aaron ramsey flukestar or superstar

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
aaron ramsey flukestar or superstar

Post by smartbrother »

10 goals in 15 games. Some strikers dont score that many in 50 games. Today's goal was simply brilliant. I think I'm becoming a believer
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: aaron ramsey flukestar or superstar

Post by smartbrother »

[/video]
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Whether he is a fluskestar or supersta no concern me oh...his 10 goals aint no fluke.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Superstar no doubt...look past the goals, look at his contribution on the offensive and defensive side. His engine, vision as well...provided he keeps his focus and hunger he is here to stay.

Quality young player.
To God be the glory
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow Ramsey don dey get positive thread like Messi for CE.Wonder shall never end.Never say never
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

luck
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

the goat kajifu would say is aaron ramsey and lampard better than mikel because they score more goals, when i see these arsenall attacking midfilders it pains me so much when nigerians are saying they want to see a midfield of mikel, onazi,azeez chai all hardworkers instead of trying to find skillfull players like ramsey, carzola they want mikel or reuben to play as an attacking midfilder. what a joke
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Superstar...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Definitely. Superstar.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Giroud is the flukestar not Ramsey
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

World Player of the year! (WPOY)
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

FLUKER-STAR!
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Despite his impressive goalscoring tally, he still leaves a lot to be desired on the pitch. To his credit, he is a versatile energizer bunny playing with a renewed sense of confidence and leaves it all on the pitch. Conversely, his decision making remains poor and his technical skills are sorely lacking. Aside from his rocket of a goal today, the guy committed too many turnovers due to poor decisions and horrible passing. Prior to his goal, he committed 3 unnecessary turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I remember this one pass he attempted in the 2nd half to either Cazorla or Ozil where he had no one around either one of them and it was a 3 metre pass yet he couldnt execute it correctly leading to a Liverpool counter-attack. We may get away with this against Liverpool but we wont be as lucky against stronger opponents.

Now, if you are an erratic striker who scores 10 goals in 15 matches, I will cut you some slack. However if you are a central midfielder with defensive responsibilities that gives up the ball as easily and often as Ramsey does, you surely deserve to be criticized.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Listen please, I remain a critic of the dude, especially against quality opposition. Hell 2 of the 3 champions league goals conceded are directly from his cluelessness.

However what he is still lacks in technique, quick thinking on the ball in seeing passing angles, he has more than made up this season, in taking shots at goal.

Think about the likes of Hleb and Rosicky, both Wizards on the ball, but just will not pull the trigger to save their lives ... And until recently, same for Wilshere....

Ramsey for all his shortcomings, has decided to work on his outside shot, and for as much as he drives me up the wall with his slow thinking and over- dallying on the ball, thank God he is not hesitant in front of goal ... And for that alone ... Well :thumb:

Aside from that he is still SHYT :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

To have scored more goals in the start of a season than in your last 5 seasons combined means something mega has shifted. Mikel also go do this one day. 8-)
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

greg wrote:To have scored more goals in the start of a season than in your last 5 seasons combined means something mega has shifted. Mikel also go do this one day. 8-)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

T'is called evolution brethren, even the flightless, sedentary caterpillar climbs within the pupae to resurface boasting kaleidosopic colours and wings of flight. T'is none other than the individual's ambition and thirst for betterment that presides over the trajectory of the developmental curve. That others remain within the niche of quiescence, doing as they have done so for years is more a testament to their mentality than their mismanagement. Yaya Toure is adding freekicks to his arsenal, Ramsey, goals to his offering, Andros Townsend, greater incision and pace...others are content wrestling for goalscoring bragging rights with Asmir Begovic. That Ramsey has trained harder with the intention of bettering his goalscoring capacity and is now achieving that very objective, rejects the null hypothesis or any such claims of coincidence.

Over 50 international caps, 4 goals, 290+ career club appearances, 4 goals. Just as Ramsey's consistency cannot be considered chance, neither can such efficiency at offering no goalscoring threat.

In closing, goals win games, the old cliche, Vermaelen would burst forward, from a deeper position defensively, than any midfielder blighted by the most chronic case of Mourinhitis, more shots (minus headers) on goal, more goals scored from open play. Roles and responsibilities apparently, notwithstanding his central defensive role, the significance of playing alongside Cazorla cannot be understated.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:Listen please, I remain a critic of the dude, especially against quality opposition. Hell 2 of the 3 champions league goals conceded are directly from his cluelessness.

However what he is still lacks in technique, quick thinking on the ball in seeing passing angles, he has more than made up this season, in taking shots at goal.

Think about the likes of Hleb and Rosicky, both Wizards on the ball, but just will not pull the trigger to save their lives ... And until recently, same for Wilshere....

Ramsey for all his shortcomings, has decided to work on his outside shot, and for as much as he drives me up the wall with his slow thinking and over- dallying on the ball, thank God he is not hesitant in front of goal ... And for that alone ... Well :thumb:

Aside from that he is still SHYT :taunt:

See this olodo Anikpopo, na by force you must post. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Aaron Ramsey is one of those players who expose fans for what they are, a bunch of know nothings with a grandiose opinion of themselves.

I never understood the backlash he has been having over the past few months
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Watching the match yesterday, I was muttering to myself that Ramsey was resorting back to his "Ramshyt" ways, until he made it 2-zip. His goals are very important, but sometimes I am ambivalent about what he brings to the table. So, I will say Flukestar...
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I beg he is ok....

Smartbrother, excuse me, what team do you support?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Ugbowo wrote:I beg he is ok....

nigeria. why is that important in a thread about ramsey
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

smartbrother wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I beg he is ok....

nigeria. why is that important in a thread about ramsey
I know ur national team is Naija I was wondering if u have a club team. I think I have seen u in some CHELSEA threads....hence y ur team has to do with this thread.