Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm 

Coach wrote:
De Jong aka Field Marshall, one of the best to ever do it. Brought back the reducer and issued a catalogue worthy of any Best of...archives. One of the true greats.

Thank you! That guy was a BEAST!

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:31 pm 

Nothing subtle about NDJ. His fouls were blatant, obvious, x-rated brutality. Not like the Van Bommel, Fernandinho, and Andrew Smith types who "accidentally" run into you with cute fouls.

Coach wrote:
De Jong aka Field Marshall, one of the best to ever do it. Brought back the reducer and issued a catalogue worthy of any Best of...archives. One of the true greats.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 am 

I never like this Fernandinho and I have pray for some one to give him a piece of his own dose.Very dirty player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:15 am 

wiseone wrote:
Nothing subtle about NDJ. His fouls were blatant, obvious, x-rated brutality. Not like the Van Bommel, Fernandinho, and Andrew Smith types who "accidentally" run into you with cute fouls.

Coach wrote:

Field Marshall.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:50 am 

I don't understand why some of us celebrate this sort of thuggery. The best players are able to win the ball due to their superior ability to read the game, not due to kung fu tactics. Maldini was among the best defenders ever and he rarely needed to touch an opponent to gain possession.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:19 pm 

The fact that nobody mentioned Moussa Sissoko is testament to how good the man is. Sissoko has turned clumsy fouling into an art-form.

Fernandinho is good....yellow card here and there......but Sissoko is an artist....no cards....warnings here and there.

Last edited by bk-one on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:05 pm 

Heliopolis wrote:
I don't understand why some of us celebrate this sort of thuggery. The best players are able to win the ball due to their superior ability to read the game, not due to kung fu tactics. Maldini was among the best defenders ever and he rarely needed to touch an opponent to gain possession.

we learned from the best....Cameroon :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Miss ball, don't miss leg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 pm 

Heliopolis wrote:

That's because Italy ALWAYS had designated ENFORCERS...Gentile, "milder" Bergomi, Albertini, Gattuso, etc :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:22 pm 

Don't mind Helio, he's being deliberately disingenuous. For all time, the game has mandated the necessity of the enforcer, one skilled in the dark arts to cause sufficient disruption to the plans of the opposition. What sayegh the magician to the heckler bellowing, its up your sleeve, before the prestige. Not much a magician at all. Exactly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:51 pm 

Maldini is ne of the greatest defenders of all time and was assisted by having a bunch of paid assassins playing alongside him at times. Hence he had no need to resort to extreme physicality (since he was a brilliant player as well).

Heliopolis wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

That's because Italy ALWAYS had designated ENFORCERS...Gentile, "milder" Bergomi, Albertini, Gattuso, etc :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Man i used to like Gattuso, a rottweiler par excellence, biting at every moving ball.

People must also take note that Ngolo Kante the finest of that kind nowadays when in his nature DM position used to eat yellow cards for breakfast, and refs were even lenient to him. :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 am 

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 am 

tfco wrote:

Offering a free shiatsu. Kane should be grateful, got saved a couple hundred pounds.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am 

Dirty twunt. Rose gave him his own medicine yesterday. Lamela should be sent to take the guy out. Pity Dier is not fit. That man is Pochettino's on field assassin.

PS you forgot to show the knee in the back as they went for the ball.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 am 

If this cvnt doesn't get banned for this then UEFA is ultra useless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:06 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

Reminds me of 1994 world cup, they took out Amunike and Amokachi in first half

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:23 pm 

Fernandinho's dad must be the chairman of the ref's panel. How on earth did he stay on the pitch after aiming an elbow at Kane's head, missing, then trying a second time elbow and connecting, then pushing Kane's head into the ground for good measure. Then in the second half, he scythed down a Spurs player and the ref again ignored it. He should have been given 3 yellow cards at least.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:37 pm 

tfco wrote:

Such a dirty player who always gets away with murder. I can't stand him. Once you win the ball look for him to commit an intentional rough foul to kill your counter attack. The key phrase is 'rough foul'. :boo: :boo: ... Anyway, UEFA is a corrupt joke of an organization so I'm not surprised. Their selective use of VAR to benefit the bigger teams is especially comical and shameful at the same damn time. :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:48 pm 

i don' think VAR can be used for such fouls, I could be wrong

Fernandinho gets away with it a lot in the league... i was shocked he got away in the CL too

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:59 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Fernandinho's dad must be the chairman of the ref's panel. How on earth did he stay on the pitch after aiming an elbow at Kane's head, missing, then trying a second time elbow and connecting, then pushing Kane's head into the ground for good measure. Then in the second half, he scythed down a Spurs player and the ref again ignored it. He should have been given 3 yellow cards at least.

Sharap, he’s doing a great job :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 am 

maceo4 wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Sharap, he’s doing a great job :thumbs:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: