Any one watching Asian Nations Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Any one watching Asian Nations Cup

Post by Cristao II »

The marketing is miles ahead of CAF. I can watch the highlights on YouTube in good quality.

So far some of the teams look very good. Qatar's ASPIRE Academy looks to have done good. Qatar's number 9 - Al Moez is a good finisher. Japan look to be slowly building up steam and Australia are not as good as they used to be.

The clear favorites are South Korea but I believe Qatar will give them a good game.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Any one watching Asian Nations Cup

Post by Cristao II »

One thing that does have me worried is their quality of refereeing. Some decisions are mind boggling and may give the impression that there is a bit of hanky panky going on.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so we should now continue to stop talking about Nigerian football... you want us to watch the likes of Bahrain vs UAE...ok oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Spicy game between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Game of political Thrones won by the upstarts
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I think I will be rooting for Qatar. That Al Moez has already broken records for goals scored in the AFC tournament, and this is only the first round. He was also robbed of a clear goal vs SA the game should have ended 3-0.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cristao II wrote:The marketing is miles ahead of CAF. I can watch the highlights on YouTube in good quality.

So far some of the teams look very good. Qatar's ASPIRE Academy looks to have done good. Qatar's number 9 - Al Moez is a good finisher. Japan look to be slowly building up steam and Australia are not as good as they used to be.

The clear favorites are South Korea but I believe Qatar will give them a good game.
that explains why you are looking for anyone watching it
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cristao II wrote:The marketing is miles ahead of CAF. I can watch the highlights on YouTube in good quality.

Nothingi mpressive about Qatar. That team is made up of Mercenaries.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

jette1 wrote:

that explains why you are looking for anyone watching it
I am asking on CE. There are a lot of people outside CE watching it.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bret- hart wrote:

Nothingi mpressive about Qatar. That team is made up of Mercenaries.
Nationalised players However can they win the cup?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

vancity eagle wrote:I think I will be rooting for Qatar. That Al Moez has already broken records for goals scored in the AFC tournament, and this is only the first round. He was also robbed of a clear goal vs SA the game should have ended 3-0.
I agree.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:Spicy game between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Game of political Thrones won by the upstarts
The refereeing in that match ... Eh!! Qatar had to score clear goals.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cristao i want Iran to win. It would be a big FU to the Arabs that control the AFC plus the tournament is on Arab soil. I think they can cos the are the best team in Asia.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bret- hart wrote:Cristao i want Iran to win. It would be a big FU to the Arabs that control the AFC plus the tournament is on Arab soil. I think they can cos the are the best team in Asia.
Chai you want make this Arab vex oooh,i doubt the ref will allow it in Arab soil.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kajifu wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Cristao i want Iran to win. It would be a big FU to the Arabs that control the AFC plus the tournament is on Arab soil. I think they can cos the are the best team in Asia.
Chai you want make this Arab vex oooh,i doubt the ref will allow it in Arab soil.

They are due for a trophy. They were screwed over last time

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

yes, it has been nothing short of treat!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lager-back wrote:yes, it has been nothing short of treat!
Which channel
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

That is something that is an unsaid undertone in the game. I wanted India to beat UAE because of the way they are treated. I was happy when Qatar beat Saudi. The football matches all have political and social undertones.

Spare some pity for North Korea though. Those guys chopped proper beating in this tournament. I hope they survive and their glorious leader doesn't punish them.

I want South Korea to win.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bret- hart wrote:
kajifu wrote:

They are due for a trophy. They were screwed over last time
The way I see the refereeing - some no go gree o. Note that the referees are not all from Asia.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Which channel
I am currently overseas so they are showing it on the local Star Sports channel.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lager-back wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Which channel
I am currently overseas so they are showing it on the local Star Sports channel.
Wetin you dey do over oversea
SuperEagles

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

When will they knock out South Korea that’s all that matters. :(
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS