Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:33 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
joplass wrote:
Chelsea players looked uninterested. Hazard and Kante were ready but the other 9, I don't know.

Higuain tried too, but yea the others were not in it at all.

I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.

God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.

Robbynice, long time! I go call you by Chelsea O'Clock.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 pm 

joplass wrote:
Chelsea players looked uninterested. Hazard and Kante were ready but the other 9, I don't know.

Robbynice wrote:
I don't blame Sari that much because at some point every player's pride must surface and creates a positive reaction but those guys were not in at all.

God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where's yemi brassiere?

what game did you watch?

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm 

tfco wrote:
joplass wrote:

Robbynice wrote:

God bless you my brother. This is exactly what I have been telling people especially my friends that are Chelsea fans. I said even if the coach put you guys out there to play rubbish at some point especially after the 2nd goal in less than 15 minutes, heart and pride got to kick in. Haba...6-0 even Hudderfield don't lose game by 6 goals...The Chelsea players should be ashamed of themselves. IMHO they are 100% to blame for the #$% whooping.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where's yemi brassiere?

what game did you watch?

Why are you wasting time with a man who wears brassiere? :lol: That's the reason I laugh at his comments. I cant take someone like that seriously. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
joplass wrote:

What else is there to say?

Oh well! They said this is modern day football. Those of us who demand 100% or old timers. We should conform to the present and continue to accept weak minded players. Apparently, one even said "football is meant to be enjoyed," like sey na banga soup! :lol: :lol:

No problem. Like I said, Chelsea players have downed their tools and unfortunately, its the fans who suffer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
joplass wrote:

What else is there to say?

Oh well! They said this is modern day football. Those of us who demand 100% or old timers. We should conform to the present and continue to accept weak minded players. Apparently, one even said "football is meant to be enjoyed," like sey na banga soup! :lol: :lol:

No problem. Like I said, Chelsea players have downed their tools and unfortunately, its the fans who suffer.

Only Pep Guardiola is allowed to demand 100% from his players all the time, and Jose who don't give him that he has the right to ship half the squad out and get almost a new team.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
joplass wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
joplass wrote:

Robbynice, long time! I go call you by Chelsea O'Clock.

Baba I dey oh. I dey loyal... :D

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:36 pm 

So what is Roman respond to this result?
Is he allow to come to England again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14