KANU NWANKWO: It’s All Gone

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KANU NWANKWO: It’s All Gone

Post by jette1 »

lets face it Kanu is real getto; just look at his hair style. you can take a guy out of getto but cant take getto out of him. jerry curl is still in style in his neighborhood
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KANU NWANKWO: It’s All Gone

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
1naija wrote:This Kanu stories don dey tire me. Didnt they also steal hundreds of thousands of dollars cash from him in Russia?

Most life's dominant stories/experiences are essentially transactional and recursive; our world acts on us using the script we used on it. if this never happens to JAJAY and never to Da Bull nor any of his legendary peers then kanu needs to start asking himself - why always me
Are you dating a computer programmer or ...just wondering?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu