West Ham VS Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: West Ham VS Arsenal

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote::curse: :curse:

I am not watching anymore if Ozil ain’t playing.

Thanks .... Talk about a blind follower :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Not a single yellow card for West Ham in this game.
Last edited by Kako on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

SylverEagles wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Lacaaaaaaa just jump please oh lord
The guy doesn't even try to jump at all.

Look at these fools all offside like amateurs.
We truly deserved to lose this game ..honestly by more than one goal sef we were lucky..China money tuned Marko head and anderson was not up to game today.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Yes. Come on you goons. We won. We beat the Spammers. Take that you shait of a club. In Unamumu Emeriri we trust
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:F-this! I am out!

Unai! Thunder fire your nyash!
Don’t come back. Ahhh I forgot you have two other handles :rotf: :rotf:
Pray tell us what they are?

Imbecile.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Iwobi is Arsenal's best player. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs.
Can you imagine the sort of player Iwobi would have turned out to be under Poch had he being with Spurs? Guy should jump ship if he knows what is good for his career. These lot are not going to improve him.

I know he wouldn’t win anything and be underpaid
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

If Ozil is not gonna play then Unai should ship him out. This team is crap as constituted. No spine, no desire. We are gonna be scrapping for a UEFA spot again this season. I expect Manure to jump us if we continue to play like this
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Iwobi is Arsenal's best player. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs.
Can you imagine the sort of player Iwobi would have turned out to be under Poch had he being with Spurs? Guy should jump ship if he knows what is good for his career. These lot are not going to improve him.
He would be a replacement for Erikson.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Mister Dolly wrote:If Ozil is not gonna play then Unai should ship him out. This team is crap as constituted. No spine, no desire. We are gonna be scrapping for a UEFA spot again this season. I expect Manure to jump us if we continue to play like this
Ole' Soja is beating Una :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Kako[/color] wrote: Not a single yellow card for West Ham in this game.
There was no fire in this ARSEnal team today. They didn't give Spammers enough to worry about. Good for them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

This team is littered with to many shytty players and might take a couple of seasons to fix. We got undone by two former Gunners today
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:Game over ... thank you Xhacrap
Thank God I am not the only poor football watched - my commentary team ( i guess yours too cause na canadian olodo like me :tic: :tic: ..just blamed the goal squarely on Kola)...

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Mister Dolly wrote:If Ozil is not gonna play then Unai should ship him out. This team is crap as constituted. No spine, no desire. We are gonna be scrapping for a UEFA spot again this season. I expect Manure to jump us if we continue to play like this
MD it's not Ozil that does not want to play all on Unai.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
He would be a replacement for Erikson.
Please I take God beg you, don't insult Eriksen
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Wait Ozil tell us say im no wan play ?

No be Unai dey do power show ?

Hmmmm it will soon be pop corn time

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:F-this! I am out!

Unai! Thunder fire your nyash!
Don’t come back. Ahhh I forgot you have two other handles :rotf: :rotf:
Pray tell us what they are?

Imbecile.

The only imbecile is a coward who needs multiple handles on CE ... Lie nah Olodo ... Ngwa Cannibal

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Thank God I am not the only poor football watched - my commentary team ( i guess yours too cause na canadian olodo like me :tic: :tic: ..just blamed the goal squarely on Kola)...

The goal in my opinion is purely on Kolasinac. Yes, it was a poor header from Xhaka but why was Kolasinac not goal side of Nasri? It is really not that surprising cos I have seen enough to conclude that he simply does not know how to defend!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

He should sell him then. No one has time for that nonsense between the two of them
Siddonlook11 wrote:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

The goal in my opinion is purely on Kolasinac. Yes, it was a poor header from Xhaka but why was Kolasinac not goal side of Nasri? It is really not that surprising cos I have seen enough to conclude that he simply does not know how to defend!

Dude that header was an abomination. It was neither a pass or a clearance .

Squarely on that Swiss piece of crap

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Pathetic display. Just totally unacceptable. From the coach to his players. Total failure.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Abi ooo....

There have been games when we have been struggling and the Ozil song has come on at the Emirates, the fans will make it clear to him soon.
To God be the glory
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cally wrote:Pathetic display. Just totally unacceptable. From the coach to his players. Total failure.
We want Arsene back. :thumbs: :thumbs:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Today was a very bad day for Guendo. He over compensated playing with that Swiss Lorry and his final ball and decision making in the final third was awful.

As for Iwobi the less said the better . Again that dream move to Bournemouth looms even larger .

The defense played much better in the second half. That Sokratis is warrior Cheiii :clap: :clap:

And people wonder why I get on Laca. He is an overrated twat and a petulant prick. I mean it wasn’t like he was playing against Baresi and Maldini in their prime but he was more notable for his poor play than anything positive .

Anyway we move on. Unai you have the year to learn about your team . It will be well. This is another game that begged for the pace and direct playing style of Welbeck ... all Una haters I hope Una dey notice .

Looking forward to our next home game

MLK.