Chukwueze hangs !!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze hangs !!!!

Post by vancity eagle »

beautiful curling strike from the left. Cup match.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze hangs !!!!

Post by okidoki »

Really good goal.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Samuel Chukwueze is the superstar of the Super Eagles. There is no if ands or buts.

Like I said before. THe last worldcup came a year too early.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This boy!!! :clap:

The kind of confidence he has to take whatever shot he wants :thumbs: :thumbs:

That 40 million buyout clause has to be tantalizing for some of these big clubs. The kid is a star.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What i liked most was his complete disinterest in the goal; rather, trying to restart the game so his team can push more for a win. While his much older teammate doesnt even show such concern. The kid is a winner! And for me, that is the most important thing
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

vancity eagle wrote:Samuel Chukwueze is the superstar of the Super Eagles. There is no if ands or buts.

Rohr knew what he was talking about when he said 2022 should be the WC for Nigeria. He may not have discovered this gem them but only makes that long term view / 2022 more promising
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

icee wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Samuel Chukwueze is the superstar of the Super Eagles. There is no if ands or buts.

Rohr knew what he was talking about when he said 2022 should be the WC for Nigeria. He may not have discovered this gem them but only makes that long term view / 2022 more promising
ROW what , A canoe ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow. Do not overhype him like we did to kelechi. We need to find him a mentor
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow. Do not overhype him like we did to kelechi. We need to find him a mentor

You are just a clown, u never could spot anything even if it happened in front of u. People are appreciating his talent u are acting like this can’t be true.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

osita wrote:
john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow. Do not overhype him like we did to kelechi. We need to find him a mentor

You are just a clown, u never could spot anything even if it happened in front of u. People are appreciating his talent u are acting like this can’t be true.

somebody post that yellow flag waving we we we we pig Gif
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Hopefully he can get an offer from a championship team in England. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Dude could well become our very own Robben
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

osita wrote:

He knows that Musa will now be on the bench. Nothing he can do about it.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Great goal! :clap: :clap: Nonchalantly dispatched into the corner. :thumbs:

His readiness to shoot reminds me of Amunike.

He seems to be the answer to fixing our scoring problems against decent teams. It is time for us to be feared internationally again.

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

He needs a better team joo, yellow submarine is taking in water.... However I go still support them because of him and Santi.. The rest of the team mates head no dey house.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

icee wrote:

It's tantalising thinking of the quality additions to the squad, I.e. Kalu, Aina,Bazee, Chukwueze, Ajayi, Onyekuru, Kingsley Michael, Success and others emerging.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow.
Frankly, our reaction or lack thereof has nothing to do with how the kid would grow. He will grow or stagnate, independent of what we do.
Do not overhype him like we did to kelechi.
Why?
We need to find him a mentor
I strongly doubt that the kid will answer your telephone call if you attempt to call him. How are you then going to explain to him that you have found a mentor for him?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It’s not like the boy isn’t a golden talent or not but I’m just wary of Nigerians. They will hail/overrate you at any given chance then after 1 bad game you will be denigrated. I have seen the likes of Iheanacho, young mikel, onyekuru etc all hailed and denigrated in a few set of time. Also, I’m order to avoid situations like Iheanacho, we need to guild, nurture and protect this young man Nff should find him a mentor that will assist his progression towards becoming a World class player. Trust me, the same people here praising him were the same ones that praised Iheanacho to high heavens in 2014/15 only to give up on him after few bad games. To me, loyalty, hard work and integrity is everything
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What has what we say here on CE got to do with his development? :blink:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Osita, Musa position is not even threatened 1 bit. Musa is going to be SE starter for the next 5 years and please show respect when describing musa
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Damunk it’s not about what we say here but it’s also about how we praise a player and disparage the same player after few bad games. Nigeria fans are savage, ruthless and lack patience. They will praise/overrate you to high heavens and finish you after few bad games. There are people here that has given up on Iheanacho please don’t let me bring Iheanacho man city time comments
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:We should stay calm and collected and let the boy grow.
Frankly, our reaction or lack thereof has nothing to do with how the kid would grow. He will grow or stagnate, independent of what we do.
Do not overhype him like we did to kelechi.
Why?
We need to find him a mentor
I strongly doubt that the kid will answer your telephone call if you attempt to call him. How are you then going to explain to him that you have found a mentor for him?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Osita, Musa position is not even threatened 1 bit. Musa is going to be SE starter for the next 5 years and please show respect when describing musa
No mind am jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!