Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
managers are the ones that have to adapt, they are only as good as their players let them be! if something is not working, try something else, if the squad is full of massive egos, sell them! its that simple, like Oloye pointed out, when you come to a big team, if there are any super star players, you have to treat them with respect, if you disrespect the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, ramos, Pogba, Hazard and some others, you will end up on the dole! its that simple


i see...let's use Conte as an example.

He won the league
Asked for reinforcements
DOF gave him Drinkwater, Barkley etc etc
He complained...over and over
Courtois the snake was part of the player revolt

Chelsea let Conte go. But it is Conte's fault

My man, like I have mentioned earlier, the terrain now works with a director of football you either adapt of die. A new brand of managers are all in the wings ready to take over and they will go on to win things.

Drinkwater and to a large extent the boy from Everton, were signed as part of the homegrown rule or whatever it was that compelled epl clubs to have a certain number of British talents in their squad. The clown of a coach pressed the self destruct button the moment he fell out with Diego Costa. Drinkwater was never in the mix, he was just a sideshow. He went on to win the FA Cup even with Drinkwater still fetching and drinking water by the side.


so wait o

Mourinho, Conte, Sarri cannot 'adapt' to these social media prima donnas and the coaches are to blame??????

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.


oloye is part of the MODERN MANAGER hipster crowd

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 42162
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.


oloye is part of the MODERN MANAGER hipster crowd

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff

The reason I don't debate with you is your penchant for being selective and sometimes distorting facts to suit your argument. I am sure I mentioned Guardiola... But wait let us tamper with his argument first....

Whatever you are kpoming in danfo's post has not gone against my argument. Using the achievement of Zidane only establishes my point, Zidane did what Jose could not do with the same Real team. 3 CLs in a row and yes he walked when he could no longer take it, not stay around to get sacked and collect a bumper harvest.

Meanwhile comparing Zidane at Real to Pep at City, how strange, I would have compared Pep's work at Barca. instead. But that is ok... Let us muddle up the water, it makes for good reading.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49530
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.


oloye is part of the MODERN MANAGER hipster crowd

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff

The reason I don't debate with you is your penchant for being selective and sometimes distorting facts to suit your argument. I am sure I mentioned Guardiola... But wait let us tamper with his argument first....

Whatever you are kpoming in danfo's post has not gone against my argument. Using the achievement of Zidane only establishes my point, Zidane did what Jose could not do with the same Real team. 3 CLs in a row and yes he walked when he could no longer take it, not stay around to get sacked and collect a bumper harvest.

Meanwhile comparing Zidane at Real to Pep at City, how strange, I would have compared Pep's work at Barca. instead. But that is ok... Let us muddle up the water, it makes for good reading.


Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14781
Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.


oloye is part of the MODERN MANAGER hipster crowd

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff

The reason I don't debate with you is your penchant for being selective and sometimes distorting facts to suit your argument. I am sure I mentioned Guardiola... But wait let us tamper with his argument first....

Whatever you are kpoming in danfo's post has not gone against my argument. Using the achievement of Zidane only establishes my point, Zidane did what Jose could not do with the same Real team. 3 CLs in a row and yes he walked when he could no longer take it, not stay around to get sacked and collect a bumper harvest.

Meanwhile comparing Zidane at Real to Pep at City, how strange, I would have compared Pep's work at Barca. instead. But that is ok... Let us muddle up the water, it makes for good reading.


Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.

Una get time.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 35702
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?

You should ask what has he won in his career like uncle Oloye said you are selective in your debate.
Klopp has 2 league title and losing finals don't make him a serial loser,has he won a final before?Has he won league before?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25427
Location: london
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


we will soon find out in May they way they are going!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
kajifu wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?

You should ask what has he won in his career like uncle Oloye said you are selective in your debate.
Klopp has 2 league title and losing finals don't make him a serial loser,has he won a final before?Has he won league before?


true true

did Pool fans care what he had won at Dortmund...when he was losing EFL, Europa and CL Finals?
thank you

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


we will soon find out in May they way they are going!


right.
but as of today?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25427
Location: london
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


we will soon find out in May they way they are going!


right.
but as of today?


check the league table! They must be doing something right or??

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 24238
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.


Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 78051
Location: Earth
tfco is a troll , my goodness

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44251
Location: Akoko Highlands
The games are coming fast and furious. He better get his acts together.


_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 37653
Location: Somewhere
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

but yet it's the coach's fault...always




Moi Moyes
LvG
Mourinho

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


we will soon find out in May they way they are going!


right.
but as of today?


check the league table! They must be doing something right or??


where's the trophy for

Top of The League In Feb

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.


Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:


answer the question though
no insults.

what has Klopp won in England...that makes him a WINNER.????

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.


Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:


answer the question though
no insults.

what has Klopp won in England...that makes him a WINNER.????


You are being generous. Klopp has been coaching for 18 years. And has won only 2 league titles.

And that is a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not be afraid to call the devil by his first name. You cant win 2 titles in 18 years and claim you are a winner. Your last title was 7 years ago!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14781
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco is a troll , my goodness

It's a shame what he's been reduced to but it's not entirely surprising. Are there any Ghanaians on this forum who have any use?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14781
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.


Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:


answer the question though
no insults.

what has Klopp won in England...that makes him a WINNER.????


You are being generous. Klopp has been coaching for 18 years. And has won only 2 league titles.

And that is a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not be afraid to call the devil by his first name. You cant win 2 titles in 18 years and claim you are a winner. Your last title was 7 years ago!

Nonsense. By this logic, Mourinho is not a Champions League winner.

Take your logic back to the drawing board please.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 10141
I am a bit confused here. Are you saying that a person who has won 2 titles in 18 years is a winner? A person who last won the league 7 years ago is a winner? Is that your contention?

Maybe I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word "winner," as used in this context. I was of the impression that a winner is someone who wins, consistently. Or are you defining the word differently?


The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.


i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?


:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.


Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:


answer the question though
no insults.

what has Klopp won in England...that makes him a WINNER.????


You are being generous. Klopp has been coaching for 18 years. And has won only 2 league titles.

And that is a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not be afraid to call the devil by his first name. You cant win 2 titles in 18 years and claim you are a winner. Your last title was 7 years ago!

Nonsense. By this logic, Mourinho is not a Champions League winner.

Take your logic back to the drawing board please.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75576
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the deification of Klopp will be on a grand scale if Liverpool should win the PL

judging by the comments in this thread.

Queen's Honour Roll 2019
MBE, OBE

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: King Futcha, Majestic-12 [Bot], mcal and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group