SE v Brazil Predictions

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE v Brazil Predictions

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I think we can all agree that this is a game we should lose based on talent alone but what is a respectable loss ? Imho, a loss of 3 goals or less is a major step forward for our youngster. Brazil has world class talent in every position compared to out youngsters who just registered for class.

I expect an entertaining game with lots of chances but Brazil should win 5-1 . Our best players are at Everton,Lille,Bordeaux and other backwater teams like stoke .Brazil's best players are at Barca,Real, Man C, Liverpool, Bayern and other top teams. As much as we love Osihmen he's not yet good enough to be considered for the Youth teams of these top teams

Anything less than 5-1 or a 4 goal margin is A good result . :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
donadoni
Egg
Egg
Re: SE v Brazil Predictions

Post by donadoni »

2-2 draw
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I think we can all agree that this is a game we should lose based on talent alone but what is a respectable loss ? Imho, a loss of 3 goals or less is a major step forward for our youngster. Brazil has world class talent in every position compared to out youngsters who just registered for class.

I expect an entertaining game with lots of chances but Brazil should win 5-1 . Our best players are at Everton,Lille,Bordeaux and other backwater teams like stoke .Brazil's best players are at Barca,Real, Man C, Liverpool, Bayern and other top teams. As much as we love Osihmen he's not yet good enough to be considered for the Youth teams of these top teams

Please don't raise your child like that.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nigeria 10, Brazil 0.

My buddy Ricardo go hear wehn when we beat them.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

0-0
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I think we can all agree that this is a game we should lose based on talent alone but what is a respectable loss ? Imho, a loss of 3 goals or less is a major step forward for our youngster. Brazil has world class talent in every position compared to out youngsters who just registered for class.

Defeatist mentality. How do you succeed amongst 6 billion people since the odds are stacked against you? Oh yeah, you often relies on the cowrie shells called IFA as your GPS!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD