Welcome to England 2019 - Racist chants at FA Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Welcome to England 2019 - Racist chants at FA Cup

Post by AreaDaddy »

As John Barnes say they may not say it as often and as loudly as they once did but it is still there lurking beneath the surface

There were also some stabbings at the match, all in all it was like the 70s / 80s made a comeback.

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Welcome to England 2019 - Racist chants at FA Cup

Post by oloye »

That vile club should have been kicked out of football for good. How a club known for it vile racism is allowed to continue to do business is beyond me.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Millwall, full of scum right back in the days!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Bermondsey where Millwall Club is Located is one of the leading areas of the British National Front.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Exactly, Millwall are no more than the pride of the community. The ethos that underpins their serial social disorder, is deeply entrenched in the fabric of Bermondsey. To think a multicoloured banner and fancy handshakes will eradicate a cultural norm within this community, is ludicrous. What concerted efforts have been made to loosen the stranglehold the far right has on this side of the Thames? Not nearly enough...and so, let them alone, let them revel in their animalia and stalk the grasslands of this social Serengeti the powers that be have created.

Sickening depravity, as always. As for the slash victim, was he not in the thick of it, letting his hands go? No less a thug than he who cut him good and proper.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote: As for the slash victim, was he not in the thick of it, letting his hands go? No less a thug than he who cut him good and proper.
exactly what i was thinking.
what.was.he.doing.there?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Please help those of us who haven't got a clue, explain the racist song
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

tfco wrote:
Coach wrote: As for the slash victim, was he not in the thick of it, letting his hands go? No less a thug than he who cut him good and proper.
exactly what i was thinking.
what.was.he.doing.there?
It turns out that way back in the 70s Milwall and gone up to Everton for some match and there were multiple stabbings at the match. So to mark the occasion "firms" from the two clubs arranged a date to reacquaint themselves.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

ANC wrote:Please help those of us who haven't got a clue, explain the racist song
In the UK p**i used by racists to refer to south Asians - Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis - in the same way they use n**ger for black people
---
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tf, there is footage of him giving best...if memory serves correct, there has been no Geneva convention detailing the do’s and dont’s of organised savagery. These men will have discussed long into the night, location, numbers and tool. His being there was not a case of wrong turn, rather barrel-chested, alpha male hubris. Had his punch reduced his opponent to unconsciousness, would he be parading himself as a victim of Millwallian malevolence? He gave his tuppence and got change.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:That vile club should have been kicked out of football for good. How a club known for it vile racism is allowed to continue to do business is beyond me.
Chelsea is not much better.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Sir V wrote:Bermondsey where Millwall Club is Located is one of the leading areas of the British National Front.
And many black people live in the area, with many Naija joints. Remember after we played Jamaica at Millwall, we went down the road to 805 to "review" the match.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Certain parts South of the river are more challenging for “coloureds” as they’re colloquially known. Millwall have a history steeped in far-right, working class trash and revel in their stoic adherence to their values. How many fines, games behind closed doors, point deductions etc have they incurred? If there was genuine desire to be rid of this scourge, Millwall, the most repetitive of repeat offenders, would make for a fine example. Truth is, there is no such intention. For all the years of barbarity, sponsors still scramble to have their name on the front of jerseys and media heavyweights battle with blank cheques to pay for the privilege to broadcast live from The Den.

Millwall represent the sentiment many hide beneath a mask of political correctness. The only disappointment here was West Ham’s elimination, with Eddie Hearn denying the great British public the unification bouts so desired and deserved, this could’ve been a fair and fabulous alternative.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If you guys are expecting a racism free world then move to another planet. The whole of Europe and even North America is experiencing resurgent in nationalistic and anti Semitic incidents and you think football is immuned?
All we can hope and pray for is for the authorities to be tough on those found culpable. The EPL and the British police are doing a lot more than some league.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

cic old boy wrote:
Sir V wrote:Bermondsey where Millwall Club is Located is one of the leading areas of the British National Front.
And many black people live in the area, with many Naija joints. Remember after we played Jamaica at Millwall, we went down the road to 805 to "review" the match.
My Brother things have calm down. I lived in the heart of Bermondsey from 1996 until 2004. E nor easy!My kids went to primary school in the area. I still use the same mechanic by Millwall stadium. there are some pubs in Bermondsey today you dear not enter as a black man, they will not serve you.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sir V wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
My Brother things have calm down. I lived in the heart of Bermondsey from 1996 until 2004. E nor easy!My kids went to primary school in the area. I still use the same mechanic by Millwall stadium. there are some pubs in Bermondsey today you dear not enter as a black man, they will not serve you.
Wow that is scary chief,i hope you have completely leave that area oooh with your family
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

kajifu wrote:
Sir V wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Wow that is scary chief,i hope you have completely leave that area oooh with your family
My bro I have left the area but my property is still there, so I go there at least once a week. As I said things have calm down.
According to a police officer, some white racist people who felt they could not leave with black people in areas like Camberwell, and Peckham in the early 60s had to move across to Bermondsey and formed a stronghold.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

AFC Wimbledon vs Millwall, round of 16, could be a mouthwatering punch up. Are any of the Crazy Gang or SW19 Army elements still at large? Who needs Eddie Hearn, the FA have just lined up a classic.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, and West Ham. I think some of their fans are founder members of the BNP.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Their song " No one likes us, we don't care".
I am happy
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I can’t remember the Naija guy that used to play for them last decade
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

furiously frank wrote:I can’t remember the Naija guy that used to play for them last decade
Danny Shittu