Welcome back Vic Mo!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Welcome back Vic Mo!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

AFCON is in june, IF Mikel and Moses gets at least 10 to 20 games, just for match fitness, plus two to 3 weeks before AFCON in Camp, they will walk into our starting line up.. You people are funny.. una think say nah Libya and Lesotho be the likes of Egypt( playing at home) didn't we just play 0-0 vs Uganda at home ... Moses and Mikel will walk into the line up.. how many competitive games have they missed for the SE since Russia? :lol: :lol: :lol: yall need to think outside the box....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

vancity eagle wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:No thanks. His low football IQ, refusing to pass to teammates in a better position, falling over unnecessarily, running into blind alleys and shooting from impossible angles are not required. :boo:

I blame our blunt attack against Croatia at the WC 85% on him, OK maybe 93% :curse:

I share much of your sentiment. VicMo was the biggest DISSAPOINTMENT for us in Russia. He had been off form for about a year and became very infuriating to watch. Maybe it was the 352.

As for those who say he will waltz into the starting lineup, I don't think so. The guy hasn't even played all season, and will he really kick Kalu and Chukwueze to the bench ? I am not so convinced.

Having said that , when he is on he is very good. Perhaps all the competition will bring out the best in him. He def needs to cut out that useless diving and play more for the team. It would be good to have him back if he is 100% committed.
Thanks. A few months before the WC I noticed he was displaying these annoying tendencies in the friendly matches and I opened a thread to point out that he was killing our attack. I was promptly invited to take a running jump into a shallow lake by the majority of CEs. In fact if he had done his job at even 50% effectiveness at the WC we would have come out with at least a draw against Croatia and soundly beaten Argentina.

Maybe against mediocre African opposition he still has a role to play, but against high quality teams, heeeeeelllll no we don't want Vic Mo.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:No thanks. His low football IQ, refusing to pass to teammates in a better position, falling over unnecessarily, running into blind alleys and shooting from impossible angles are not required. :boo:

I blame our blunt attack against Croatia at the WC 85% on him, OK maybe 93% :curse:

I share much of your sentiment. VicMo was the biggest DISSAPOINTMENT for us in Russia. He had been off form for about a year and became very infuriating to watch. Maybe it was the 352.

As for those who say he will waltz into the starting lineup, I don't think so. The guy hasn't even played all season, and will he really kick Kalu and Chukwueze to the bench ? I am not so convinced.

Having said that , when he is on he is very good. Perhaps all the competition will bring out the best in him. He def needs to cut out that useless diving and play more for the team. It would be good to have him back if he is 100% committed.
Thanks. A few months before the WC I noticed he was displaying these annoying tendencies in the friendly matches and I opened a thread to point out that he was killing our attack. I was promptly invited to take a running jump into a shallow lake by the majority of CEs. In fact if he had done his job at even 50% effectiveness at the WC we would have come out with at least a draw against Croatia and soundly beaten Argentina.

Maybe against mediocre African opposition he still has a role to play, but against high quality teams, heeeeeelllll no we don't want Vic Mo.
you are talking rubbish, nah who and you be we?. see me see trouble oo a rat sef think say Cheese dey free?. get this into your head, you don't count at all, you are just breathing air.. so just sit down and keep doing what you do best, watching from afar... you are just a spec
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

you are talking rubbish, nah who and you be we?. see me see trouble oo a rat sef think say Cheese dey free?. get this into your head, you don't count at all, you are just breathing air.. so just sit down and keep doing what you do best, watching from afar... you are just a spec
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good morning and how are you today?

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am doing great, nah cold and rain dey wahala person :D
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote:AFCON is in june, IF Mikel and Moses gets at least 10 to 20 games, just for match fitness, plus two to 3 weeks before AFCON in Camp, they will walk into our starting line up.. You people are funny.. una think say nah Libya and Lesotho be the likes of Egypt( playing at home) didn't we just play 0-0 vs Uganda at home ... Moses and Mikel will walk into the line up.. how many competitive games have they missed for the SE since Russia? :lol: :lol: :lol: yall need to think outside the box....

Mikel Yes.

Vic Mo No.

The Victor Moses of the last year in which he played is not better than Kalu or Chukwueze. Those are just facts.

Victor Moses needs to get back to his best. He needs to stop thinking he is above SE, and that he is so much better than the others, because he isn't. Not anymore. Potential is one thing, but he must perform on the pitch, and for the last year with the SE he WAS NOT PERFORMING.

In fact the only "performing" he was doing was diving around on the pitch like he had been mugged by some area boys. It was absolutely SHAMEFULL.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:AFCON is in june, IF Mikel and Moses gets at least 10 to 20 games, just for match fitness, plus two to 3 weeks before AFCON in Camp, they will walk into our starting line up.. You people are funny.. una think say nah Libya and Lesotho be the likes of Egypt( playing at home) didn't we just play 0-0 vs Uganda at home ... Moses and Mikel will walk into the line up.. how many competitive games have they missed for the SE since Russia? :lol: :lol: :lol: yall need to think outside the box....

Mikel Yes.

Vic Mo No.

The Victor Moses of the last year in which he played is not better than Kalu or Chukwueze. Those are just facts.

Victor Moses needs to get back to his best. He needs to stop thinking he is above SE, and that he is so much better than the others, because he isn't. Not anymore. Potential is one thing, but he must perform on the pitch, and for the last year with the SE he WAS NOT PERFORMING.

In fact the only "performing" he was doing was diving around on the pitch like he had been mugged by some area boys. It was absolutely SHAMEFULL.
I disagree as we need both – provided they are both playing regular football leading up till June
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Rawlings wrote:when will u guys ever move forward?
Hope Kanu is not contemplating a comeback
this coming from an Azonto dancing serial pk-misser who's been playing for Ghana since the Nkrumah regime..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Moses don land for turkey
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

8-)

chei AFCON go sweet ooo

I am so happy for VicMo, get some games in Turkey, ball and shine in AFCON, and get a quality club after AFCOn
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kaiii Naija man always has to go and fix Ghana mans mess...Ayew don mess Fener up koraaaa! Good luck Vic Mo, he should make short-work of cleaning up Ghana-sized messes!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

watch Fene get out of the relegation , I wonder if they are still in Europe, well they are , they play Zenit on the 12th of next month
SuperEagles

9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:

Mikel Yes.

Vic Mo No.

We need Victor Moses, Pinnick understands the benefit of experienced players in a tournament and he is not carried away by the amazing exploits of young but inexperienced ballers like Kalu and chukweze. With Victor Moses in the mix, winning the Afcon is almost guaranteed. Without Victor Moses the SE will do well and fall in the semis and y'all will start singing the lame "we are building for the future" and "our players are young" song for losers. And what's wrong with diving if you win a penalty. Victor Moses dived to win Nigeria Afcon :thumbs:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: at diving
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Am I to assume that Victor Moses wanted to concentrate on his club career and dedicate his time and energy on firing Chelsea to victory? However, Chelsea told him to go "where the sun dont shine. So, he decided to consider Nigeria, in order to get his career back on track?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote:when will u guys ever move forward?
Hope Kanu is not contemplating a comeback
It seems you do not know Nigerians very well.

Buhari is President.

Buhari's alternative is Atiku.

Nigerians got into a Democrat vs Republican-like fight, because some people wanted Enyeama to come back.

Nigerians are usually not interested in progress or forward movement. It's forward never, backward ever.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote:Am I to assume that Victor Moses wanted to concentrate on his club career and dedicate his time and energy on firing Chelsea to victory? However, Chelsea told him to go "where the sun dont shine. So, he decided to consider Nigeria, in order to get his career back on track?
The truth shall set Naija man free
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Am I to assume that Victor Moses wanted to concentrate on his club career and dedicate his time and energy on firing Chelsea to victory? However, Chelsea told him to go "where the sun dont shine. So, he decided to consider Nigeria, in order to get his career back on track?
what's wrong with that? nah people like you people suppose avoid.. go and read the story of the prodigal son..regardless, you never give upon your own.... the last AFCON we won 6 years ago, he was part of the driving force... with all the jalopi footballers we have, it took 19 years

we still accepted you back to this forum after the rubbish you talked about before the WC, then you vanish..AFCON don return you are back here to spill your rubbish abeg :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

He was a good servant and an AFCON winner. I wish him well in his retirement from the national team. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
we still accepted you back to this forum after the rubbish you talked about before the WC, then you vanish..AFCON don return you are back here to spill your rubbish abeg :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: he thinks we didn't notice...kept testing to waters to see if its cool enough to come back, and now he's fully immersed himself back in CE waters, hoping nobody noticed...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!