Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

[TBL] Fulham (0-3) Man United [Pogba x2, Martial]
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293325
Page 1 of 2

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  [TBL] Fulham (0-3) Man United [Pogba x2, Martial]

i pr├ędict 1-3

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-0) Man United

what a goal

near side, left foot

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-1) Man United [Pogba]

OGS to go unbeaten

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-1) Man United [Pogba]

love it when Martial scores

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Lukaku, is he playing today?

Author:  Kunle [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:
Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!


:rotf:

Any links please?

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:
Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!


it's been 6 weeks

let.it.go

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:
Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!


:rotf:

Any links please?


His face is all over the internet, trying to siphon another unsuspecting victim, this time in Italy

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:
Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!


:rotf:

Any links please?


His face is all over the internet, trying to siphon another unsuspecting victim, this time in Italy


enjoy the game

you're spending more time bashing Jose than praising OGS.

new era, embrace it

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this never gets old


Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:
Pogba- Virus
Martial- sanctioned for sale

We dont like fradulent coaches dot com!


:rotf:

Any links please?


His face is all over the internet, trying to siphon another unsuspecting victim, this time in Italy


enjoy the game

you're spending more time bashing Jose than praising OGS.

new era, embrace it


Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.



dude, admit it, you and Jose are like Waffi and Wenger

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:


Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.


Sorry am not buying it mate! The amount Mourinho praise from you even when it was pretty obvious he was out of his depth, not letting it go easy

Author:  Coach [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Have said it many times over, Martial has more ability in his dry sleep than Romelu Lufobe has in wildest dreams. Superb player.

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Coach wrote:
Have said it many times over, Martial has more ability in his dry sleep than Romelu Lufobe has in wildest dreams. Superb player.


Lukaku is not doing jack today! He should make way for Sanchez, give Rashford a break

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.



dude, admit it, you and Jose are like Waffi and Wenger


LVG...Jose

i just don't toe the 'popular opinion', when there are bigger problems at the club

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

tfco wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.



dude, admit it, you and Jose are like Waffi and Wenger


LVG...Jose

i just don't toe the 'popular opinion', when there are bigger problems at the club


The bigger problem was Mourinho, 9 out of 10 wins, exposed for the fraud he is! If he played the same way like OGS, we should be fighting for the title right now!

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Same amount of times you praise Mourinho, i am trying to catch up with your tweeter posts, i believe after my 30 post on Mourinho, we will be even


correction

i praise United coaches that WON something

Also add LVG.


Sorry am not buying it mate! The amount Mourinho praise from you even when it was pretty obvious he was out of his depth, not letting it go easy


i did not want him, but he joined

..so i support him

Author:  marko [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

Take off lukaku and mata we are playing with 9 men

Author:  tfco [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [TBL] Fulham (0-2) Man United [Pogba, Martial]

marko wrote:
The bigger problem was Mourinho, 9 out of 10 wins, exposed for the fraud he is! If he played the same way like OGS, we should be fighting for the title right now!


i like the problem of finishing 2nd last season ad FA Cup final

when OGS goes through a rough patch, you fickle fans will show your true colours

Current problems at United have 0 to do with the coach

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/