OSHOALA to BARCA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OSHOALA to BARCA

Post by jette1 »

She is gonna have to rediscover her magic
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: OSHOALA to BARCA

Post by Otitokoro »

asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

LET'S SEE...

...isn't the club where the fantastic Dutch winger, Martens, plays?
Bell
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...going to Barca to get shirts and pictures, and come to Nigeria to show off that 'I play in Barca, I see that midget Messi every day'.
A certain Nigerian male player, Okunowo, was recruited and played for Barca in the 1990s, what happened to his career?
Go where you can shine and shine, acquire money and medals until they come begging you.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:...going to Barca to get shirts and pictures, and come to Nigeria to show off that 'I play in Barca, I see that midget Messi every day'.
A certain Nigerian male player, Okunowo, was recruited and played for Barca in the 1990s, what happened to his career?
Go where you can shine and shine, acquire money and medals until they come begging you.
if only you realize how stupid you come across with your one paint brush fits all comments
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

mcal wrote:...going to Barca to get shirts and pictures, and come to Nigeria to show off that 'I play in Barca, I see that midget Messi every day'.
She's on a loan until the end of the season. What was her other option? Go to The US and ask for asylum like you?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Ekorian wrote:
She's on a loan until the end of the season. What was her other option? Go to The US and ask for asylum like you?
...not a bad idea :laugh:
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

I'M ASSUMING THAT...

...this is tongue-in-cheek. If not, let me know and we can discuss.
Bell
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell wrote:
I'M ASSUMING THAT...

...this is tongue-in-cheek. If not, let me know and we can discuss.
Bell
...your guess is as good as mine.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

5 goals in 5 games so far. Negative nancy... how market?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How is KPB doing?
kalani JR
Egg