IGHALO IS COMING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IGHALO IS COMING

Post by jette1 »

finally Uniquely Nigerian strikers ready to dazzle the world stage of football like they did in the 90s when that young brood of renewed Supper Eagles burst out of nowhere & splashed more than their wings across the globe and Africa.
Now with emergent emergence of likes of Kalu, chukwueze, - King creator.
ighalo finally recognizes his massive capacity for a disciplined professional approach to his career now taps into core talent as we speak. Ighalo is working his body like never before guided by a seasoned personal trainer hoping to tap core talent and gift. Dude is preparing for world stage. look out

KALU IGHALO CHIBUEZE

IWOBI
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: IGHALO IS COMING

Post by john12 »

Lol they will do everything possible whatsoever to disparage and trivialize our Hausa SE legend. I wonder if kanu or yekini (Rip) would had been disparage me as our Hausa player if they had scored 4 World Cup goals. My brother kontinue
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IGHALO IS COMING

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:finally Uniquely Nigerian strikers ready to dazzle the world stage of football like they did in the 90s when that young brood of renewed Supper Eagles burst out of nowhere & splashed more than their wings across the globe and Africa.
Now with emergent emergence of likes of Kalu, chukwueze, - King creator.
ighalo finally recognizes his massive capacity for a disciplined professional approach to his career now taps into core talent as we speak. Ighalo is working his body like never before guided by a seasoned personal trainer hoping to tap core talent and gift. Dude is preparing for world stage. look out

KALU IGHALO CHIBUEZE

IWOBI
I hope this is true but apart from getting into good physical shape (which was never really in doubt) I'm wondering where your 'sauce' of excitement is.
Its never too late and if Ighalo is going to come great in the latter part of his career, we'll all be ecstatic.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "