Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16770
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
ukwala wrote:
zee wrote:
BTW, our Silas :thumbs: is turning into a 'goal machine'.

Yes oo, the dimunitive one :thumbs: :thumbs:. By season’s end, there will be no corner flags left in the Cathedral!!


Na Uchebo be dat tall guy wey come greet Silas? Looks like him.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28791
Enugu II wrote:
Na Uchebo be dat tall guy wey come greet Silas? Looks like him.

Yes, that's Uchebo...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 23807
Today was very UNLIKE NPFL match day..........it was goals galore in all the matches.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
zee wrote:
Today was very UNLIKE NPFL match day..........it was goals galore in all the matches.

Yes oo! even plus 1 away win.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
Violence continues to mar the NPFL. One reason why fans continue to stay away from matches.




2nd time for Plateau United after only 5 match days


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 57603
MFM win away at Remo Stars.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
Matchday 7 matches were played on Wed 6th, Thur 7th and Fri 8th February


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 57603
MFM came back from 2 goals down to beat Niger Tornados by 3 goals to 2.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
ohenhen1 wrote:
MFM came back from 2 goals down to beat Niger Tornados by 3 goals to 2.

Rare feat in our league!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
The league just continues without Rangers and Lobi, another perculiarity of Nigerian football. Matchday 9 and Rangers & Lobi have only played 3 games!! At some point, they will be made to play virtually everyday to make up. Some planning!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77290
Location: Earth
ukwala wrote:
The league just continues without Rangers and Lobi, another perculiarity of Nigerian football. Matchday 9 and Rangers & Lobi have only played 3 games!! At some point, they will be made to play virtually everyday to make up. Some planning!!!

em , Rangers plays today in Africa.... how can you blame them? CAF has games , mid-week and weekends..it makes no sense

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ukwala wrote:
The league just continues without Rangers and Lobi, another perculiarity of Nigerian football. Matchday 9 and Rangers & Lobi have only played 3 games!! At some point, they will be made to play virtually everyday to make up. Some planning!!!

em , Rangers plays today in Africa.... how can you blame them? CAF has games , mid-week and weekends..it makes no sense

Planning is everything. The English league accomodates cup games and continental games, yet no team is 6 matches behind the other.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
#NPFL19 MATCHDAY 10 RESULTS

Rangers 2-1 Wikki
Insurance 1-1 Rivers Utd
Kwara Utd 2-0 Tornadoes
Enyimba 2-0 Katsina Utd
MFM 2-0 Sunshine Stars
Lobi 2-1 Remo Stars
Nasarawa Utd 1-0 Yobe Stars
Gombe Utd 0-1 Go Round
Plateau Utd 0-1 Kada City
Kano Pillars 2-0 Abia Warriors
Akwa Utd 1-0 FCIU
El-Kanemi 2-0 Heartlan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 23807
ukwala wrote:
#NPFL19 MATCHDAY 10 RESULTS

Rangers 2-1 Wikki
Insurance 1-1 Rivers Utd
Kwara Utd 2-0 Tornadoes
Enyimba 2-0 Katsina Utd
MFM 2-0 Sunshine Stars
Lobi 2-1 Remo Stars
Nasarawa Utd 1-0 Yobe Stars
Gombe Utd 0-1 Go Round
Plateau Utd 0-1 Kada City
Kano Pillars 2-0 Abia Warriors
Akwa Utd 1-0 FCIU
El-Kanemi 2-0 Heartlan


For Coach Ogunbote :clap: :clap: :thumbs:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
#NPFL19 MATCHDAY 10 RESULTS

Rangers 2-1 Wikki
Insurance 1-1 Rivers Utd
Kwara Utd 2-0 Tornadoes
Enyimba 2-0 Katsina Utd
MFM 2-0 Sunshine Stars
Lobi 2-1 Remo Stars
Nasarawa Utd 1-0 Yobe Stars
Gombe Utd 0-1 Go Round
Plateau Utd 0-1 Kada City
Kano Pillars 2-0 Abia Warriors
Akwa Utd 1-0 FCIU
El-Kanemi 2-0 Heartlan


For Coach Ogunbote :clap: :clap: :thumbs:

:clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NPFL 2019 Season
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2211
Location: Nigeria


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group