Cardiff City record signing on missing aircraft

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Cardiff City record signing on missing aircraft

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians
Illiterate, so you think planes in the dark skies use human eyes for directions while flying thousands of feet up in the DARK Sky....my goodness...the introduction of the internet has lead to ice block heads to share their uneducated views..get the heck out of here with that poor critical thinking process
There is specific training people use to be licensed to fly at night, read about NVFR.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

How do planes get in the sky? Black magic? Or god put them there?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians
Illiterate, so you think planes in the dark skies use human eyes for directions while flying thousands of feet up in the DARK Sky....my goodness...the introduction of the internet has lead to ice block heads to share their uneducated views..get the heck out of here with that poor critical thinking process
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bepanda
Captain ID10T :rotf: :rotf: When God was hiving out common sense na dat time you take go market, bigporkhead? :rotf:

You think certifying pilots to fly at night na yam? You be real mugu, angel*, brainless cvnt :rotf: You still dry argue even though you're totally wrong.

Next you dey travel abeg find a pilot wey not fit identify where landing strip dey or no fit see light for houses on the ground and get him to fly you

You think even modern planes don't need a functioning pilot eyes? Kwasia. Did you see the plane Sala died in? Very modern right? Mshhheeew
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Story just keeps getting worse.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:Story just keeps getting worse.
Oh Jeez..
The man was quite literally heartbroken.

God be with the family.
What a tragedy!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Sorry to raise this tragic story again. For those who remember the case of Emiliano Sala, who died while flying to complete his transfer to his new club Cardiff City, the CAS ordered Cardiff to pay the player’s transfer fee even though he died before physically joining them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... e-12682140
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:43 am Sorry to raise this tragic story again. For those who remember the case of Emiliano Sala, who died while flying to complete his transfer to his new club Cardiff City, the CAS ordered Cardiff to pay the player’s transfer fee even though he died before physically joining them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... e-12682140
Yes. Very sad case.
But why do you bring it up?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Because the CAS ruling was announced in the news today. Did you see the date of the article I posted?
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:35 pm
Yes. Very sad case.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:59 pm Because the CAS ruling was announced in the news today. Did you see the date of the article I posted?
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:35 pm
Yes. Very sad case.
No, I simply went back to read the original story.
I actually thought you were making a case for Cardiff City’s bad luck, after Jamilu Collins suffered a career-threatening injury shortly after signing……
My imagination got the better of me. :rotf: