EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
joplass wrote:Chelsea players looked uninterested. Hazard and Kante were ready but the other 9, I don't know.
Higuain tried too, but yea the others were not in it at all.
I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.
God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.

Robbynice, long time! I go call you by Chelsea O'Clock.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

joplass wrote:Chelsea players looked uninterested. Hazard and Kante were ready but the other 9, I don't know.
Robbynice wrote: I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.
God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where's yemi brassiere?

what game did you watch?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
Robbynice wrote: I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.
God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where's yemi brassiere?

what game did you watch?
Why are you wasting time with a man who wears brassiere? :lol: That's the reason I laugh at his comments. I cant take someone like that seriously. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.

What else is there to say?

Oh well! They said this is modern day football. Those of us who demand 100% or old timers. We should conform to the present and continue to accept weak minded players. Apparently, one even said "football is meant to be enjoyed," like sey na banga soup! :lol: :lol:

No problem. Like I said, Chelsea players have downed their tools and unfortunately, its the fans who suffer.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

What else is there to say?

Oh well! They said this is modern day football. Those of us who demand 100% or old timers. We should conform to the present and continue to accept weak minded players. Apparently, one even said "football is meant to be enjoyed," like sey na banga soup! :lol: :lol:

No problem. Like I said, Chelsea players have downed their tools and unfortunately, its the fans who suffer.
Only Pep Guardiola is allowed to demand 100% from his players all the time, and Jose who don't give him that he has the right to ship half the squad out and get almost a new team.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Robbynice, long time! I go call you by Chelsea O'Clock.
Baba I dey oh. I dey loyal... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So what is Roman respond to this result?
Is he allow to come to England again?