Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Post by 1naija »

These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

1naija wrote:These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
Wow. Stay classy 1naija.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
And what is the difference between you and them?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Indians as well? One should not take that serious at all, indians are just like black people whether they like it or not
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

she is finished, make the Nigerians for internet see this tory , she go wish say she no run her mouth.. she should go ask the person wey yab wizkid for internet...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:
i will be visiting twitter today FYI
SuperEagles

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Arsenal naija Gunners as well :veryangry: , yup she is no longer club ambassador, unless Iwobi chose to ignore her,
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Maybe she likes gorillas :?: :!: :?:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dem don fire that loser..next to find out what brand she works for
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That itself is a filhy racist statement.
Shoulda reserved the description strictly for the biatch, not her race. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Makes my blood boil! I can't stand these people! Worst thing is I have some Arseanal fans as co-workers, they always talk down on Iwobi. And I have to interject like hold on he's actually been one of your better players this season, even in games you lost he's created multiple chances which have been wasted by your strikers, so why do you keep putting him down while you have no issues with the other players and have excuses for the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi, Xhaka etc...They always say yea yea yea but and then go into some other BS about they expect him to be better. But they don't expect the other ones they are making excuses for to be better?

Thing is I can't quite pin it down to racism since they do big up Auba and Laca, but I don't know what it is about Iwobi that triggers Arseanal fans and they just hate the boys guts for no reason, no matter his form. These ones are complaining about Iwobi as playing poorly when over 50% of their attacks came from his side when he was on vs Manure, and he was involved in the only goal they scored. He was involved in majority of other chances they had, yet he's a neanderthal...When they took him out what did they do offensively? God punish this stupid Indian woman, she hasn't even properly apologized and @Arsenal hasn't dropped her arse...make I chill sef before I get HBP... :curse: :evil:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

maceo4 wrote:Makes my blood boil! I can't stand these people! Worst thing is I have some Arseanal fans as co-workers, they always talk down on Iwobi. And I have to interject like hold on he's actually been one of your better players this season, even in games you lost he's created multiple chances which have been wasted by your strikers, so why do you keep putting him down while you have no issues with the other players and have excuses for the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi, Xhaka etc...They always say yea yea yea but and then go into some other BS about they expect him to be better. But they don't expect the other ones they are making excuses for to be better?

Thing is I can't quite pin it down to racism since they do big up Auba and Laca, but I don't know what it is about Iwobi that triggers Arseanal fans and they just hate the boys guts for no reason, no matter his form. These ones are complaining about Iwobi as playing poorly when over 50% of their attacks came from his side when he was on vs Manure, and he was involved in the only goal they scored. He was involved in majority of other chances they had, yet he's a neanderthal...When they took him out what did they do offensively? God punish this stupid Indian woman, she hasn't even properly apologized and @Arsenal hasn't dropped her arse...make I chill sef before I get HBP... :curse: :evil:
To think he his one of their product as well
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Makes me so sad.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Iwobi doesn’t deserve to be racially insulted or denigrated but let’s be honest, the guy hasn’t played like a Top 4 winger at all. 3/4 goals in all competition at this stage is not good enough for a big club. Also, iwobi plays much better for Nigeria and I think arsenal should play him in the middle not on the wings
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Let’s see what happens here...Will Iwobi call for her dismissal? Will Kick it Out weigh in, or perhaps #MeToo will leap to her defence, with tales of how Hector shared sextapes with the dressing room.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:Iwobi doesn’t deserve to be racially insulted or denigrated but let’s be honest, the guy hasn’t played like a Top 4 winger at all. 3/4 goals in all competition at this stage is not good enough for a big club. Also, iwobi plays much better for Nigeria and I think arsenal should play him in the middle not on the wings
you are nothing but a tool, who gives a damn if the bobo hasn't played like a top 4 winger according to your worthless opinion. The issue at hand here is a racist beast calling a black man a gorilla, instead that flew over your head
SuperEagles

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

john12 wrote:Iwobi doesn’t deserve to be racially insulted or denigrated but let’s be honest, the guy hasn’t played like a Top 4 winger at all. 3/4 goals in all competition at this stage is not good enough for a big club. Also, iwobi plays much better for Nigeria and I think arsenal should play him in the middle not on the wings
He is one of their product and he should be encouraged and he has been playing well........He is still young
Oya back to the matter
open and close
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Freaking dirty curry breath Paki. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Freaking dirty curry breath Paki. :laugh:
indian
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Has Iwobi commented or is he “behaving” and leaving it to the people most affected (the Board), to define if it was a racial slur or light hearted banter. Needless to say, Gupta has many black friends and has an aunt whose next door neighbour married a Kenyan. Over to you Mr Blackman.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Interestingly, no shortage of Gooners weighing in on the Millwall chants, where are they when the good ol’ Arsenal show their appointees to positions of importance are just as dab handed with the nign*gging.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:Indians as well? One should not take that serious at all, indians are just like black people whether they like it or not

Make dem hear that one from your mouth first
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16