Biesla "spy gate" what's the outrage about?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Biesla "spy gate" what's the outrage about?

Post by cic old boy »

pajimoh wrote:Look at all these haters talking rubbish because it's cool to hate on the English. It has never been acceptable to spy on the opposition, especially at their training ground.
Go watch them play a match or get a video.
I'm sure if the English had done it to Spain or Germany, na different thing Una go talk
What rule did he break?
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Change of formation by the Boys of Britannia, bludgeoned!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Lampard knock out Biesla,one more win and Lampard can become a EPL manager
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cic old boy wrote:Bielsa opens a ton of PowerPoint on their azzes.
[/video]
Frank Lampard returned the favor with a 3-1 can of whupazzz on Bielsa. :lol:

Well done Super Frankie :clap: ... He who laughs last laughs best. Good luck in the finals.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
[/video]

Well done Super Frankie :clap: ... He who laughs last laughs best. Good luck in the finals.
Your boy Obi shouldn't have snubbed him esp if Derby makes it back to EPL he'll regret that move...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
[/video]

Your boy Obi shouldn't have snubbed him esp if Derby makes it back to EPL he'll regret that move...
There aren't any guarantees in life. Mikel went to Boro and played 90 mins every game until the end of the season. Meanwhile, Ashley Cole didn't snub him and he's been mostly a bench player for Frank. Also, there's no guarantee that Frank will stay at Derby after this season. Besides, Mikel doesn't need Frank's assistance to get a job in the EPL next season. He's a proven talent and winner.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
[/video]

I thought Boro was a weird choice, his ex teammates both wanted him also I think Fulham wanted him too and all those choices would have seemed more logical than Boro.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
[/video]

I thought Boro was a weird choice, his ex teammates both wanted him also I think Fulham wanted him too and all those choices would have seemed more logical than Boro.
The bit about Fulham is speculation. The only 2 teams that were serious about signing him were Boro and Derby. Frank was disappointed that he chose Boro but part of the reason he chose Boro was because Frank partly wanted him to mentor and guide some of the younger players like Mason Mount - put another way, he wasn't going to start every game as he's done at Boro.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
[/video]

The bit about Fulham is speculation. The only 2 teams that were serious about signing him were Boro and Derby. Frank was disappointed that he chose Boro but part of the reason he chose Boro was because Frank partly wanted him to mentor and guide some of the younger players like Mason Mount - put another way, he wasn't going to start every game as he's done at Boro.
There was Villa too, I think if either Villa or Derby make it back they'll make another push for him.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
[/video]

There was Villa too, I think if either Villa or Derby make it back they'll make another push for him.
I hope to see him back in the top flight sha, but if he went to Derby and he was better than those he was mentoring then he’d get more PT, at least they would push him harder. Anyways let’s see what happens this summer.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!