Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292888
Page 1 of 1

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

They are not Nigeria's top 15 players in Europe but they are few games from making major impact for the rest of the season.

10. Ifeanyi Matthew (Lillestrom, Norway): He's been the best midfielder in Norway. He's told his fans he would likely leave this Jan. Ifeanyi is a fire cracker from the midfield. He would definitely ignite any team he moves to. At the least, I hope he gets to Belgium, portugal or France.

9. Hilary Gong (Vitesse, Dutch Prem): He shutdown Slovakia and he made a big move to Vitesse but injuries slowed him down. He's been eased into the game, making alotof sub appearances with a magical moment from him that led to a goal. I hope he explodes from now. A Coach Bros Production.

8. Stephen Odey: He's hot this season scoring 9goals in europe, league and domestic cup. Can he up the tempo and earn him a Top 5 league move by August?

7. Mikel Agu (Victoria Setubal, Portugal - Onloan from Porto): Started late but started well earning top points for Setubal this season. He's been hot scoring a goal so far from his DM/CM position. Can he turn it up a notch this half and earn him a move to the Top 5?

6. Anderson Esiti (Gent, Begium): Missed getting signed to Levante towards transfer deadline, got depressed and was dropped from Gent's first team. Got himself together and has played every match (once fit) for Gent, with Top performances. He's so fit that the Gent coach told him to stop lifting weight before he turns to cocoyam. He is expected to step it up this half and earn himself a move to Laliga or even the EPL.

5. Kingsley Micheal (Perugia, Serie B, onloan from Bolgna): HOT. Dude has cleared all the MOTM awards since Joining Perugia on loan. The parent club (Bologna) is expected to cut sort his loan and have him back especially now that tthey are fighting to avoid the drop. He could probably walk into the first team right away and make a statement in the Serie A. Its Amuneke again.

4. larry kayode (Shanktar Donesk, Ukraine): was injured for 2months, got back, became a supersub, started after 5 games as a sub, but earned himself a silly red card. Was dropped from the team after that but he made it back and became a supersub. His club's next game is 14 Feb in the Europa. A great season in Shanktar and the next move is Top 5 leagues.

3. Sarenren Bazee (Hannover, Bundersliga): Injury has really messed him up in the last 2 years. But he was able to shake of all the injury worries to winning a starting shirt Early Nov. But he got into a nasty on field clash thaat left him in the hospital. He's back now and is expected to make it back to the starting lineup. Kid is EXPLOSIVE.

2. Orji Okonkwo (Bologna, Serie A): He started making the first team bench 2017 season. Made some appearances as a sub with 1 or 2 starts. Was shipped out on loan last season but back in the first team and trying to force his way in. Made 2 starts with one on the 26th of Dec 2018. It's clear he's making a statement in training and its expected he grabs and owns it this half. Serie A no be beans. Its Amuneke again.

1. Isaac Success (Watford, EPL): Its about time he blows. Broke into the laliga quite early and was a beast. Moved to England and both injury and libido issues have slowed him down. He came back roaring this season, starting as super sub for a while, then starting when Deeney was injured and even started ahead of Deeney and Deulofeu in some games. He's had very good and sometimes outstanding games but he needs to add one thing to his game to finally claim his starting shirt for good at watford, GOALS!!!

MENTIONS
*Samuel Adegbenro (Rosenborg, Norway): Been injured alot ever since he joined the Norwegian giants. But when fit, he starts and always has a commanding performance. Very skillful and fast player with an eye for goal.

*Ebere Eze (QPR, Championship): Another banging half season and he'll end up in the EPL next season

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

Well done my fren. Thanks for keeping up Nigerian players all over Europe. Your threads should be a sticky so we don't have to go through 20 union jack threads just to get news on our boys. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Well done my fren. Thanks for keeping up Nigerian players all over Europe. Your threads should be a sticky so we don't have to go through 20 union jack threads just to get news on our boys. :clap: :clap: :clap:


:D :D Thanks bro

:bump:

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Well done my fren. Thanks for keeping up Nigerian players all over Europe. Your threads should be a sticky so we don't have to go through 20 union jack threads just to get news on our boys. :clap: :clap: :clap:


:D :D Thanks bro

:bump:



But you're still useless for dissing the great Makinwa yrs ago. Bet u wish we had a Mak now. :laugh:

Author:  Dammy [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

chief nfachairman wrote:
They are not Nigeria's top 15 players in Europe but they are few games from making major impact for the rest of the season.

10. Ifeanyi Matthew (Lillestrom, Norway): He's been the best midfielder in Norway. He's told his fans he would likely leave this Jan. Ifeanyi is a fire cracker from the midfield. He would definitely ignite any team he moves to. At the least, I hope he gets to Belgium, portugal or France.

9. Hilary Gong (Vitesse, Dutch Prem): He shutdown Slovakia and he made a big move to Vitesse but injuries slowed him down. He's been eased into the game, making alotof sub appearances with a magical moment from him that led to a goal. I hope he explodes from now. A Coach Bros Production.

8. Stephen Odey: He's hot this season scoring 9goals in europe, league and domestic cup. Can he up the tempo and earn him a Top 5 league move by August?

7. Mikel Agu (Victoria Setubal, Portugal - Onloan from Porto): Started late but started well earning top points for Setubal this season. He's been hot scoring a goal so far from his DM/CM position. Can he turn it up a notch this half and earn him a move to the Top 5?

6. Anderson Esiti (Gent, Begium): Missed getting signed to Levante towards transfer deadline, got depressed and was dropped from Gent's first team. Got himself together and has played every match (once fit) for Gent, with Top performances. He's so fit that the Gent coach told him to stop lifting weight before he turns to cocoyam. He is expected to step it up this half and earn himself a move to Laliga or even the EPL.

5. Kingsley Micheal (Perugia, Serie B, onloan from Bolgna): HOT. Dude has cleared all the MOTM awards since Joining Perugia on loan. The parent club (Bologna) is expected to cut sort his loan and have him back especially now that tthey are fighting to avoid the drop. He could probably walk into the first team right away and make a statement in the Serie A. Its Amuneke again.

4. larry kayode (Shanktar Donesk, Ukraine): was injured for 2months, got back, became a supersub, started after 5 games as a sub, but earned himself a silly red card. Was dropped from the team after that but he made it back and became a supersub. His club's next game is 14 Feb in the Europa. A great season in Shanktar and the next move is Top 5 leagues.

3. Sarenren Bazee (Hannover, Bundersliga): Injury has really messed him up in the last 2 years. But he was able to shake of all the injury worries to winning a starting shirt Early Nov. But he got into a nasty on field clash thaat left him in the hospital. He's back now and is expected to make it back to the starting lineup. Kid is EXPLOSIVE.

2. Orji Okonkwo (Bologna, Serie A): He started making the first team bench 2017 season. Made some appearances as a sub with 1 or 2 starts. Was shipped out on loan last season but back in the first team and trying to force his way in. Made 2 starts with one on the 26th of Dec 2018. It's clear he's making a statement in training and its expected he grabs and owns it this half. Serie A no be beans. Its Amuneke again.

1. Isaac Success (Watford, EPL): Its about time he blows. Broke into the laliga quite early and was a beast. Moved to England and both injury and libido issues have slowed him down. He came back roaring this season, starting as super sub for a while, then starting when Deeney was injured and even started ahead of Deeney and Deulofeu in some games. He's had very good and sometimes outstanding games but he needs to add one thing to his game to finally claim his starting shirt for good at watford, GOALS!!!

MENTIONS
*Samuel Adegbenro (Rosenborg, Norway): Been injured alot ever since he joined the Norwegian giants. But when fit, he starts and always has a commanding performance. Very skillful and fast player with an eye for goal.

*Ebere Eze (QPR, Championship): Another banging half season and he'll end up in the EPL next season

Great write up. Semi Ajayi deserves a mention as well.

Author:  Paveman [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

Great stuff Chief.
Hopefully umar sadiq will also come to his own with Perugia.

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Well done my fren. Thanks for keeping up Nigerian players all over Europe. Your threads should be a sticky so we don't have to go through 20 union jack threads just to get news on our boys. :clap: :clap: :clap:


:D :D Thanks bro

:bump:



But you're still useless for dissing the great Makinwa yrs ago. Bet u wish we had a Mak now. :laugh:


:bump: :bump: :bump: DId i diss him? I dont remember o.

But i remember i was an early Makinwa shriner but he just kept disappointing at a point.

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

Paveman wrote:
Great stuff Chief.
Hopefully umar sadiq will also come to his own with Perugia.


Thanks.

But i wonder why he had to step backwards to Perugia. He's been going out on loan to D1 teams but now joins a D2 team. Thats regression. He would definitely not be ready for AFCON.

Author:  Paveman [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

For sure, afcon no. To be honest between scottish premier and serie B, it’s a sideways move as although perhaps Celtic would do well in Serie B, most of the other teams would struggle.

Author:  john12 [ Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Top 10 Players to look out for from Midseason

Another list of all backwater players but is rohr fault when we can’t beat Messi, aguero, de Maria. I’m not trying to disparage these young talents but SE fans definitely needs to stay humble and stop this entitled mentality

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/