The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Coach »

@Kwame Nkume, in response to the why must they...? The payment of Paul is at the expense of Peter. What spoils are to be won in Westeros, if Old Bob Baratheon isn’t embalmed and buried? Kings must die for kings to be crowned. Emeribe must cut down the oak tree in order to achieve Okosisi.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Emeribe getting some praise.

Long may it continue.

[/video]

But why must they slag the Prof to praise Emeribe?

See this forked tongue snake ... stay in ya lane you hypocrite . You’ve been one of the main fools wishing the man fails, don’t try and backpedal now Ole :rotf:
Why would I wish him to fail?
Yes, I have been a heavy critic because he seemed to Bench our best players, players that have been immense in the last 2 months. Yes, Ozil and Rambo. I will still criticize him.
I am first of all an arsenal fan.

Onye oshi LIAR!!

Ngwa Cannibal Snake
Thank God dem drive you from that your village. I shudder at how local you would have been if you are still this local despite been abroad donkey years :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Long may it continue.

[/video]

See this forked tongue snake ... stay in ya lane you hypocrite . You’ve been one of the main fools wishing the man fails, don’t try and backpedal now Ole :rotf:
Yes, I have been a heavy critic because he seemed to Bench our best players, players that have been immense in the last 2 months. Yes, Ozil and Rambo. I will still criticize him.

Onye oshi LIAR!!

Ngwa Cannibal Snake
Thank God dem drive you from that your village. I shudder at how local you would have been if you are still this local despite been abroad donkey years :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Long may it continue.

[/video]

Onye oshi LIAR!!

Ngwa Cannibal Snake

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ahahahahaha see this Ju Man. You don sneak Comot ya cave abi. Anyway I don get ya gist and history ... you better be careful from here on out :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: The next Yaya Toure?

Post by Rawlings »

Thomas Partey available for 50 million euros and the Premier League is an option

There are several sides interested in signing Atletico Madrid central midfielder Thomas Partey after discovering how much the Ghanaian is available for.Teams in the Premier League and Serie A are monitoring the situation, whilst Thomas wants to sit down with Atletico to find out what role they have in store for him next season.

Thomas has a release clause of 50 million euros, not the 80m euros that was published on March 1, 2018, when he signed his contract extension with Atletico to 2023.

That figure makes the 25-year-old a very desirable player for many sides, especially in England where his technical attributes, as well as his physical qualities, would likely see him thrive.Therefore, several sides in both England and Italy have reached out to Thomas' representatives to gauge whether the Atletico No.5 would be interested in leaving the Wanda Metropolitano in the summer, having been at the club since 2011 when he arrived at the club's academy.

As Thomas made clear around Christmas via social media, his priority is to feel important to the team; he does not just want to be another role player. That is why the midfielder wants to speak with Diego Simeone before considering anything as he recognises that he would like to stay at Atletico in an ideal world, though not if he will lack importance in the first team

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spani ... b460e.html
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

You see what happens when clueless fans like Azuka and Waffi hype up buffoons like Chacrap.

After one goal against United the fool is now full of himself and saying that he is ambitious and Arsenal is a stepping stone for him :scared: :scared:

Jesu Jesu wonders shall never end ... even Lichtsteiner dey make threats claiming if he doesn’t get more playing time he won’t re-sign with Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What kind of milk is in the chocolates in Switzerland biko kwenu???

See delusions of grandeur :ohmy:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ahahahahaha see this Ju Man. You don sneak Comot ya cave abi. Anyway I don get ya fist and history ... you better be careful from here on out :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Really? Y you no spill the beans? Abi the good gist you heard about me overwhelmed you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bush American Man like you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by azuka on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:You see what happens when clueless fans like Azuka and Waffi hype up buffoons like Chacrap.

After one goal against United the fool is now full of himself and saying that he is ambitious and Arsenal is a stepping stone for him :scared: :scared:

Jesu Jesu wonders shall never end ... even Lichtsteiner dey make threats claiming if he doesn’t get more playing time he won’t re-sign with Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What kind of milk is in the chocolates in Switzerland biko kwenu???

See delusions of grandeur :ohmy:
So grand pa asking for playing time?
Na wa oooh,hope Emery will not fall for that if better players are fit .
Truth be told he had decent games the last two outing.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Imagine the madness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the comments are even better :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Imagine the madness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the comments are even better :woot:
Triggered! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

I love the comments. Hope reads them. Anuofia
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:

I love the comments. Hope reads them. Anuofia
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, Xhaka is just being a footballer.

These are what all footballers say immediately they get interests from other clubs. It means nothing, he has not said anything many players have not said before.

I have already warned here, that pkayers like Xhaka, who IMHO has once again been one of our best players so far this season, will leave if we do not start acting like a big club.

How can I complain when I look at the way the club has treated Ramsey? Players and Agents can see how we have conducted ourselves and if you do not have the money, do not expect players to hang around. I foresee real problems in the summer if we do not get CL football.

The good thing is he has a long contract, so we will get very good money when we decide to sell.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I have already warned here, that pkayers like Xhaka, who IMHO has once again been one of our best players so far this season, will leave if we do not start acting like a big club.
Waffi please stick to story telling ... this football thing is above ya level :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg what happened to the mighty Suarez that was supposed to forever banish our rubbish AM's ?

Is he injured on just getting used to the league ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This Gnabry boy is an amazing talent. Arsenal lost big time in this boy's case.

He just scored a sick goal against Holland.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Is Gnabry better than Iwobi? What do you think ?
Cally wrote:This Gnabry boy is an amazing talent. Arsenal lost big time in this boy's case.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Is Gnabry better than Iwobi? What do you think ?
Cally wrote:This Gnabry boy is an amazing talent. Arsenal lost big time in this boy's case.
He is not better than Iwobi,same level.
Arsenal lost on the boy,he could have been on that right position and Iwobi left position in our front 3 with either LAca or Auba in the center :thumbs: Sad part is that when he was fit before injury likes of Walcott was bench.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Unless we are saying Bremen is better than Arsenal ...

But me thinks its Bremen that lost ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

No he is NOT.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I don't know if you are aware of how we lost the player. Bayern took advantage but we were also unlucky because he was out injured for 18 months.

Read this link. It is 90% correct.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... s-15857381

I say 90% correct because it was widely reported in Germany that Bayern were behind his move. Wenger later said it was not Bremen behind the Gnabry decision not to renew his contract with Arsenal but Bayern.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/30 ... le?src=com

Bayern used Bremen as cover because Bremen guaranteed immediate first team football.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
No he is NOT.
Yes. He is not as gifted overall as Iwobi, but Gnabry is a better finisher for now.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Iwobi's biggest criticism: "he has no end product" - DT from Arsenal Fan TV and many would agree.
Gnabry most important asset: He is a willing scorer and scores some sick goals.
Until Iwobi works on his goal finishing skills, he will be below Gnabry (in my book).
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
He is not better than Iwobi,same level.
Arsenal lost on the boy,he could have been on that right position and Iwobi left position in our front 3 with either LAca or Auba in the center :thumbs: Sad part is that when he was fit before injury likes of Walcott was bench.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Unless we are saying Bremen is better than Arsenal ...

But me thinks its Bremen that lost ..[/quote
Arsenal is better than Bremen haba why I you under looking beloved like that?Is there even a comparison?