Chukwueze hangs !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwueze hangs !!!!

Post by osita »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:Osita, Musa position is not even threatened 1 bit. Musa is going to be SE starter for the next 5 years and please show respect when describing musa
No mind am jare.
I thought as much, you and John are the ones that have underestimated the kid from the start. if this kid was from Brazil or Argentina you two would have hyped him.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Hopefully he can get an offer from a championship team in England. :thumb:
Are you saying he should join Qpr?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Hopefully he can get an offer from a championship team in England. :thumb:
League II is probably best for him... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:Osita, Musa position is not even threatened 1 bit. Musa is going to be SE starter for the next 5 years and please show respect when describing musa

It's ighalo or Musa for the striker position. The wings belong to Kalu and chukweze. Go jump in a lake
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This guy is best Nigerian player right now.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
If he can get an offer from Daggenham I’m sure this boy will make it to Reading or stoke city in a couple years. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
If he can get an offer from Daggenham I’m sure this boy will make it to Reading or stoke city in a couple years. :thumb:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kongi you have your own personal beef with Samuel?
His biggest rivals are Dembele at Barca.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kongi is the boy useless or is he a future star like MAK?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kongi is the boy useless or is he a future star like MAK?
This boy can be a legend like the great Mak. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Siddonlook11 wrote:He needs a better team joo, yellow submarine is taking in water.... However I go still support them because of him and Santi.. The rest of the team mates head no dey house.
He doesn't need a better team just yet. He will continue to get competitive playing time here and that's what matters.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow.
Frankly, our reaction or lack thereof has nothing to do with how the kid would grow. He will grow or stagnate, independent of what we do.
I disagree, I think there's a risk of him becoming complacent if he believes too much in his own hype thigh yes he does need to continue to be encouraged and motivated.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The fact is that there cannot be any denial of Chukwueze's talent unless you have not watched him play. Right now this kid's potential is not to be the next Musa or Vuctor Moses. Really the comparison is much higher.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The kid indeed look like a tremendous talent however I’m skeptical because same things was said about aghawonder, obagoal and much recently Iheanacho. I just wish Nigerian footballers can be more professional, consistent and focused. A player like Victor Moses retired after winning 1 ANC and qualifying us for 2 World Cups. What stops him from aspiring to win 4 nations cup and qualifying us for 4 World Cups. I just hope Chukwueze can shadow, watch and learn from C. Ronaldo and who knows what’s next
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

He’s on the bench today v Bilbao.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow.
Frankly, our reaction or lack thereof has nothing to do with how the kid would grow. He will grow or stagnate, independent of what we do.
I disagree, I think there's a risk of him becoming complacent if he believes too much in his own hype thigh yes he does need to continue to be encouraged and motivated.
You seem convinced that Chukwueze reads these pages.

Additionally, people become complacent not because of what other people think about them, but what they think about themselves, and you said that here--- "if he believes too much in his own hype."

For instance, if we decided we are no longer going to sing his praises, and instead, we are going to search for a ripe mentor, as advised by John; if Chukwueze continues to perform excellently, there is nothing stopping him from thinking 'I have arrived." "I am the best" etc etc... Our decision to praise him or close our mouth and select a mentor for him has no bearing on how he decides to see himself.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He’s on the bench today v Bilbao.
What is he doing on the bench ? Perhaps he is not a go to guy to the team as some of us tend to ascribe to him here.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
What is he doing on the bench ? Perhaps he is not a go to guy to the team as some of us tend to ascribe to him here.
He’s a 19 year old player playing every game, don’t you think he needs some rest? Messi didn’t start today I guess he’s not a go to guy for his team. You have started hating, I’m wondering why you hate on everyone except Onyekuru...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
He’s a 19 year old player playing every game, don’t you think he needs some rest? Messi didn’t start today I guess he’s not a go to guy for his team. You have started hating, I’m wondering why you hate on everyone except Onyekuru...
What's your beef with me? Just I expressed opinion different from yours hence I hate him. Please I don't have iota of hatred for anybody in my heart.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
What's your beef with me? Just I expressed opinion different from yours hence I hate him. Please I don't have iota of hatred for anybody in my heart.
Come on bro how could you draw that conclusion from him not starting one game? Look at his last few games and he’s been a consistent starter at friggin 19 years of age...
Super Eagus 4 Life!