Nigeria u20 vs Burundi u20(12.30ET) 2:0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nigeria u20 vs Burundi u20(12.30ET)

Post by truetalk »

DIMKA76 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:FT

This is not the normal youth side from Nigeria that rely on physical ability alone. They are well coached.

Just need to work on scoring.
I no wan talk am, very European approach. There no go, na you first talk am
What you people want to start, Ehn!

So, is Paul Aigbogun LC or FC?

I say LC. He has been in the local league for at least 10 years (I've known him since I came back with Warri Wolves and Enyimba).

But he has not been sitting on his hands waiting for handouts too. Has his UEFA Pro license & all that.

He also sounds like a 'londoner'.

I'm out. Let the fight begin.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

truetalk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:FT

This is not the normal youth side from Nigeria that rely on physical ability alone. They are well coached.

Just need to work on scoring.
I no wan talk am, very European approach. There no go, na you first talk am
What you people want to start, Ehn!

So, is Paul Aigbogun LC or FC?

I say LC. He has been in the local league for at least 10 years (I've known him since I came back with Warri Wolves and Enyimba).

But he has not been sitting on his hands waiting for handouts too. Has his UEFA Pro license & all that.

He also sounds like a 'londoner'.

I'm out. Let the fight begin.

He is good.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote: His leadership has changed the youth culture. He hired the coach, gave them what they needed. he deserves some credit.
How? Wasn't it under his leadership that you were bashing the U17 Eaglets for being "physical"? :blink:

Meanwhile, it is actually Seyi Akinwunmi who is in charge of youth and grassroots football for the NFF, not Amaju Pinnick. Nonetheless, while ALL of the administrators deserve some credit if all goes well (not just one victory over Burundi, which with all due respect is hardly a football powerhouse), the coaches deserve the PRIMARY credit (just as you eagerly blame them) for the product/performance on the field of play.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:The coach that is coaching this team should also coach the U17 team.
Manu Garba is doing a fine job with the U17 team...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The coach that is coaching this team should also coach the U17 team.
Manu Garba is doing a fine job with the U17 team...
He is good at identifying talent. I am not impressed with his coaching. All they do is just bomb forward. Winning the U17 is not everything. I want to see both technical and tactical development.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is good at identifying talent. I am not impressed with his coaching. All they do is just bomb forward. Winning the U17 is not everything. I want to see both technical and tactical development.
Winning the U17 is a good BEGINNING (and winning is always a good habit to develop)...

Nonetheless, one shouldn't rationally expect U17 players to be at the same stage of "technical and tactical development" as U20 players (many of whom might be in the first team squad of clubsides).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:He is good at identifying talent. I am not impressed with his coaching. All they do is just bomb forward. Winning the U17 is not everything. I want to see both technical and tactical development.
Winning the U17 is a good BEGINNING (and winning is always a good habit to develop)...

Nonetheless, one shouldn't rationally expect U17 players to be at the same stage of "technical and tactical development" as U20 players (many of whom might be in the first team squad of clubsides).
Why shouldn't we expect the U17 be at the same stage of development as the U20 players. If the Germans and English can do it. Why can't Nigeria. From now on this is the kind of football I want to see from the U13, U15, U17 and U20 teams.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigeria u20 vs Burundi u20(12.30ET) 2:0 FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The team nah tactical oo, very well trained
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Why shouldn't we expect the U17 be at the same stage of development as the U20 players. If the Germans and English can do it. Why can't Nigeria. From now on this is the kind of football I want to see from the U13, U15, U17 and U20 teams.

Yes Sir!! :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Highlights
[/video]
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

That is not a reasonable expectation. One group is a bunch of teenagers while one are grown men. Come on bro! Yes we want them to follow the same blueprint but the level of development on the part of the players will vary due to experience.

Let’s be realistic here.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cito wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

That is not a reasonable expectation. One group is a bunch of teenagers while one are grown men. Come on bro! Yes we want them to follow the same blueprint but the level of development on the part of the players will vary due to experience.

Let’s be realistic here.
Realism is not a word that exists in Ohenhen's world.
Where have you been all these years? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Burkina Faso V Ghana postponed

https://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/ghana-t ... 94fcqepazn

The Black Satellites' encounter with their West African counterparts will not hold as originally planned
Sunday's 2019 Africa U-20 Cup of Nations match between Ghana and Burkina Faso in Niger has been postponed.

Originally scheduled for Stade de Maradi at 18:30 GMT, the Group B fixture was cancelled due to issues with the floodlights at the venue.

It is currently unknown when the game will be played, but the other group tie between Mali and Senegal has not been altered in any way.

Sunday's game was set to mark Ghana's return to the U-20 Afcon following a four-year absence.

Per the tournament scheduled, after Sunday's opener, the Black Satellites are to face Senegal on February 6 before coming up against Mali three days later.

Progression to the next round guarantees qualification for the U-20 World Cup slated for Poland in May/June.

Ghana have not qualified for the global showpiece since a second-round finish at New Zealand 2015.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damunk wrote:
Cito wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Let’s be realistic here.
So it exists in the world of the Germans, Spanish, and Englishs but not Nigeria.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cito wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Let’s be realistic here.
So it exists in the world of the Germans, Spanish, and English but not Nigeria.
You are basing your argument on a false premise, ie that the German and English U17 teams are 'at the same stage of development' as their U20 teams.
Foul.
If you disagree, don't just say it. Prove it. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija do well
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar