[TBL] Man United (2-1) Brighton [WC Winner, Oloye's Boy]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (2-1) Brighton [WC Winner, Oloye's Boy]

Post by marko »

Tough game i admit, this game needed a sanchez rather than mata, take the fight to them, martial got tired in the 2nd half and Lingard was not on his game today

Some games will be tough and some not! Another 3 points in the bag, we need to keep on winning and chasing the pack, but 6 premiership games is a good feeling
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I think united became complacent in the 2nd half, they expected Brighton to fall apart, if united continued with the same intensity of the 1st half, we could have got that 3rd goal, I expected Sanchez to come on for Lingard, straight swap

well we have Burnley next in the premiership
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:I think united became complacent in the 2nd half, they expected Brighton to fall apart, if united continued with the same intensity of the 1st half, we could have got that 3rd goal, I expected Sanchez to come on for Lingard, straight swap

well we have Burnley next in the premiership
lets be honest nah manager boost still dey work come mid feb after champs league, you go being change tune
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dude tfco.. why do you open so many united threads? what stops you from editing united's season thread (like spurs) and use that as the games thread... you've abused this forum with so many united match thread and same topics over and over again ..even the spamming assanl fans are now using their season thread for the matches ...enough is enough
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved