Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:52 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:52 pm 

my goodness, lately i just log in and the first page has nothing to talk about be it Naija players or football, instead we read the same thing over and over again EPL , EPL, EPL.. same boring spamming topics from tfco and co... off to rant and rave ..make man go see buhari :boo: :boo: :boo: that illiterate mod as you merge or move this thread..your 2019 just dey go down small small... you do know otumokpo? 8-) e dey wait you

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:57 pm 

Your life is just boring. There's more to life than driving a Uber, eating Turkey and logging on to CE. Get your GED, join a gym and get a girlfriend......Thank me later!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:41 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Your life is just boring. There's more to life than driving a Uber, eating Turkey and logging on to CE. Get your GED, join a gym and get a girlfriend......Thank me later!

there is more to life , than being in a crappy marriage, washing panties, and cannot raise ones voice in their household 8-) look in the mirror .. you are doomed ..sucks being you.. reach out to a non profit organization to save you... be a man Ekorian..get out of toxicity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:46 pm 

Bigturkey. Half of your 20 years in Texas has been spent on CE. Don't you think you need a cyber-rehab?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:54 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Bigturkey. Half of your 20 years in Texas has been spent on CE. Don't you think you need a cyber-rehab?

:D :D get out before it is too late.. no vex when the cold go away, I will be back globe trotting like last year.... I go send you pictures, while you continue to do omo dor work 24/7 8-) . Life is sweet oooo ...sucks being you..how long have you been a house husband? :thumbs:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:28 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

:D :D get out before it is too late.. no vex when the cold go away, I will be back globe trotting like last year.... I go send you pictures, while you continue to do omo dor work 24/7 8-) . Life is sweet oooo ...sucks being you..how long have you been a house husband? :thumbs:
Tranikulapo the rabid buffalo yansh licker slash full time sheep shagger is the only house husband on CE. That mugu with his lard #$% only spews garbage and has been doing so since the the beginning of time.

Make una no mess with him title abeg. :veryangry:

Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:42 pm 

100%Naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Tranikulapo the rabid buffalo yansh licker slash full time sheep shagger is the only house husband on CE. That mugu with his lard #$% only spews garbage and has been doing so since the the beginning of time.

Make una no mess with him title abeg. :veryangry:

Wetin Trannikulapo, the cross dresser Buffalo transgender do you? The bobo is as confused as Bobrisky.
As for pokey, that one no sabi yab. If I start with am, even Mikel go deny am.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 pm 

They have killed the spirit of CE with all the Epl stuff and it is indeed boring. It’s all Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. If the man that started CE did the same thing we wouldn’t have this site today. It’s time the lame mods open a EPL forum and leave CE to matters about our football.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:16 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
They have killed the spirit of CE with all the Epl stuff and it is indeed boring. It’s all Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. If the man that started CE did the same thing we wouldn’t have this site today. It’s time the lame mods open a EPL forum and leave CE to matters about our football.

See Gbegiri Emir. There's an ongoing thread about the U20 AFCON but you'll rather be here blaming the EPL.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:31 pm 

Ekorian wrote:

See Gbegiri Emir. There's an ongoing thread about the U20 AFCON but you'll rather be here blaming the EPL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 pm 

Ekorian wrote:

Leave our gbegiri saliva and ewedu teeth with shalanga breath alone o abeg. He's our favorite Emir the Kongi :tic:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Leave our gbegiri saliva and ewedu teeth with shalanga breath alone o abeg. He's our favorite Emir the Kongi :tic:

I indeed love Gbegiri and ewedu with amala, it’s the food my forefathers ate and I’m not ashamed of it one bit. Yes... I’ve even used Shalanga before, it’s all part of my history and who I am. You fish n chips eating rodents who think anything Nigerian is inferior need to pack up and go find a Epl site where you’ll be treated like the houseboys. After a few years they might even let you register and talk about Nigerian football.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:05 pm 

Easier to talk about EPL when it's easier to watch EPL. You can't really talk SE everyday when they only play every few months.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm 

Ekorian wrote:

Don't mind him. I'm convinced he hits the gin before posting here.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm 

CE will become more lively in the summer when AFCON 2019 kicks off.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
CE will become more lively in the summer when AFCON 2019 kicks off.

I hope you all will be cheering for the Cranes when 9ja goes home. :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 am 

CE has indeed slow down of late, even with EPL and other leagues. But those who keep pushing the " Nigeria only " agenda will find this site boring because not everyone is interested or have regular access to the local league and the national team are occasionally active.

We need football talk, any football talk, to keep this place vibrant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:41 am 

So the u 20s are from may june... then Afcon next ..oh boy, it is going to get interesting, then we have the women worldcup ..chel
.up naija

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:43 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
CE has indeed slow down of late, even with EPL and other leagues. But those who keep pushing the " Nigeria only " agenda will find this site boring because not everyone is interested or have regular access to the local league and the national team are occasionally active.

We need football talk, any football talk, to keep this place vibrant
The elections have also distracted many from the more important matter of football. :)