:
Baily made the list. That's all you need to know it's rubbish.


Isn’t it based on last season...


Aurier, Baily, and Keita spent more time on the bench and Doctor's bed.................Good players but not at the expensive of Ndidi, Colley and Mazraoui

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73805
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Odas wrote:
tfco wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The real deal wrote:
Super stars I suppose
How come Africa performed so bad @ the WC If EPL IS so great?
I don't know how the English gets into you guys skull so much!
Colonial mentality
Nkrumah must be crying blood seeing this post

It's ridiculous. The union jackers have killed SE, gone are the days when almost each one of our best players had a thread on CE. It's all Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea. Boring.

has anyone on the forum prevented you guys from creating threads on 'our best players'?

TFCO, why are you being "sneaky?" Why didn't you write out the word "your" in your post instead of hiding your intention(s)?


you're welcome

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
Rawlings wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ndidi is better than Partey.
Troost Ekong should be in the squad ahead of Bailly. Bailly that is not even a regular for Man United is ahead of Ekong who played well for Nigeria at the World cup, world cup qualifiers and he is playing well for Udinese.


Ndidi is better than Partey on CE :winking:
The neutrals think otherwise
One plays for a middle of the road EPL team
The other plays for one of the top teams in Europe's best league
One is valued more than the other (http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292852)

Go Figure!!!


https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison

Compare both players here.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2008
It depends on what you're looking for. If you want a destroyer or pure DM then Ndidi is better for that role than Partey. However if your team needs a two way box to box midfielder that can join the attack and protect the defense then I will go with Partey. Partey is the more complete player so I see why he was picked ahead of Ndidi. I would have left out Keita and picked Ndidi because Keita missed a good number of games last year.

ohenhen1 wrote:
Ndidi is better than Partey.


Troost Ekong should be in the squad ahead of Bailly. Bailly that is not even a regular for Man United is ahead of Ekong who played well for Nigeria at the World cup, world cup qualifiers and he is playing well for Udinese.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6846
wale1974 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ndidi is better than Partey.
Troost Ekong should be in the squad ahead of Bailly. Bailly that is not even a regular for Man United is ahead of Ekong who played well for Nigeria at the World cup, world cup qualifiers and he is playing well for Udinese.


Ndidi is better than Partey on CE :winking:
The neutrals think otherwise
One plays for a middle of the road EPL team
The other plays for one of the top teams in Europe's best league
One is valued more than the other (http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292852)
Go Figure!!!

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison
Compare both players here.

Can I also compare Kojo Owusu(Kotoko, Ghana) vs Ndidi(Leicester, EPL)?
My Point:
    One plays for a top club in the worlds best league
    The league that has won 5 of the last 5 Champions league
    Guess which one?

_________________
Uzoho -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Balogun, Chukwueze -- Onazi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Musa -- Onyekuru, Okereke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 am
Posts: 4236
Location: No man's land
Ndidi and Musa for Mahrez

_________________
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6846
imehjunior wrote:
Ndidi and Musa for Mahrez


Iheanacho for _____ ?
Mikel Obi for _____?
Success for Failure :)

_________________
Uzoho -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Balogun, Chukwueze -- Onazi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Musa -- Onyekuru, Okereke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76897
Location: Earth
Ok after analyzing the list , there is a massive error by CAF . Ndidi needs to be the first name in that Midfield..chei
..nah real wah for CAF

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10589
What on earth are the Ivorians Bailly and Aurier (two reserves) doing in there? Worse still, they put Koulibaly at LB so they could fit in those two! :shock: The two CDs should have been Benatia and Koulibaly - end of. Plus where is Hakimi (of Real Madrid AND Dortmund!). Onyango instead of the young Ajax GK Onana? ... hmm...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19952
Location: Chiraq
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ok after analyzing the list , there is a massive error by CAF . Ndidi needs to be the first name in that Midfield..chei
..nah real wah for CAF


Ndidi is the goods but he is not better than Thomas its a Partey or Keita (before Liverpool ruined him)

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6846
King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ok after analyzing the list , there is a massive error by CAF . Ndidi needs to be the first name in that Midfield..chei
..nah real wah for CAF


Ndidi is the goods but he is not better than Thomas its a Partey or Keita (before Liverpool ruined him)


Besides, Partey plays for one of the top 3 teams in the best league in the world :winking:
Ndidi plays for a middle of the road EPL side

_________________
Uzoho -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Balogun, Chukwueze -- Onazi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Musa -- Onyekuru, Okereke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73805
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Rawlings wrote:
This was CAF's line up (not mine) :winking:

Image


none from the GoA

no wonder they're all triggered

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2077
The list is 100 percent correct and this is why I keep emphasizing that we encourage our players to sign for world class clubs so they can get accustomed to world class awards and world class players. You cannot think that average/backwater clubs will get precedence over World class teams.
Ndidi plays at Leicester (no award last year)
Partey plays at Atletico (Europa league champions ) the competition Partey faces is way higher than ndidi level and he would probably be a star man at a small club. Anyway, I expect ndidi to make a move to one of the best clubs next season if he is good as you guys claim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6846
UEFA Team of the Year 2018: Ter Stegen; Ramos, Van Dijk; Marcelo, Modric, Kante, Hazard; Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo

_________________
Uzoho -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Balogun, Chukwueze -- Onazi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Musa -- Onyekuru, Okereke


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group