Tottenham 0 - man united 1 Rashford

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tottenham 0 - man united 1 Rashford

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote: The same commentators that think playing at Wembly mean we won't make the top 4. The same commentators that says not buying a single player mean we might not even make the top 6 and the same commentators that have spread crowned Man City champions before the season even kicked off?

If you have problem with the fickle commentators who are pushing Poch to Manure and which players should leave which club, shouldn't you take it up with them? I'll be around when they turn on manure and we shall see weather you'll quote the same commentators :D
Top 4
Top 6

no mention of 'title'....thanks for clarifying
90 something mil Pogba, 70 something mil Uselesslaku, 50 something mil Fred, to name but a few, shouldn't you be mentioning trophy instead of using Spurs to stay relevant? Look up, yep see the cockerel yansh dumping on your team.
I see you're a bit cocky in your prediction of Man U ovehauling Spurs because Kane is injured, Son is away and all the DM's are in sick bay? You sure are a smart cookie :D
I am actually looking forward to the Fulham match. By next week Dier should be back. So we would have Sissoko, Winks, Dier and Skipp. We do need to sell Wanyama or bring in a CM/DM on loan/transfer.

Strikers - I am not so worried. Llorente is there and I am hearing tales of a certain 'Parrott' behind the scenes.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote: The same commentators that think playing at Wembly mean we won't make the top 4. The same commentators that says not buying a single player mean we might not even make the top 6 and the same commentators that have spread crowned Man City champions before the season even kicked off?

If you have problem with the fickle commentators who are pushing Poch to Manure and which players should leave which club, shouldn't you take it up with them? I'll be around when they turn on manure and we shall see weather you'll quote the same commentators :D
Top 4
Top 6

90 something mil Pogba, 70 something mil Uselesslaku, 50 something mil Fred, to name but a few, shouldn't you be mentioning trophy instead of using Spurs to stay relevant? Look up, yep see the cockerel yansh dumping on your team.
I see you're a bit cocky in your prediction of Man U ovehauling Spurs because Kane is injured, Son is away and all the DM's are in sick bay? You sure are a smart cookie :D
Kane or no Kane, we will pass you

wanna bet?

simple

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

pajimoh, take this bet o!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

Top 4
Top 6

wanna bet?

simple
You're on. Name your bet and I go name mine.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

Top 4
Top 6

wanna bet?

simple
lol

go and check your lily livered season long thread

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

Top 4
Top 6

wanna bet?

simple
lol

go and check your lily livered season long thread
I went through the thread and got this, your quote

Here's a challenge for the Lily Livered

United will finish above the Lily Livered this season
Who wanna bet?
If I win, you put in your CE signature
"We are Spurs and we are lily livered"
I can't speak for the others but I accept your challenge if you also accept to enter the following as your signature if you lose, and it must be your signature for a full year.

I am a "midget" breda Manure Supporter. I will forever suck the lily livered phat balls.

Agree and lets seal the deal. :thumbs: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!