Alampasu Starts!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Alampasu Starts!

Post by Damunk »

walesvilla wrote:Very happy for him -finally after all the frustration of waiting for him to come good

Its simple if he plays consistently up till May- June – He will certainly knock off Akeyi or Ezeamwa for the nations cup spot. 95% sure of this
His jersey (squad) number is 1.
I wonder whether this is an indication of anything?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Otitokoro wrote:Highlights
[/video]
Big Pokey and mystic, see how this video is playing. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
[/video]
Big Pokey and mystic, see how this video is playing. :lol:
let it die now, haba, you don carry that one enter this thread :D nah so the thing pain you? it's ok :rotf: :rotf: this is so funny this guy dey try so hard
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You're right.
Adeyinka Adewale was the first choice keeper during the African U17 qualifiers and unfortunately, got injured, This paved the way for Dele Alampasu.
Damunk wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that Almpasu was actually second fiddle to the first choice U17 keeper back in 2013 until something happened and he (Alampasu) got the top job.
Uzoho was next in line to Alampasu.
Does anyone know who that 1st choice keeper was, what happened and where he is right now?

Gotti or Enugu II might be able to shed some light....
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

He has lost weight..very good. Like Uncle 1Naija..I believe Alampasu can be better than Uzoho.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

[/video]
Is this Sunday Sunday league? I change my mind ..Uzoho is better. What sort of rubbish practice game is this? :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that Almpasu was actually second fiddle to the first choice U17 keeper back in 2013 until something happened and he (Alampasu) got the top job.
Does anyone know who that 1st choice keeper was, what happened and where he is right now?

Damunkey Dammunkey, Have you tried googling that U17 squad list? Or are you suggesting Senior uncles Gotti and EII ain't got no gaddem jobs therefore they should google it for you?

Hey, I know someone that can google even 100 of such information for you in no time. ...Kongi!! He ain't got no gaddem job for reaf for real!
kai you dis man! :biggrin:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Congratulations Alampasu this wonderful news ........in due course that wastepipe playing his club football in South Africa will be confined to a bad memory.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kai. :shock:
Flex Swift wrote:Congratulations Alampasu this wonderful news ........in due course that wastepipe playing his club football in South Africa will be confined to a bad memory.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

furiously frank wrote:
1naija wrote:

Damunkey Dammunkey, Have you tried googling that U17 squad list? Or are you suggesting Senior uncles Gotti and EII ain't got no gaddem jobs therefore they should google it for you?

Hey, I know someone that can google even 100 of such information for you in no time. ...Kongi!! He ain't got no gaddem job for reaf for real!
kai you dis man! :biggrin:
He is a lost man.
Boko Haram don kolobi am. :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Great news for Naija. :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Can't wait to see Rohr's next list for the March games.Uzoho and Alampasu MUST be on the list. The fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa needs to end.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1naija wrote:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote:You're right.
Adeyinka Adewale was the first choice keeper during the African U17 qualifiers and unfortunately, got injured, This paved the way for Dele Alampasu.

Bittertruth, any idea where he is now?
This is what I found from back in 2013, but nothing since.

U17 WC: Dropped keeper picks Eaglets' No.1
15 OCT 2013, 14:50 AKINBODE OGUNTUYI

Dropped Golden Eaglets goalkeeper, Adeyinka Adewale has endorsed teammate Sunday Alampasu for the Number 1 position when the Golden Eaglets begin their quest for a fourth FIFA Under-17 World Cup against Mexico on October 19th.

Adewale was omitted from the World Cup squad due to a recurring knee injury since he helped the team to a second place finish at the last CAN U-17 Championship in Morocco.

Departure
But on the eve of his departure from the Golden Eaglets' camp in Dubai, an emotional but self-assured Adeyinka said:

- I have no ill feelings towards anybody because I was not picked for the World Cup due to my injury and I know the coaches have acted in good faith, said Adewale, who kept goal for Kwara Football Academy's 2012 Shell Cup winning team.

- It was my desire and dream to be at the World Cup but for this knee injury.

Equation
With Adewale left out of the equation, three other youngsters namely Odinaka Uzoho; Abdulazeez Abubakar and Sunday Alampasu have been battling for the Golden Eaglets' Number 1 shirt.

But in an interview ahead of his departure from the camp with three others not included in the World Cup squad, the vastly experienced Adewale ran the rule on the trio jostling for his position.

Replacement
"I want to use this opportunity to thank all the technical crew especially the medical team for their support and my prayers would be with them always", he said.

"I have no doubt that there are capable replacements for me and I would easily pick Alampasu to succeed me. Alampasu has all the attributes of a good goalkeeper and I have told the three of them to support each other."

https://futaa.com/article/73291/u17-wc- ... aglets-no1

Maybe the knee injury don retire the guy prematurely, before his career even started.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Obong wrote:Can't wait to see Rohr's next list for the March games.Uzoho and Alampasu MUST be on the list. The fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa needs to end.
Akpeyi and Ezenwa are better than Uzoho and Alampasu. Fact!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

1naija wrote:
[/video]
Is this Sunday Sunday league? I change my mind ..Uzoho is better. What sort of rubbish practice game is this? :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
Honestly - I thot I was watching a church game ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Very happy for Dele Alampasu. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope his career now takes off and lasts till around age 37 or 40 years.

The gk combo of Uzoho and Alampasu sounds very interesting.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

fabio wrote:
Obong wrote:Can't wait to see Rohr's next list for the March games.Uzoho and Alampasu MUST be on the list. The fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa needs to end.
Akpeyi and Ezenwa are better than Uzoho and Alampasu. Fact!

The only fact here is that you are on drugs.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

bret- hart wrote:
The only fact here is that you are on drugs.
You must have recovered from the said "Drugs".
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim