West Ham VS Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: West Ham VS Arsenal

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote::curse: :curse:

I am not watching anymore if Ozil ain’t playing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 47536.html

Did you watch when this happened

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

These Ozilites are so trump like :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:WHU very frustrating to watch.

Last 20 minutes was just about "here's the ball, come at us"

That Felipe Anderson has 1/2 a brain. As for Andy Carroll, he should retire
Andy Carol has been robbing Westham and indeed the football industry for the last 5 seasons. You don't want to know how much he earns for playing about 5 or 6 matches in a season
Thank God today he did not inflict more wounds on us ...na real wayo imagine tiny bellerin held him down for the only chance he would have had and the yam head wantd a foul against.. that gave me a chuckle in the otherwise sad display of Arsenal..

Btw Oloye, we have anew coach are you coming back home ? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Hehehe.... With the way you Gunners have been lamenting on this thread.... I am still far away from home :lol:
Come back home abeg. We need you to help this our coach... the man be like he needs help managing his prima donnas and average players
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:If Ozil is not gonna play then Unai should ship him out. This team is crap as constituted. No spine, no desire. We are gonna be scrapping for a UEFA spot again this season. I expect Manure to jump us if we continue to play like this

Wait Ozil tell us say im no wan play ?

No be Unai dey do power show ?

Hmmmm it will soon be pop corn time
Abi ooo....

There have been games when we have been struggling and the Ozil song has come on at the Emirates, the fans will make it clear to him soon.

Is this guy hallucinating ?

Is this how desperate the Ozilites have become? :rotf: :rotf:

You’re now creating movies in your head eh?

:rotf:

Was it the movie when Payet dominated and a young teenager pocketed Ozil at the emirates wey dem sing that song? :mrgreen:
I have met Skylolo at the Emirates. He is not hallucinating, he is spot on. Remember the crowd booed him when he subbed Laca. If Laca had shown petulance and not applauded the crowd, Emery would have been badly embarrassed by the boos.

Emery needs to be careful on this Ozil issue, especially as the team is not winning and playing poorly.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:WHU very frustrating to watch.

Last 20 minutes was just about "here's the ball, come at us"

That Felipe Anderson has 1/2 a brain. As for Andy Carroll, he should retire
Andy Carol has been robbing Westham and indeed the football industry for the last 5 seasons. You don't want to know how much he earns for playing about 5 or 6 matches in a season
Thank God today he did not inflict more wounds on us ...na real wayo imagine tiny bellerin held him down for the only chance he would have had and the yam head wantd a foul against.. that gave me a chuckle in the otherwise sad display of Arsenal..

Btw Oloye, we have anew coach are you coming back home ? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Hehehe.... With the way you Gunners have been lamenting on this thread.... I am still far away from home :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:If Ozil is not gonna play then Unai should ship him out. This team is crap as constituted. No spine, no desire. We are gonna be scrapping for a UEFA spot again this season. I expect Manure to jump us if we continue to play like this

Wait Ozil tell us say im no wan play ?

No be Unai dey do power show ?

Hmmmm it will soon be pop corn time
Abi ooo....

There have been games when we have been struggling and the Ozil song has come on at the Emirates, the fans will make it clear to him soon.

Is this guy hallucinating ?

Is this how desperate the Ozilites have become? :rotf: :rotf:

You’re now creating movies in your head eh?

:rotf:

Was it the movie when Payet dominated and a young teenager pocketed Ozil at the emirates wey dem sing that song? :mrgreen:
I have met Skylolo at the Emirates. He is not hallucinating, he is spot on. Remember the crowd booed him when he subbed Laca. If Laca had shown petulance and not applauded the crowd, Emery would have been badly embarrassed by the boos.

Emery needs to be careful on this Ozil issue, especially as the team is not winning and playing poorly.

Again which games have they ever sung for Ozil to come on ??? And what are these games we are watching that Ozil has come off the bench to single handedly change the narrative :rotf:

These are blatant LIES
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

pajimoh, how market today. Your useless Totonham team got yanshed at your rented apartment like the shytty team they are by an interim coach... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh wrote:Yes. Come on you goons. We won. We beat the Spammers. Take that you shait of a club. In Unamumu Emeriri we trust
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mister Dolly wrote:pajimoh, how market today. Your useless Totonham team got yanshed at your rented apartment like the shytty team they are by an interim coach... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh wrote:Yes. Come on you goons. We won. We beat the Spammers. Take that you shait of a club. In Unamumu Emeriri we trust
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So una no gree update the score :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Mister Dolly wrote:pajimoh, how market today. Your useless Totonham team got yanshed at your rented apartment like the shytty team they are by an interim coach... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: