[TBL] ManCity (3-1) Arsenal. SIXTH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] ManCity (3-1) Arsenal. SIXTH

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Very poor from Iwobi. Incredibly poor.
Tobi17 wrote:Iwobi is a bad player...
I can see most of you are getting hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth is that Iwobi plays for a small club that doesn't understand what it takes to win. So, how can you expect him to have the responsibility of a winner?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:At his age, look at what Monreal is considering a cross for his teammates. C*nt.
We had 4 people in the box and he found city keeper :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Since they replaced Iwobi, I am sure Arsenal has become a threat to ManCity...mgbo, Mister Dolly, txj & tobi? :???:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal should be thankful Mahrez did not start this game
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Very poor from Iwobi. Incredibly poor.
Tobi17 wrote:Iwobi is a bad player...
I can see most of you are getting hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth is that Iwobi plays for a small club that doesn't understand what it takes to win. So, how can you expect him to have the responsibility of a winner?
Wait the ones that replaced Iwobi have done what since coming on ? Please make the Iwobi bashers tell us :sneaky:

...Socrates
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I love iwobi, like every Nigerian player. But what about the 67mins he got today justifies Ozil being on the bench
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

zee wrote:Arsenal = Zero creativity without...........The General.

Auba needed those passes to use his pace against this 'out of position' City defense.
Passing the ball around just won't cut it.

Emery is a vindictive Coach and it will cost him.

In what world is Iwobi, Ramsey, Denis Suarez etc...better than Ozil.
Last edited by Skylolo on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To God be the glory
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Watch Ramsey jog around like he is Zidane
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]tfco[/color] wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Permission to repost elsewhere :P?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I can’t wait for Next season when Reiss Nelson comes back so I can see the back of Iwobi .... what a useless, clueless player he has become .... Tufiakwa ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

onwuatuegwu wrote:Since they replaced Iwobi, I am sure Arsenal has become a threat to ManCity...mgbo, Mister Dolly, txj & tobi? :???:
Doesn't change the fact that he was poor
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:

Auba needed those passes to use his pace against this 'out of position' City defense.

#MORON.

A twat who couldn’t do anything against the Mighty Cardiff but nah road game against City you wan play am ?

Thank God ya condition is not transferable
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:Watch Ramsey jog around like he is Zidane
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So with an eleven point gap ARSEnal has conspired to drop from 5th to 6th :lol:. Even worse is that within a space of 1 week they have gone from 4th to 6th :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Emery or Emere we are watching.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

#MORON
Honestly they are ALL poor , starting to wonder if its the coaching...Ramsey and Suarez did nothing and jst jogged around misplacing passes. If that had been Ozil they would have slaughtered him.

What has Stephan got over Jenkinson ? I really want to ask Unai !! Stephan - All goals against us today came from him sleeping !!

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What I cannot understand is why any coach in his right mind playing Stephan against Raheem.... It is like throwing meat to a lion and expect the Lion to ignore the meat.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

#MORON
Honestly they are ALL poor , starting to wonder if its the coaching...Ramsey and Suarez did nothing and jst jogged around misplacing passes. If that had been Ozil they would have slaughtered him.

What has Stephan got over Jenkinson ? I really want to ask Unai !! Stephan - All goals against us today came from him sleeping !!

This game was definitely on emery. It begged for a 4-5-1 without Lichtsteiner and Iwobi .... but it’s all good, we are not in a bad spot when it comes to the remainder of the season

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is Arsenal TV still alive these days sef?

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

#MORON.

A twat who couldn’t do anything against the Mighty Cardiff but nah road game against City you wan play am ?

Silence is the best answer.
To God be the glory
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

#MORON.

A twat who couldn’t do anything against the Mighty Cardiff but nah road game against acuity you wan play am ?

Cardiff is a gragra team, so you play gragra players..........against 'BRAINY' teams like ManC, Barca, Juve, Liverpool that's where smart and skillful players like the General decide the flow of the game.

The General is not your run of the mill gragra player.................Aniks, I know you love gragra players. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:What I cannot understand is any coach in his right mind playing Stephan against Raheem.... It is like throwing meat to a lion and expect the Lion to ignore the meat.

Pure madness - I know I sound like a broken record , but if only for the fact that Jenkison could run , he would have fared better than Stephan..Unai be hurt on this Stephan persistence.

...Socrates