Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Post by john12 »

Bigpokey I clearly said iwobi doesn’t deserve any Racial insults. Do you even read before commenting abi you just enjoy fights
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:Makes my blood boil! I can't stand these people! Worst thing is I have some Arseanal fans as co-workers, they always talk down on Iwobi. And I have to interject like hold on he's actually been one of your better players this season, even in games you lost he's created multiple chances which have been wasted by your strikers, so why do you keep putting him down while you have no issues with the other players and have excuses for the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi, Xhaka etc...They always say yea yea yea but and then go into some other BS about they expect him to be better. But they don't expect the other ones they are making excuses for to be better?

Thing is I can't quite pin it down to racism since they do big up Auba and Laca, but I don't know what it is about Iwobi that triggers Arseanal fans and they just hate the boys guts for no reason, no matter his form. These ones are complaining about Iwobi as playing poorly when over 50% of their attacks came from his side when he was on vs Manure, and he was involved in the only goal they scored. He was involved in majority of other chances they had, yet he's a neanderthal...When they took him out what did they do offensively? God punish this stupid Indian woman, she hasn't even properly apologized and @Arsenal hasn't dropped her arse...make I chill sef before I get HBP... :curse: :evil:
Even when Wenger was there and he was playing well, he got the same treatment. You can imagine the cries when he went through a bad patch. It's mind boggling..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
john12
Egg
Egg
NoRe: Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Post by john12 »

Also, as much as the woman is totally at fault and needs to be terminated. Some Nigerians here has no moral ground commenting on this because some has said worse to their own player from a different part. I believe that she deserves to be sacked 100%
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: NoRe: Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:Also, as much as the woman is totally at fault and needs to be terminated. Some Nigerians here has no moral ground commenting on this because some has said worse to their own player from a different part. I believe that she deserves to be sacked 100%
focus... a black individual cannot be racist to another black individual..think outside the box
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A black cannot be racist to another black but they can be tribalistic and descriminate/denigrate against their own which constantly happen here. So people just stop throwing stones at the glass house
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

john12 wrote:A black cannot be racist to another black but they can be tribalistic and descriminate/denigrate against their own which constantly happen here. So people just stop throwing stones at the glass house
Sahrrap dia and stop digging, And this is the time to bring this up? Because there are black people that insult each other so that should be the focus when racist comments are made?
Oya back to the matter
open and close
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Halfway through the 37th over of South Africa's tense chase in the second ODI in Durban, Phehlukwayo inside-edged a Shaheen Afridi delivery to deep fine leg for a single. He was on 50 at the time and as he ran off to the non-striker's end, Sarfraz was caught clearly on the stump mics saying, in Urdu: "Abey kaale, teri ammi aaj kahaan baitheen hain? Kya parwa ke aaye hai aaj?".

Translated literally that is: "Hey black guy, where's your mother sitting today? What [prayer] have you got her to say for you today?"
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/ ... 72300.html

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/ ... st-comment
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

john12 wrote:Iwobi doesn’t deserve to be racially insulted or denigrated but let’s be honest, the guy hasn’t played like a Top 4 winger at all. 3/4 goals in all competition at this stage is not good enough for a big club. Also, iwobi plays much better for Nigeria and I think arsenal should play him in the middle not on the wings
what tf does his contribution on the field have to do with this thread?

gosh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What's more unbelievable is that Arsenal hasn't cut ties with that racist biatch. Na wa.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Every club has them - This is impossible to defend especially coming from a club ambassador ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Iwobi doesn’t deserve to be racially insulted or denigrated but let’s be honest, the guy hasn’t played like a Top 4 winger at all. 3/4 goals in all competition at this stage is not good enough for a big club. Also, iwobi plays much better for Nigeria and I think arsenal should play him in the middle not on the wings
Your 'honesty' has got absolutely nothing to do with this matter and gives the impression that somehow she might have a point.

How you have managed to bring the two separate matters together as if cause and effect is totally baffling.... :boo:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

green4life wrote:What's more unbelievable is that Arsenal hasn't cut ties with that racist biatch. Na wa.
Let’s wait and see how much it matters to Beloved.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

1naija wrote:These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
Responding to a stupid racist comment, with another stupid racist comment?

Says a lot about you.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:
green4life wrote:What's more unbelievable is that Arsenal hasn't cut ties with that racist biatch. Na wa.
Let’s wait and see how much it matters to Beloved.
are you not an assanal fan?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why Are people shocked and surprised by the views of other ethnic minorities towards black people?

Hell even terrorist Iraqis said they wouldn’t detonate road side bombs unless the convoy had black soldiers in it because they felt it an insult for black people to be “ruling them”.

Indians are no different ... I don talk am tire the Black man is on his own and needs to support and develop the continent .

This woman needs to be disavowed immediately and all links with her terminated by Arsenal football club. This is clearly an inbred bigot and a deranged human being :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Slave, delete your account.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Pokey, Arsenalist to the bone marrow, hence the suggestion that Beloved be given a short length of time to show their hand.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
what tf does his contribution on the field have to do with this thread?

gosh

please help me ask him again?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

anikulapo wrote:Why Are people shocked and surprised by the views of other ethnic minorities towards black people?

Hell even terrorist Iraqis said they wouldn’t detonate road side bombs unless the convoy had black soldiers in it because they felt it an insult for black people to be “ruling them”.

Indians are no different ... I don talk am tire the Black man is on his own and needs to support and develop the continent .

This woman needs to be disavowed immediately and all links with her terminated by Arsenal football club. This is clearly an inbred bigot and a deranged human being :curse:
NEED ANOTHER REASON TO DEVELOP THE DOMESTIC LEAGUE?

I've provided a template for a W. African Regional League and, as an alternative, a fully professional and private national league with limited clubs but most people seem thrilled to see their players in European leagues. And the price for that is incidents like this.
Bell
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

fabio wrote:
Halfway through the 37th over of South Africa's tense chase in the second ODI in Durban, Phehlukwayo inside-edged a Shaheen Afridi delivery to deep fine leg for a single. He was on 50 at the time and as he ran off to the non-striker's end, Sarfraz was caught clearly on the stump mics saying, in Urdu: "Abey kaale, teri ammi aaj kahaan baitheen hain? Kya parwa ke aaye hai aaj?".

Translated literally that is: "Hey black guy, where's your mother sitting today? What [prayer] have you got her to say for you today?"

This is what we called "banter" :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Damunk wrote:
Your 'honesty' has got absolutely nothing to do with this matter and gives the impression that somehow she might have a point.

How you have managed to bring the two separate matters together as if cause and effect is totally baffling.... :boo:
The funniest part of the statement from John12 is that Iwobi has 2goals 4 assists and he is not good enough but Arsenal want Perisic with 3 goals and 2assists, nearly 9 yrs old and played 200 more minutes.....

That is laughable.....still he (john12) thinks that it is a good reason to be compared to a gorilla or be disparaged by his fans
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

This dimwit's apology is that she didn't realize the comment she shared was racist..? :???: :???:

That makes her even more stupid...

The downside of social media...everyone has a platform to spout crap...
In the good old days airheads like her simply kept their mouths shut.
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

FATHER TIKO wrote:This dimwit's apology is that she didn't realize the comment she shared was racist..? :???: :???:

That makes her even more stupid...

The downside of social media...everyone has a platform to spout crap...
In the good old days airheads like her simply kept their mouths shut.
Apology sha?
Did she apologise?
All she could get her dirty mouth to say was that she 'apologised' if people 'thought' it was racist.
Nothing said to the actual target of the racist insult.
She needs to go.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "