Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14893
Choi, so the Ghanese was sloppy seconds. :lol: :lol:


_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4078
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

name the highest club level Ighalo has played

Watford
Shanghai Greenland
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
kalani JR wrote:
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.




Ighalo: "i played for Watford and Shangai Greenland"

KPB: "i played for Milan and Barcelona"

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4078
tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.




Ighalo: "i played for Watford and Shangai Greenland"

KPB: "i played for Milan and Barcelona"


Played is stretching it, can't really tell the difference between KPB and the tourists who visit the Camp Nou, both see can expect to see the same amount of game time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 46011
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.




Ighalo: "i played for Watford and Shangai Greenland"

KPB: "i played for Milan and Barcelona"


Played is stretching it, can't really tell the difference between KPB and the tourists who visit the Camp Nou, both see can expect to see the same amount of game time.


Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14893
metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.




Ighalo: "i played for Watford and Shangai Greenland"

KPB: "i played for Milan and Barcelona"


Played is stretching it, can't really tell the difference between KPB and the tourists who visit the Camp Nou, both see can expect to see the same amount of game time.


Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good lord. :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:lol: :lol: :lol:

e still pain them

Ighalo will WISH to be in this picture



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4078
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

e still pain them

Ighalo will WISH to be in this picture




He literally rejected the chance to do so, while KPB signed for simply for the chance to do a meet and greet. This becomes an even sadder tale when you consider that retirees like Puyol will like see more on field minutes wearing a Barcelona shirt than KPB this year off playing exclusively in exhibition games.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

e still pain them

Ighalo will WISH to be in this picture




He literally rejected the chance to do so, while KPB signed for simply for the chance to do a meet and greet. This becomes an even sadder tale when you consider that retirees like Puyol will like see more on field minutes wearing a Barcelona shirt than KPB this year off playing exclusively in exhibition games.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ighalo rejected Barca...sure
we believe you....and him...and sahara reporters...and channels TV...and naijaryders...and that Enugu blog whatshisface

how's his time at Shangai Greenland?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kaiii, naija's wicked o




_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:




_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4078
tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

e still pain them

Ighalo will WISH to be in this picture




He literally rejected the chance to do so, while KPB signed for simply for the chance to do a meet and greet. This becomes an even sadder tale when you consider that retirees like Puyol will like see more on field minutes wearing a Barcelona shirt than KPB this year off playing exclusively in exhibition games.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ighalo rejected Barca...sure
we believe you....and him...and sahara reporters...and channels TV...and naijaryders...and that Enugu blog whatshisface

how's his time at Shangai Greenland?


Played and scored today, who did KPB take a picture with this week?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
kalani JR wrote:

Played and scored today, who did KPB take a picture with this week?


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dribbled the entire opposition i'm sure

anyway, he's found his level...after Watford

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79492
Location: Earth
kalani JR wrote:
tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
zee wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47733498

It looks like KPB was only a backup...SAD!


ONLY a Nigerian :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: will not take such BS contract......................no surprises about KPB decision, c'mon he is a Ghananese :mrgreen:


Even Ighalo knew what he deserved from the European yet our breda KPB was willing to take any scraps offered. smh.




Ighalo: "i played for Watford and Shangai Greenland"

KPB: "i played for Milan and Barcelona"


Played is stretching it, can't really tell the difference between KPB and the tourists who visit the Camp Nou, both see can expect to see the same amount of game time.

Dayumnnnnnn... ether!!!!!midget down

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Bigpokey24 wrote:
If it was another African linked to Barca, I bet you losers would give your big ups..smh...it is so obvious them don swear for many of una , tall just can't see it....

Odion enjoy your life and football, let the bad belle CE forumers choke on dem bad belle..yes I am talking to everyone one of you with daft comments..in fact let me list y'alls name ..

Cito, yeyeman,wakaman,mace, scipio. Eaglezbleak.....dem really do all of una for yonda


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

from P1

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76006
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
jungle-jawara wrote:
Dude was on supersports today confirming wanting to return to the EPL.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



2 months later, we're made to believe he turned down Barca

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4078
https://www.givemesport.com/1465954-kev ... na-coaches

It looks like El Tourist wasn't really planning on doing much anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79492
Location: Earth
Seriously, what was the point of going to Barca? My goodness, the guy is being ridiculed

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 37430
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Just wow! Talk about an unserious player...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:52 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 38807
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Seriously, what was the point of going to Barca? My goodness, the guy is being ridiculed
Damn!
Seems Kalani JR was right after all.
kalani JR wrote:
Played is stretching it, can't really tell the difference between KPB and the tourists who visit the Camp Nou, both see can expect to see the same amount of game time.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14893
You can spot KPB in this picture if you look closely. :rotf: :rotf:

Image

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8405
A Barca fan accused Boateng online that he's in Barcelona to take pictures. Boateng replied "beautiful pictures".

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group