The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Arsenal: Thomas Partey would make this midfield a real party

Post by Rawlings »

Manchester City linked to Atletico Madrid's Thomas Partey

Manchester City have informed Atletico Madrid of their interest in Ghanaian central midfielder Thomas Partey, according to reports.

The 25-year-old has started just seven La Liga matches from a possible 17 so far this season despite steering clear of injuries and suspensions.

The Manchester Evening News cite a report from journalist Ian McGarry on the Transfer Window podcast that the versatile midfielder is a potential target for the English champions.

https://www.football-espana.net/76136/m ... mas-partey
Last edited by Rawlings on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: The next Yaya Toure?

Post by Rawlings »

Atletico Madrid Midfielder Thomas Partey Is Being Tracked By Inter

A name that has been linked to Inter in the past is back yet again. Atletico Madrid’s multi-purpose midfielder (who can also play in defense), Thomas Partey, is being linked to Inter once more.For Simeone, Partey is a good player, but not an indispensable starter, so it is not crazy to assume that the player might leave the club. According to the Corriere dello Sport, Thomas Partey could be an option for the Nerazzurri.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/01/23/atle ... -by-inter/
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote:Manchester City linked to Atletico Madrid's Thomas Partey

Manchester City have informed Atletico Madrid of their interest in Ghanaian central midfielder Thomas Partey, according to reports.

The 25-year-old has started just seven La Liga matches from a possible 17 so far this season despite steering clear of injuries and suspensions.

The Manchester Evening News cite a report from journalist Ian McGarry on the Transfer Window podcast that the versatile midfielder is a potential target for the English champions.

Does it make sense to go from one bench to another? Seems like these Ghana boys don't think paaaaa...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I like this player a lot! In fact, his in-form version is a stalwart of my all african FUT team on FIFA 19. Solid baller!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote:
Does it make sense to go from one bench to another? Seems like these Ghana boys don't think paaaaa...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It should be: Seems like these Ghana boys don't think koraaaa ....
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It should be: Seems like these Ghana boys don't think koraaaa ....
Well noted :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bushboy wrote:I like this player a lot! In fact, his in-form version is a stalwart of my all african FUT team on FIFA 19. Solid baller!!
:roll: I guess U be half caste and na the Fanti half dey yan this opaks.. :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
donzopia
Egg
Egg

Post by donzopia »

Rawlings wrote:Manchester City linked to Atletico Madrid's Thomas Partey

Long term replacement for Fernandinho? Solid player, him.
FM 2020
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The next Drogba, the next Yaya Toure. If only Ghana had great player who you could compare your talents to. A true has been country.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

simone does not appreciate the great partey but he should certainly stay clear of pep for obvious reasons. :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

King Futcha wrote:simone does not appreciate the great partey but he should certainly stay clear of pep for obvious reasons. :)
He appreciates and plays him in tough games
don't pay attention to the fakeNews

Partey has played 17 out of the 20 matches to date
He started 10 games and came on as a sub in 7
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Rawlings wrote:
King Futcha wrote:simone does not appreciate the great partey but he should certainly stay clear of pep for obvious reasons. :)
He appreciates and plays him in tough games
don't pay attention to the fakeNews

Partey has played 17 out of the 20 matches to date
He started 10 games and came on as a sub in 7
I watch the games, even Partey was complaining earlier this season.

After his great season last year, he was starting less talented midfielders over Partey to begin the season, I would say that is a lack of appreciation of Thomas' greatness.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Curious why Unai is not looking at defensive help
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Very good prospect. Talented and versatile. He'd be a solid addition to our squad if it works out.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Very good prospect. Talented and versatile. He'd be a solid addition to our squad if it works out.
How will you rate him?Surprise a talent like that PSG will let go.
Let me look into some youtube even though I don't trust youtube
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved fans how should we line up today?Which channel showing the game in USA?Belle is a big miss,should we start with same linne up against Chelsea or draft in players like Ozil,Iwobi to start and rest one of Auba or Laca?
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT

Arsenal head coach Unai Emery on Manchester United: "It's a different team. It's the same players but they're playing with a big performance now.

"I was watching their last matches and each player has a lot of confidence, with big performances, and now they are very dangerous.

"For us, it's good because it's a very big test for us in this competition."

Manchester United caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "That's the one fierce football rivalry of my years here as a player.

"We were always the closest rivals. They won the double, we won the treble. The games were just fantastic.

"We had a great team, and they had a very good team. There were some tackles flying in between the two teams. They were fantastic games."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Henry was sacked by Monaco just after 3 months and the guy who he replaced is coming back?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

afcstuff

Arsenal’s interest in Nkunku dates back to before Emery’s arrival, with Arsène Wenger having kept close tabs on his progress through the PSG youth ranks, while the club’s chief French scout, Ty Gooden, has watched Nkunku several time & has compiled extensive analysis on him. #afc
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:afcstuff

Arsenal’s interest in Nkunku dates back to before Emery’s arrival, with Arsène Wenger having kept close tabs on his progress through the PSG youth ranks, while the club’s chief French scout, Ty Gooden, has watched Nkunku several time & has compiled extensive analysis on him. #afc
So they watch him several times and did not make any attempt or may be he was not so talented to force a signing?
I believe our French scout has watch several players and let them slide to other teams like Kante to Leicester..
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm looks like no DAVID De Gea today...

Big advantage Arsenal :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:afcstuff

So they watch him several times and did not make any attempt or may be he was not so talented to force a signing?
I believe our French scout has watch several players and let them slide to other teams like Kante to Leicester..

:sneaky: :sneaky: Dem go sign all the players dem don watch..

You know the scouts watched and watched Sanogo so tay...... Sanogo come bust. ok o just saying.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm looks like no DAVID De Gea today...

Big advantage Arsenal :thumb:
Make I start my thanksgiving Tea/Kian niyen. That De gea na winch. :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates