SUPER FALCONS 4 VS 1 ROMANIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPER FALCONS 4 VS 1 ROMANIA

Post by jette1 »

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/super-fa ... world-cup/

Super Falcons to play 10 friendlies, camp in Austria ahead Women’s World Cup

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have lined up 10 international friendlies for the Super Falcons ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup finals.

According to thenff.com, the reigning African Women’s Cup Of Nations champions will take part in a four–Nation Invitational Tournament in China from the 17th –20th January.

Hosts China, Romania and Korea Republic are the other teams taking part in the four–day invitational.

The nine time AWCON champions will also participe in the Cyprus Women’s Cup from the 25th February to the 7th of March 2019.

Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Italy, North Korea, Mexico, Slovakia, South Africa and Thailand are the other nations taking part.

After the 12–Nation Invitational Tournament in Cyprus, the Super Falcons will either play Spain or Canada before a final training camp in Austria that could also take in two tune–up games.
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS NOW IN CAMP - JOSEPHINE CHUKWUNOYE REVEA

Post by jette1 »

falcons vs China today in a 4 nation tournament; oya links expert

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS 4 VS 1 ROMANIA

Post by jette1 »

falcons claim third place finish

fledy
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPER FALCONS 4 VS 1 ROMANIA

Post by fledy »

Falcons coming around. Keep up the hard work ladies. Trust in the process